This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics

Go down 
+19
daveMastaKill
im-360...xbox360
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Gibbon_Master
DarkSwarm85
ZaFtxX
-jaz350z-
343_Guilty_Spark
justin8r177
IcyRhythms
joe11
Twisted Tony
Static103
Superkingz2
Frank2368
ghost23
Stoney
day walker
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 am

Gibbon_Master wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
The E3 demo did'nt impress me at all. But the new footage and screen shots blew me away if Im being totally honest.

The trouble with E3 demo's is they are not finished products and it was a few months ago, I read something the other day about someone bashing the Natal E3 tech and MS have come out and said that that tech is about 10 months out of date and the current version is like 10x better.

I do think GOW3 is going to be one of the best looking games of this year

Project Natal has been getting tons of praise.Kojima,Blizzard and many other great devs are going to be developing for it.

GOW3 is the only game so far this year for PS3 that will be AAA.While 360 already has like 7 and alot more will be announced at E3 according to Microsoft.We already got Mass Effect 2 so i could care less if GOW 3 scores very high.Mass Effect 2 already has
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:00 am

God Of War games have always looked impressive but the gameplay looks the same as before.
And also it's not quite as breathtaking as seeing God Of War 1 in motion for the first time or Chains Of Olympus on psp. It'll be fun, it'll be AAA, it'll have good graphics but it'll be linear and not a lot different to before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 am

LOOKS STUNNING!!!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 pm

All the previous God of Wars looked awesome. Why this one should be any different? Santa Monica does good job.
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:41 pm

It looks pretty good I'm getting it day one. It will hold me over until Splinter Cell Conviction comes out
Back to top Go down
360fourlife
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 pm

The game looks amazing and the controls are nice too. I was in the closed beta when a while back. After playing it I wanted more so I pre-ordered it.

and lol @ Halo looking better. I honestly hate everything about Halo I'm not gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:13 pm

360fourlife wrote:
The game looks amazing and the controls are nice too. I was in the closed beta when a while back. After playing it I wanted more so I pre-ordered it.

and lol @ Halo looking better. I honestly hate everything about Halo I'm not gonna lie.

Well,if you like it or not,you cant say Halo sucks.It has gotten AAA on so many thing and Halo Reach is gonna kick GOW 3's ass.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
360fourlife wrote:

Well,if you like it or not,you cant say Halo sucks.It has gotten AAA on so many thing and Halo Reach is gonna kick GOW 3's ass.
I think there both going to be great games and you cant compare the two either it will be a good fight to see who will win GOTY my money is on deadly premonition

Last edited by lightlamp2 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
360fourlife wrote:

LMAO they arent even the same genre type.. so halo cant kick GOW 3 ass lol

both games will be epic for both systems. I'll get both, but halo online has really turn me away since halo 3. just to many cheaters to many glitches to many people lagging i hated that soo much.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
360fourlife wrote:

both games will be epic for both systems. I'll get both, but halo online has really turn me away since halo 3. just to many cheaters to many glitches to many people lagging i hated that soo much.

Well,you can actually compare certain aspect's of them.You cant just do it to gameplay

halo 3 never lagged for me once and i dont have a great internet connection.And it's hard to camp on Halo 3 online.Never encountered any glitches.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
360fourlife wrote:

I totally agree with you.It's just like saying Oil can kick water's ass yet oil can't mix with water, a hack and Slash game doesnt mix with a First person shooter.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Static103 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
360fourlife wrote:

I totally agree with you.It's just like saying Oil can kick water's ass yet oil can't mix with water, a hack and Slash game doesnt mix with a First person shooter.

Incorrect.

Like i said on my last comment,you can compare many factors of the games.

When comparing games,it's not just about gameplay.Duh
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
360fourlife wrote:

Well,you can actually compare certain aspect's of them.You cant just do it to gameplay

halo 3 never lagged for me once and i dont have a great internet connection.And it's hard to camp on Halo 3 online.Never encountered any glitches.

really? you are lucky, like me and my friends would run really good for a gew games then bam we play with laggers. u can tell they did a lag switch because at first it was good the game would be even then all of a sudden lagging.

as a story like the GOW story alot better then Halo story. just the whole Greek myth and All the GODs and titans fighting is epic in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
360fourlife wrote:

really? you are lucky, like me and my friends would run really good for a gew games then bam we play with laggers. u can tell they did a lag switch because at first it was good the game would be even then all of a sudden lagging.

as a story like the GOW story alot better then Halo story. just the whole Greek myth and All the GODs and titans fighting is epic in my eyes.

nah,i never encountered any provblems at all with it's online.

Halo has a bettero ne imo.

Halo has actually a very good and HUGE story.And yes,if you just play Halo 3 you wont understand it.

heck,Halo has author's,Marvel,movie directors and animator's wanting to expland the great story.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 pm

[quote="Arbiteris"]
Quote :

Halo has actually a very good and HUGE story.And yes,if you just play Halo 3 you wont understand it.

heck,Halo has author's,Marvel,movie directors and animator's wanting to expland the great story.

Im sure the story will be great but i dont see it longer then 6 to 8 hours. Most fps are tops 8 hours. I just hope the online has improved. i like the jet back idea but we shall see.

i just didnt play halo 3. I got halo 1 2 and 3. and odst. and when halo 3 beta came out i played it for soo many hours i was hype about it. but then online got very boring very fast in my eyes.

and to each is own you like halo better i like GOW 3 better nothing wrong with that my friend.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:39 pm

[quote="Real PBone"]
Arbiteris wrote:

Quote :

Im sure the story will be great but i dont see it longer then 6 to 8 hours. Most fps are tops 8 hours. I just hope the online has improved. i like the jet back idea but we shall see.

i just didnt play halo 3. I got halo 1 2 and 3. and odst. and when halo 3 beta came out i played it for soo many hours i was hype about it. but then online got very boring very fast in my eyes.

and to each is own you like halo better i like GOW 3 better nothing wrong with that my friend.

I find there 8-10 hours.i read the novels too so i have a very good understanding of it.

I personally like RTS online best.Particulary Halo Wars online.I love stratagizing and big epic battles between armies.

But i respect your oppinion.I was just stating mine
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:40 pm

[quote="Arbiteris"]
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Quote :

I find there 8-10 hours.i read the novels too so i have a very good understanding of it.

I personally like RTS online best.Particulary Halo Wars online.I love stratagizing and big epic battles between armies.

i understand i respect your opinion. =) see if this was me being a troll and piss u off you know id be saying all kinds of names and cussing at you lol. ahhh the good old days.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

[quote="Real PBone"]
Arbiteris wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Quote :

i understand i respect your opinion. =) see if this was me being a troll and piss u off you know id be saying all kinds of names and cussing at you lol. ahhh the good old days.

Hahaha,your comment made me laugh.Yup,good ol times lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics   your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

your thoughts on God of war 3's graphics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2