This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?

Go down 
+7
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Invincible
GiantRobot2
DemonWolf
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? Empty
PostSubject: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:27 am

I have played and love both. I played both of these as a child back in my younger days. I was a huge Nintendo fan (still am but I might not be getting a Wii yet cause that 360 Elite calls my name, I still will buy the next Zelda anyway even without a Wii XD). Personally if we are talking about replayability than Majora's Mask has it covered. If we are talking about the scale and epicness of both games, than Ocarina of Time wins. I think both are amazing. But which one do you think is better? Do you have a story for why it is?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:15 am

I didn't like the time limit in MM so I enjoyed OoT far more, it's still my favorite Zelda.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I didn't like the time limit in MM so I enjoyed OoT far more, it's still my favorite Zelda.

Exactly! The time limit in Majoras Mask was quite annoying, but I still loved the game. But it still not as good and Ocarina of Time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am

While I hated the time limit of MM, it was so damn addictive and it seemed way darker than Ocarina Of Time ...which I love Razz I love dark games. hehe I'm morbid Very Happy

but anyway...... Yeah OOT is better but I probably played MM more. I have the special edition gamecube version which has both games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:47 pm

I always liked MM a bit more. idk why i LOVED the whole mask thing.Altho im satisfied with any zelda game any day they are all amazazing
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:32 am

Ocarina of Time is still my favorite game of all time. Back in the day, it was the definition of epic.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:05 pm

What you guys talking about? We know it's all about A Link To The Past!
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:43 pm

tie. i liek being able to change my characters form and abilities but i also dont like time limits

but honestly...who didnt love oni-link?

Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? Oni_Link_by_3_Elements_of_Grey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

That one was really good too. It pretty much set up the formula for all the following Zeldas.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:24 am

Invincible wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

That one was really good too. It pretty much set up the formula for all the following Zeldas.

Thats what makes it the best, since that game came out every Zelda game since has been in the same vein. I suppose it might be a bit too old for some users on this forum but I can happily still play it even today.

On the original SNES version I completed the game with no saves and no deaths so the number next to my character on the starting menu read '000'
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:34 am

ooO ftw hands down it was much more fun
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:01 pm

I was playing OoT yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Orcarina,I hated the time limit in MM
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 am

I once had a special copy of Majora's Mask, with a 3D-like cover. I however lost it in one of many of my mom's old houses.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:39 pm

I love both, but OoT takes the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?   Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask? Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelda: Ocarina of Time vs. Zelda: Majora's Mask?
Page 1 of 1