This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moronic PS3 fanboy

Go down 
+9
Stigma
Static103
Arbiteris
spartan225
DemonWolf
-jaz350z-
360WNED
Notorious
Pein
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:13 am

i was arguing on pms with a moron that said "OMG METRO 2033 IS A FLOP HAHAHAHA!!!!,look at metacritic score LOL its a A game LMAO"
last time i checked the score is this http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/metro2033?q=metro%202033
that isnt A its AA..(so far),i responded
"check the score again and tell me if its A or AA"
he checked it and replied back
"ITS STILL A HAHAH YOU FAIL"
i was like WTF and responded
"do you even know when's the game a A and whens a AA??"
he replied
"I DONT CARE,its still A"
i responded
"i wont argue with a moron like you who doesn't know whats a A game"
he responded "LOL YOU ADMIT DEFEAT,PS3 OWNS 2010 HAHAHA!!!"
I responded
"how does it own? after god of war 3 what game is coming out??"
he replied
"well gt5,the last guardian,modnation racers,etc..."
i replied
"are you sure gt5 and last guardian is coming out this year? give me a link,and yeah most likely modnation racers will be a AA game"
he replied
"YOU FAIL ITS A GAME LIKE LBP OFCOURSE ITS GONA BE A VERY GOOD GAME"
i replied
"oh so you dont have links that say gt5 or last guardian are coming out this year??? and i didnt said modnation racers will be a bad game im just saying it wont be like ps3 fanboys are hyping it,like you,and it will sell poorly,it will be like heavy rain when it comes to sales and it will be a sale flop,so if you want to argue with me,learn about A,AA and AAA games before trying to attack me,have a nice day and keep playing god of war 3 till the end of this year,because thats all you have"
after that he didnt replied and when i checked,he blocked me *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:15 am

you got trolled
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 am

He owned you because you actually went back & forth with his dumb ass.... Some people aren't worth arguing with. You give them power & feed the idiot within them when you do. Ending up making yourself look lesser for doing so... Just saying...
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 am

Quote :
He owned you because you actually went back & forth with his dumb ass.... Some people aren't worth arguing with. You give them power & feed the idiot within them when you do. Ending up making yourself look lesser for doing so... Just saying...

QFT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:27 pm

I do agree on some
level with 360wned
but at the same
time you did own him so nice one lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 pm

All ps3 fanboys are moronic.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:49 pm

360WNED wrote:

QFT
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 pm

spartan225 wrote:
All ps3 fanboys are moronic.

not just that, All fanboys are moronic but ps3 fanboys are number 1 at being moronic
Back to top Go down

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:22 pm

He is a fanboy, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:46 pm

An A rating is a flop? LOL! It's not like MAG which had the shit hyped out of it. MAG is a flop because of all the hype it had, Metro2033 barely had any, so even if it was an A game (which it's not it's AA) it would in no way be a flop.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:33 pm

360WNED wrote:
QFT
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:24 pm

DAMN. PS3 fanboys have hit an all time new LOW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:11 pm

360WNED wrote:
thats the same way i felt when this site was constantly attacking darthqball. at some point the dude was right about some of you being his puppets. anyway im glad the personal attack stopped not just darth but other people as well.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 pm

360WNED wrote:
nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moronic PS3 fanboy   Moronic PS3 fanboy Empty

Back to top Go down

Moronic PS3 fanboy
Page 1 of 1