This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread

Go down 
+5
DemonWolf
solidstudios
DarkSwarm85
TRF
Inuboy1000
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Talk about one of the best looking Wii games to date. Personally I really love Zelda and would love to play this game... but I don't own a Wii. I did a couple years back, but it got stolen (Sigh), so I probably won't be getting this when it comes out (probably being keyword). But if you need to see some gameplay of it well look below.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 pm

The game looks great, but I'm turned off by the heavy involvement of motion controls in the game. I would like to play it, but I don't want to swing the Wii Remote to attack and raise the Nunchuck to block.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 am

TRF wrote:
The game looks great, but I'm turned off by the heavy involvement of motion controls in the game. I would like to play it, but I don't want to swing the Wii Remote to attack and raise the Nunchuck to block.

I kinda wished that the classic controller could be used with all Wii games (even though motion controls is the main focus).

Neutral
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:52 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
TRF wrote:

I kinda wished that the classic controller could be used with all Wii games (even though motion controls is the main focus).

Neutral
I completely agree with you.
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 pm

TRF wrote:
yeah same here. i heard free roaming won't be a big part of the game either?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:04 pm

solidstudios wrote:
TRF wrote:
yeah same here. i heard free roaming won't be a big part of the game either?

Oh no! It can't be linear :O
I actually want a wii just for Twilight Princess (its ridiculously expensive on gamecube). But if this is free roam too, I wantz it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Can't wait for this game. Should be the best Wii game in 2011.
Back to top Go down
Kethex
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kethex

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

So Ganon is unconfirmed. I'm thinking Vaati as the main villain in this one perhaps? A debut onto the console?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 am

TRF wrote:

THIS. Also, I don't want to buy Wii motion plus!! but I really want to play this game, one of few Wii games I will actually buy.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:12 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

THIS. Also, I don't want to buy Wii motion plus!! but I really want to play this game, one of few Wii games I will actually buy.

Wii motion plus comes with the system now. I am HEAVILY considering getting this bundle.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84715

Wait, do you already have a Wii?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:14 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Wii motion plus comes with the system now. I am HEAVILY considering getting this bundle.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=84715

Wait, do you already have a Wii?

Yeah I own a Wii with homebrew channel and backup loader (thanks to BBC). And that is a great bundle! Get it. That red wii is awesome. And the Wii actually does have a great library of games.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:19 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Yeah I own a Wii with homebrew channel and backup loader (thanks to BBC). And that is a great bundle! Get it. That red wii is awesome. And the Wii actually does have a great library of games.

Yeah I've been eying Trauma Team and Golden Eye 007 for a while now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Yeah I've been eying Trauma Team and Golden Eye 007 for a while now.

Golden Eye is pretty fun, haven't played Trauma Team yet though. But I really recommend Twilight Princess. AMAZING game.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 am

This thread should be called, "another game Kendo wont be buying or has any interest in" Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
theone.
theone.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:16 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
This thread should be called, "another game Kendo wont be buying or has any interest in" Razz

Kendo left a LONG time ago.
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:29 pm

fucking looks amazing just got my red wii recently and cant wait for this to be released.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Official Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Nintendo-
Jump to: