This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach

Go down 
+8
ghost23
GeneralMLD
Master_Chief
-jaz350z-
DemonWolf
Static103
Kendo
Kazthesensation
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazthesensation
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kazthesensation

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:01 pm

AS much as I love halo...I really hope they bring back master chief...I think the time is right, i'm getting sick of like the different direction there taking halo and i admire them, BUT the technology and the power there putting into reach could muuch easily been saved and been put 2 better use such as halo 4. I mean Halo reach...you know hows it going to happen in the end, the multiplayer doesnt look anything radically different.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Im sure a Halo 4 will come right after Reach. Nothing to worry about here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 6:51 pm

i doubt there will be another halo
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Static103 wrote:
Lets see we have a best selling game franchise like Halo, makes millions of dollars for Microsoft. It sells their consoles. Yep there will be another Halo.
Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Kendo wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Lets see we have a best selling game franchise like Halo, makes millions of dollars for Microsoft. It sells their consoles. Yep there will be another Halo.

Not necessarily, Halo is a dying franchise. As good as it is, it's going to come to an end soon, or bunjie will ruin it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:28 pm

I know what you mean. A character can make a whole difference on how you feel about a game. For example, Liberty City Stories is my favourite grand theft auto game of all time, mainly because I like the character. (there are other reasons but really, the character had a huge impact).

But still, Halo is a first person shooter. The gameplay will be intact but improved upon in every way. The graphics already look great for alpha footage. Eventually we can expect to be blown away by the full game.

The multiplayer, well you've seen in the footage that there are nice new game modes and additions to gameplay.

I don't see what you can really complain about. And apparently the Halo franchise will be in the hands of one of Microsoft's studios. Expect more games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kazthesensation
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kazthesensation

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:14 pm

demondragondude wrote:
I know what you mean. A character can make a whole difference on how you feel about a game. For example, Liberty City Stories is my favourite grand theft auto game of all time, mainly because I like the character. (there are other reasons but really, the character had a huge impact).

But still, Halo is a first person shooter. The gameplay will be intact but improved upon in every way. The graphics already look great for alpha footage. Eventually we can expect to be blown away by the full game.

The multiplayer, well you've seen in the footage that there are nice new game modes and additions to gameplay.

I don't see what you can really complain about. And apparently the Halo franchise will be in the hands of one of Microsoft's studios. Expect more games.

Right..character is probably the only reason i liked halo 1, 2 and 3. MAster chief was the only reason i brought those games. Same thing with other games such as gears of war wont be gears without marcus or dom. I dont doubt that microsoft studios will take good care of the halo franchise but can they really top bungie.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Kendo wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Ya but still, halo can't go on forever. Just like God of war, that game got PS3s sold out..."SOLDOUT", you get me? But gues what...GOW 3 is the last god of war game. Sure santa monica is gonna make a game similar to god of war 3 but they arent gonna make god of war 4. Same with bungie, they won't make another halo, they will make another game that is similar to halo. That's how they should do it because the series is getting really old and milked

Just me thinking

Last edited by Static103 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm

There's definitely more Halo after Reach. What do you think 343 Industries is for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Not necessarily, Halo is a dying franchise. As good as it is, it's going to come to an end soon, or bunjie will ruin it.
343 Studios will be taking over the Halo IP so the Halo series is here to stay.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Static103 wrote:

Ya but still, halo can't go on forever. Just like God of war, that game got PS3s sold out..."SOLDOUT", you get me?
LMAO No it didnt. Jack Tretton announced there would be a PS3 shortage months before GOW3 came out. And the shortage was there before GOW3. Its more likely a manufacturing problem that has something to do with the two news skus Sony just passed through the FCC.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Ya but still, halo can't go on forever. Just like God of war, that game got PS3s sold out..."SOLDOUT", you get me?
LMAO No it didnt. Jack Tretton announced there would be a PS3 shortage months before GOW3 came out. And the shortage was there before GOW3. Its more likely a manufacturing problem that has something to do with the two news skus Sony just passed through the FCC.

