This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IM sORRY i was a fanboy

Go down 
+3
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
SlyOwnage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SlyOwnage

SlyOwnage

IM sORRY i was a fanboy Empty
PostSubject: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:11 pm

I admit i was a troll on here on my previous accounts and im sorry and i was a sony fanboy but after seeing the butthurt ps3 fanboys comments and truthsettingeverybodyfuckinggay i've decided to redeem myself i'll be buying all 360 exclusives apart from the online based ones from this year on and i apologises for being such a butthurt ps3 fanboy before and yes 360 is the best console in some ways , but more ways then ps3
Back to top Go down
SlyOwnage

SlyOwnage

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 pm

reason i cant buy online ones is because i dont have live yet but i might get it later on but tbh i prefer campaigns more
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm

And having Infamous as your avatar is sopposed to convince us?

Ill see what the other mods say about this.
Back to top Go down
SlyOwnage

SlyOwnage

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:51 pm

sorry but infamous was my fav game of 09 i cant lie to myself but that doesnt mean i dont like 360 games left 4 dead 2 was my 2nd fav of 09 then dragon age then uncharted
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm

If I were a mod still I would say, fine. Because you wrote a message asking for another chance I personally think you deserve one as long as you don't make the same mistakes again.
(well I have no say in this coz I'm no longer a mod)

And you say InFamous is your fav game of 09, well change your pic to your fav game of 2010. And I think you know what I expect that to be Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
SlyOwnage

SlyOwnage

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm

lol i wait till the year is over but ill guess ill change it tomoz cuz im on my phone n ithink i no wut u mean Wink
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Im not so sure.Anyone can come on here saying they wont ever troll again(people have already tried).

You have made 6 account's that have been banned for trolling.That is SIX TIMES!!!!!Now all of the sudden you have a change of heart.I doubt it.

Plus,you have already said sorry on your other account's and yet you still trolled.What is the difference this time?

If we let you stay on here,that is the 7th chance we have given you.

Anyways,ill talk to the mods and see what they think.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

This guy already had 7 chances. We spoke about this guy before and the mods that spoke up agreed. 7 chances are more than enough. The last two guys we all agreed to ban didnt even get as many chances as this guy did. Hes gone.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
This guy already had 7 chances. We spoke about this guy before and the mods that spoke up agreed. 7 chances are more than enough. The last two guys we all agreed to ban didnt even get as many chances as this guy did. Hes gone.

I agree. 7 chances is way too many.

Last edited by ghost23 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I agree. 7 chances it way too many.
yes
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

QFT
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Once a troll, always a troll. They can't change their nature, just their tactics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Once a troll, always a troll. They can't change their nature, just their tactics.
QFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM sORRY i was a fanboy   IM sORRY i was a fanboy Empty

Back to top Go down

IM sORRY i was a fanboy
Page 1 of 1