This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x

Go down 
+6
-jaz350z-
joe11
Arbiteris
Superkingz2
arnt god of war
Kendo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x Empty
PostSubject: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Him Trying To Argue

Some Youtuber called sdf1jjak (no one knows how to pronounce it) first came to my videos after I made my first response to Pyro2000x and commented on it.

His comment: Such a pathetic exuse for a 360 fantard.

Next he made a video response to it. But once I countered all his points in his video he deleted it the next day. He thinks he is at war with 360 fanboys (lolwut), when clearly he is not. He commented on my next video response.

His comment: is your Idea of "Owning" somone realy just to answer them with uninformed comments to his video? I'm starting to think you need to get out of your mom's living room and make some time to do real research. and BTW PS move is 4X more acuate in ditecting movment than the wii motion plus...remember Submillimeter acuracy on PS Move.

My reply: Yeah.... are you really fighting with Xbox fanboys or are you trying to fight with them?

His reply: @Inuboy1000 if this trend of idiocracy from your kind comtinues, some one has to point it out to you.

He made another reply: @Inuboy1000 nothing I said had anything to do with Pyro, Grow up and focus on what ppl say and not what you think they say.

After this he comes to my channel and comments on it. He tries to argue with me (once again pathetically).

Him: All I can say is that you have no credabiliy in your videos. At least pyro(dispite being a fanboy) has more informed videos than you do.

This is not part of his comment->I cannot see my comments to him because he deleted them (once again pathetic). I ask him why he came to my channel or tried to argue with me in the first place and why he bothers.

Him: if you think about it...this has been building up for a short while. You had this comming, I can't whatch the kind of vids you make regarding games and let that kind of Fanyboish mentality spread. not to mention your a Republic drone wich scraps any and or all credability in your videos.

This is not part of his comment->Apparently he deleted my comment I made regarding this. Man this guy is butthurt.

Him: there are those of us who come here to get useful information and then there are ppl who like to fuck around and be a jackass. If your not serious then don't comment on a serious topic or you'll get attaked, Its that simple.

Me: What serious topic have I posted on? All I did was make a response to a video from a PS3 fanboy. This is all for entertainment. Video games arent SERIOUS BUSINESS. My God, why do you try to attack someone for disagreeing with you? (he failed to not delete this comment)

Him: The video game industry (around $40-$50billion) is serious. Consoles are not just game toys anymore...We're in an age where systems are for more than just mashing buttons on toys you mommy buys you. I segjest you pick up an april issue of PSM and look at the email section. even classes for music are being held throught PNS with the PSeye. Video confrencing and bloging are now more possible thanks to the Playstation. don't tr to tell me what I don't already know. (damn his spelling sucks)

Me: Oh my God. Here we go with the multimedia features thing. If you bought a PS3 for something other than games your a fucking idiot. Reason. Why do we buy game systems? To play games. What made the PS2 a success and what made it an awesome system? Games. Why did you buy the PS3? Probably games. If not then you must be dumb. Please tell me why I care about video conferencing and blogging. Why do I care about that? That does not matter to me. That is just little scraps on my plate for gaming. Why would I support a company which has less game that Im interested in (currently)? Please tell me. I want games, not a business machine. Now dont you think Microsoft could easily allow video conferencing and blogging? Dont you think they have? So you bought a PS3 for reasons outside of gaming?

Him: to answer you...No M$ has not/does not do things like I discribed. Like I said consoles these days are nolonger for just video games. its like having an iphone and using it for just phone calls.

Me: iPhone sucks at making calls? The call quality is shit. 360 is good for various media as much as the PS3.

This is not part of the comment->He never responded back to me. Do you need evidence on why this guy is a fanboy. This is taken from his channel: "My hobbies include Gameing(and By gameing I mean all pro-PLaystation games.)" and not to forget "I'm a Big time fan of the PLaystation brand and Love my launch title PS2 (wich still works nicely btw)". Now I hope by looking at this you see how this guy fails and see that he is infact a PS3 fanboy who wants attention. Take a look at his subscriber account as well. Nuff said. Not to mention if you insult his "precious" PS3 then he will attack you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x Empty
PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:02 am

I realize there is a lot of reading. But who do you think is more right? Me or him?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 am

you from the looks of it
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:20 am

I figured I would be right.
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 am

Kendo is right
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:32 pm

He is trying to tell me that the Playstation brand is innovative and that the Eyetoy was not shit. He also now is trying to tell me that online was not innovative.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Hey guys,do we really need 50 topics all showing an arguement between a member and a troll?Im not saying there all from Kendo,but from many others too

It isnt hard owning a PS3 fanboy.I dont see how this is needed
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:11 pm

ownage kendo u showed him IT ABOUT GAMES

some ps3 fags take it to serious
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

idiocracy isn't a word...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Epic. You pwned him. Congratulations man. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:

Lmao that's what I was thinking Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:14 pm

-jaz350z- wrote:

Yes it is:

sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x Idiocracy
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Lol. Now this guy is trying to tell me I removed his comment, when I have been at the movies for two hours. Lol FAIL!
Back to top Go down
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 3:20 am

wow...he's always starting shit with you huh? i cant believe he says games aren't just toys anymore. YOU PLAY THEM. this guy is a ps3 fanboy at its worst. he and pyro make ps3 FANS (not fanboys) look bad. i have to hand it to you Kendo, you owned him pretty hard
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:09 am

Why does this thread exists?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Why does this thread exists?
It originally was made due to this guy being a PS3 fanboy. Now we know he is obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x   sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x Empty

Back to top Go down

sdf1jjak! A Youtuber (and PS3 fanboy) who craves attention. Factual Evidence of His Fanboyism! Involving Pyro2000x
Page 1 of 1