This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review

Go down 
+3
343_Guilty_Spark
joe11
Pein
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 pm

here it is,my bfbc2 review,the game is great,without a further a do lets get started

THE STORY
the story is about the B company and they are back its about some russians trying to get a ww2 weapon that can destroy USA ,theres a bad guy named kirilenko, and at the beginging marlow misses his oportunity to take him down,but at the end its very satisfying and its executed well,the story has 1 twist which im not going to spoil for you,the story picks up slowly and the first levels were boring in my opinion,but at the half of the game its gets fired up and i was siting and being amazed how from "ok" story turned into a great story the only problem is that this time the story is a bit too typical than the last one,but its still a blast near the last stages,and thats why i love the story,but stil bfbc1 story was better at least in my opinion

so for the story

THE GAMEPLAY
well the gameplay,to some people battlefield is boring and sluggish and way slower than call of duty,for me both have great gameplay,its just that every fps is trying to be fast which i get bored,but battleifield has some fast-paced action and a slower action at some points,which is great,,the sound of the guns are way better than mw1 and mw2 and for me i like how from crates you can pick every weapon you wielded in the story,the multiplayer gameplay..i wont talk about it,since everyone knows,its similar to the story,you choose classes and you can respawn next to a team mate,the gameplay is great and the destructible enviroments are the most phenomenal destructible enviroments i have seen,you can blow up a house,and not just the houses and stuff but also how the choppers,the tanks and the APCs blow up,so really the gameplay hasnt changed at all,which i really like,now some people think this would be boring because its the same thing,for me it wasnt i liked how theres alot of variety in the places you go in bfbc2,snow levels,tropic levels,desert levels and some destroyed towns levels,it really has more variety than the first 1 and for me the gameplay and the experience is better than bfbc1

so for the gameplay

THE GRAPHICS
the graphics are amazing,the levels are made well and the shadows are great,character models look somewhat a bit cartoonish,but they are still great,the graphics are way better than bfbc1 and the changes of the levels are great,the graphics in the multiplayer arent downgraded as mw1 or mw2 is,and they are very good,the tropic levels are amazing,with every tree that can be destoyed and how the animations of the characters and the AIs are well made,the cutscenes are also good,with some funny dialogue,but sometimes in some levels,the cutscenes makes the gameplay look bad,and its only like 2-3 times happening in the game

so for the graphics

FUN FACTOR
i enjoyed bfbc2,it was funny,haggard and sweetwater are soo funny,probably the funniest characters in a fps game i have seen,and the way how they react with each other its same as any real human being which is amazing,i loved how sarge was saying about his retirement and how he is too old for that,it was still funny..oh and the 2 mw2 references were funny,the chopper guy who its name was flynn,haggard and marlow were arguing if he is pacifist or not,its like a non-serious war movie except the ending which was amazing,the multiplayer is fun but after playing the demo soo much i kinda found the multi-player too boring for me and the story was great and hilarious..and there will be bfbc3 in about 2 years,which i cant wait for it

so for the fun factor
9.5 simply because the story was great,the characters were hilarious and the ending was both funny and adrenaline-pumped

FINAL SCORE:BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 GETS....

people get this game,its amazing and it will make you laugh,the multiplayer is great and for me mw2 should have been this,which for me battlefield series is the best military shooter
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:33 pm

great review best 1 of ur so far
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Well done review. I'm looking forward to playing it, but I have so many other games I can't justify the purchase at this time. It's on my list though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Great review

I personally think MW 2 is WAY better.
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I think Battlefield bad company 2 is way better than mw2. Seeing how mw2 is more of just a run and gun, and battlefield is an actual war experience. Best war multiplayer experience ever! bounce
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Another game I will rent in the near future, I dont buy many games, and I dont think this is worth $60 (IMHO).
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Great review

i disagree
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:04 am

HellJumper wrote:
Great review

Yeah same but tbh recently I'm getting kinda bored of the COD formula. Perhaps now I would get into BBC2 more ...I don't know tbh but one thing's for sure and it's that I've not played you on MW2. Can I add you on XBL? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review   Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review
Page 1 of 1