oh right. my mistake lol. Watching people's vids on youtube saying that PS3s are soldout world wide because of god of war 3 made me believe that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Static103 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Static103 wrote:

oh right. my mistake lol. Watching people's vids on youtube saying that PS3s are soldout world wide because of god of war 3 made me believe that. Wink
Well believe whatever makes you feel better. I'm just telling you what Sony said. Shortages due to "strong demand over the holiday season." But I guess the You Tube fanboys are better informed than Sony. Rolling Eyes
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/sony-warns-of-ps3-shortages
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Static103 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Ya but still, halo can't go on forever. Just like God of war, that game got PS3s sold out..."SOLDOUT", you get me? But gues what...GOW 3 is the last god of war game. Sure santa monica is gonna make a game similar to god of war 3 but they arent gonna make god of war 4. Same with bungie, they won't make another halo, they will make another game that is similar to halo. That's how they should do it because the series is getting really old and milked

Just me thinking
Didn't someone at Sony say that it was merely the end of Kratos' story. Correct me if Im wrong. But I remember hearing news about God of War just being the end of the trilogy but not the series.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:17 am

master chief will be seen next in a novel......the sequel to Ghosts of Onyx.

As for Reach, I myself would like to see firsthand the planet being glassed. That planet is by far the most important planet to the humans (next to earth). Id like to know everything that went down b4 it fell.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
ghost23

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 am

Sometimes I think its reaches a point where you just have to let go of a character and I think Master Chief's time is up and that 343 need to explore new places of the Halo Universe in the games. Reach is a good start.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:30 am

i miss master chief but his story is over and reach will be a badass good, also it should be the last

To me 343 shouldn't even be touching halo, because it won't be the same. it was like when trey ach made a cod game and when naught dog gave crash
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:31 am

joe11 wrote:
i miss master chief but his story is over and reach will be a badass good, also it should be the last

To me 343 shouldn't even be touching halo, because it won't be the same. it was like when trey ach made a cod game and when naught dog gave crash

video games, yes. but they are more then welcome to secure Marvel to make more graphic novels or hire top scifi writers to continue writing more novels.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Static103
Static103

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Well believe whatever makes you feel better. I'm just telling you what Sony said. Shortages due to "strong demand over the holiday season." But I guess the You Tube fanboys are better informed than Sony. Rolling Eyes

Nah I don't believe in what makes me better. I believe in the truth
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:16 am

Static103 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Static103 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Nah I don't believe in what makes me better. I believe in the truth
Glad to hear it because I just showed you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:20 am

It is very smart of Bungie to make Halo Reach

The battle of Reach was a very important and big battle for the UNSC.If some of you guys dont know,Reach is pretty much one if not the strongest of UNSC worlds.The planet Reach is a fortress world and the covenant sent a fleet of hundreds of ships to destroy it.And the Coveanant Succeded.....

After Bungie does Halo Reach,all of the main points of the Human/Covenant have been covered in the games.

343 have already confirmed and hinted many times that there will be a Halo 4 continuing Master Chiefs story.They will most likely make a second trilogy(Halo 4,5 and 6) to keep the story flowing good and living.Kinda like starwars

If 343 Industries makes Halo 4,it could very well turn out to be kinda like Halo CE.There is a chance that the whole Halo series will go on for another 8 years like Halo 1,2 and 3 did.Except the entire story will be different.

And to whoever said Halo is a dying franchise,get your facts straight.It sells millions at every release and all it's games get GREAT scores.Yup,i guess that means it's dying(sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:23 am

Im really looking forward to this game
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm

halo is great but mc needs to go its just his time(although wouldnt mind young mc)
as to the person saying halo is dying? lmao let me direct you to n3(ninety nine nights) and two worlds both games are sub a (i think) and are getting sequels look at dynasty warriors cod ff mgs nuff said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach   Halo Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach
Page 1 of 1