This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tough graphical competition

Go down 
+4
daveMastaKill
343_Guilty_Spark
DuDZZ
DemonWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Tough graphical competition Empty
PostSubject: Tough graphical competition   Tough graphical competition EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:15 pm

http://www.vgarabia.com/2009/10/24/11-upcoming-games-that-will-blow-you-away-graphically/

It seems that both Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 have an equal amount of games on the list of upcoming games with the best graphics.

Ps3 boasts: God Of War 3, Heavy Rain, The Last Guardian

Xbox 360 boasts: Alan Wake, Splinter Cell Conviction, Mass Effect 2

But if you look at the votes, it seems that people believe God Of War 3 will have the best graphics. I personally believe that Crysis 2 (cross platform with ps3 & 360) will have the best graphics.

Please leave comments, which do you think will be the best graphically. In fact, why not head down to the site and vote yourself? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Tough graphical competition   Tough graphical competition EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Crysis 2 will have the best grapichs... crysis 1 is one of the if not best grapichal game to date... Crysis 2 is a MUCH bigger improvement by what i can tell... no way God Of War 3 will beat it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Tough graphical competition   Tough graphical competition EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Does anyone have any pictures of Crysis 2 in action?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Tough graphical competition   Tough graphical competition EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm

Crysis 2 for PC will have the best graphics for 2010, however i dunno the engine performance in the consoles, i mean i've saw the tech demo, is very impressive but i still i've my doubts.

As long God of War 3 goes that's one mean motherfucker....alongside with Metal Gear Solid 4 its one of the very few i will miss the most not be able to play....yet.

I could care less about Last Guardion and Heavy Rain.

Alan Wake looks superb and by the videos its probably the best looking game in term of shadow mapping this generation. Splinter Cell and Mass Effect 2 are also games that are graphically impressive.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Tough graphical competition   Tough graphical competition EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:01 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Does anyone have any pictures of Crysis 2 in action?

Theres tech demos running on both 360 and PS3

Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Tough graphical competition   Tough graphical competition EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:09 pm

well here are some sets done with the crytek engine (what crysis runs on)

Tough graphical competition Crysis

Tough graphical competition Beach_waves_photo_ingame_compare

if this is done with crysis 1... imaging what can be done with crysis 2