This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition

Go down 
+9
Alan1994
360WNED
solidsnake63
handkerchief
spartan225
Blixtstorm
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Spartan v07
DemonWolf
13 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition Empty
PostSubject: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Wow, I thought it would be difficult for Gran Turismo 5 to live up to Forza's standards but that's not all it's competition..
you see my tv's broken recently so I've been using my sister's HD tv. Well I wanted to see how good PGR4 would look on HD and WOW!!
It looks unreal....I mean, it looks real but it's just stunning. I know Prologue was just a demo and an early one too but pgr4 on HD makes that look like a ps1 game, no joke. And with rumours of pgr5, polyphony are screwed, i'm sure of it.

Well, feel free to discuss & debate, if you disagree I'm happy to hear criticisims too xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:21 pm

pgr 4 came out in 2007,i don't think it will look as good as gt 5.also forza is the main competitor,pgr is more on the arcade side genre even though it's not too arcady.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
pgr 4 came out in 2007,i don't think it will look as good as gt 5.also forza is the main competitor,pgr is more on the arcade side genre even though it's not too arcady.

good points but I'm saying that forza gameplay & pgr5s graphics= gt5 pwned

lol and imagine pgr5!!!!
Back to top Go down
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Ignorance at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:57 pm

DDD its time for you to get Forza 3 instead of talking about it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 am

I have had Forza 3 since christmas but have barely played it!
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 am

OnlyABluRayPlayer wrote:
Ignorance at its finest.

are we not aloud to have opinions or you going to sit there and be an opinion police
Back to top Go down
solidsnake63
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
solidsnake63

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:02 am

Lol the PS3 Fanboys keep saying that GT5 graphics blow forza's away yet from what i've seen and played GT5 only has better enviroment and sometimes slightly better cars and most of the time forza is better. all GT5 has is more cars and a better enviroemnt and the first person view. it doesnt matter critereons(BURNOUT MAKER) NFS FTW
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:07 am

GT5 looks like weak sauce. I played the demo all of 2 mins before I turned that shit off & deleted it. That game plays terrible. The cars slide around the track like a greased up cat on a cafeteria floor. terrible physics.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Forza 3 looks graphically better than GT5p

But GT5 looks graphically better than Forza 3.

I don't think graphics are everything. Forza still and always will have better physics and customization.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:13 pm

I'd lost to see PGR5 announced and showcased at E3 this year like they did with Forza 3 last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:29 pm

I don't care about GT5 no more. To me only Split Second matters now, it looks insanely fun.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:44 pm

GT5 MIGHT come next year and i say pgr5 will bet gt5 in everyway
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 pm

DDD, really you should buy Forza 3 if you praise it like you do Wink

Only manly mans play racing games Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

good points but I'm saying that forza gameplay & pgr5s graphics= gt5 pwned

lol and imagine pgr5!!!!

Its called Blur and it has a beta out.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:15 am

solidsnake63 wrote:
Lol the PS3 Fanboys keep saying that GT5 graphics blow forza's away yet from what i've seen and played GT5 only has better enviroment and sometimes slightly better cars and most of the time forza is better. all GT5 has is more cars and a better enviroemnt and the first person view. it doesnt matter critereons(BURNOUT MAKER) NFS FTW

Actually the environment has nothing on Forza's.

Forza has better environment but GT5 has better vehicles.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:17 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
DDD, really you should buy Forza 3 if you praise it like you do Wink

Only manly mans play racing games Razz

lmao I hate racing games. I've only got like 2 achievements on PGR and 3 on Midnight Club LA. Seriously, racing & sports & side scrolling games are the worst games ever imo. lol
Back to top Go down
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 am

demondragondude wrote:
solidsnake63 wrote:

Actually the environment has nothing on Forza's.

Forza has better environment but GT5 has better vehicles.

It just depends what you like looking at whilst playing a car game to be honest.. some may like looking at the grass on the side of the roads and some may like looking at the vehicles they're driving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition   WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition Empty

Back to top Go down

WOAH gt5 has some serriouuus competition
Page 1 of 1