This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!

Go down 
+2
Pein
Kendo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 pm

I decided to unblock him thinking he might learn to stop posting on my channel. However he did not. Now he left a comment on my channel.

Him: looks like I'll have to keep leaving shit here before you block me again. and yes I owned your ass big time in my "Kendo know no right video" for what I saw, your response vid did nothing to diprove my other points wich you failed to even adress.

Man his spelling sucks. How did he own me? Would someone explain this? I am blocking him again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:04 pm

im sorry to say this kendo,but you dont type very well too,bbc said that but he is worse anyway,just block him kendo and never unblock him,its a type of a guy that you preety much said the facts and he keeps repeating himself like he didnt read or heard what you said or typed,thats why ignore him and block him
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Thanks Andrej.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Just ignore him. He's irrelevant in youtube wars. You at least have more rep than that weird person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:24 pm

lol yea i saw that on your page lol though you should really clairfy about when he said you ignored some of my replies.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Can't you set it so that people can't leave comments on your channel? MLD has it like that.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 am

Just ignor him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!   Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sdf1jjak FAIL AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1