This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13

Go down 
+9
joe11
DemonWolf
miroforlife
Stigma
Lt Xplosi
Zombl337
xjosh360s
Arbiteris
Pein
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 Empty
PostSubject: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:58 pm

well the story is great,at first i was confused,who is this,who is that or something like that,but after that it reveals more and more as you progress,im at chapter 4 and looks like im not that far,the gameplay is amazing,the combat system is way better than ff12 and the cut-scenes are amazing,the voice acting to be honest is amazing,this is the first jrpg in which the voice acting is amazing,they did a very good job at the voice acting and its a big plus for me,also the enviroments are breath taking,everything you see that has a far distance is mindblowingly phenomenal,it has tutorials,if something new pops up and it helps you alot,since i havent played a jrpg for years,i almost forgot how to attack LOL (no kidding),but so far the game is great and i like it,i will be making my review probably next monday,and for the people who are on the edge for getting it,i suggest get it,as for western rpg fans,i suggest at least rent it and try it out,its a very good game and i like how the battle system works this time instead in ff12
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm

a 8.5 game....

Nah sorry,ill play Mass Effect instead(it owns FF)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
a 8.5 game....

at least rent it man,it deserves a rent
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
a 8.5 game....

at least rent it man,it deserves a rent

Ill buy it when it becomes like 30$ or less.

Im not paying 60$ for it.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:03 pm

i'll buy it
how would you rate the game so far andrej
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 am

xjosh360s wrote:
i'll buy it
how would you rate the game so far andrej
well so far a 8.5..but im still at chapter 4 and the game has alot of chapters so when i finish it,ill give my full review
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:57 am

I'm still just renting this game....
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:38 pm

i wont by this
only FF i like is FFS
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Game is badass, I didn't do anything but play the game after i got it yesterday, ate up 4 hours today too, i can't wait till my brother gets off lol.
Back to top Go down
miroforlife
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
miroforlife

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:26 am

ff13 is confusion a can;t understand the story at all
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:15 am

Only FF I've ever liked = Final Fantasy Crisis Core. It's just so dark, so depressing, so intriguing Razz
I love the soundtrack, I like the real-time battle system and I like the level design but it was too linear imo Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

The last good ones was ff10 and then it went all down hill.

Why does Square make so much of them, it hard to keep up with the games and story.

Also whats with the spinoffs and who really cares about them, they make no sense and sometimes does nothing to help the story

IMO the real ff fans are the ones before ff7 came
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:06 pm

And people say Halo is milked......
Back to top Go down
Twisted Tony
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Twisted Tony

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 am

So far I like it a lot. I hear the game opens up (environment) a little bit the further you get into it. I hope so...
Back to top Go down
http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 am

Only on ch 5. Lovin it so far FF is probably my second fav series. Beat almost all of them
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 am

Twisted Tony wrote:
So far I like it a lot. I hear the game opens up (environment) a little bit the further you get into it. I hope so...

It does....about 25 hours into it!!! I've been a Final Fantasy fan since VII, but when I found out that FF XIII was going to be a linear game I knew it would'nt be as good as the others. (not including XII)
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:25 pm

I was looking foward to this one. First played it i thought it was fun, but not as long as the other games.Story is alot better than some though and the system is great. I bet they'll make a DLC for this.

Final Fantasy 14 im not so sure about though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13   My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Impressions of Final Fantasy 13
Page 1 of 1