This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice

Go down 
+5
Stigma
ghost23
Arbiteris
343_Guilty_Spark
day walker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice   noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:29 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
What I wanna know is why the hell are these Spartans not a big as MC? I mean MC was about 7-8 ft....and The Arbiter was about 10-11 ft....Yet it seems in Reach that the Spartans are the same height as regular Marines yet the Elites are like 14-15 ft!!!! WTF is up with that?

Lol,i never noticed that.

They could have just changed it.But MC looked more awesome tall
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice   noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
What I wanna know is why the hell are these Spartans not a big as MC? I mean MC was about 7-8 ft....and The Arbiter was about 10-11 ft....Yet it seems in Reach that the Spartans are the same height as regular Marines yet the Elites are like 14-15 ft!!!! WTF is up with that?

The Master Chief was a Spartan 2 and they were more heavy augmented then the Spartan 3s we will be playing as in Reach. The only Spartan 2 in Reach is Jorge and he is taller then all the humans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice   noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

The Master Chief was a Spartan 2 and they were more heavy augmented then the Spartan 3s we will be playing as in Reach. The only Spartan 2 in Reach is Jorge and he is taller then all the humans.

That explains the Spartans but not the Elites. Why are they so big compared to the other Halo games?
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice   noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Maybe it is a mistake in scaling?

Last edited by DarkSwarm85 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice   noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:52 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

That explains the Spartans but not the Elites. Why are they so big compared to the other Halo games?

If the new Spartans all smaller then the Elites just seem bigger next to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice   noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

noble six to be either a girl or guy with a voice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2