This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where Will GTA V Take Place?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Where Will GTA V Take Place? Empty
PostSubject: Where Will GTA V Take Place?   Where Will GTA V Take Place? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:59 pm

I've been thinking about this lately. Remember that Liberty City's been used so many times that Rockstar will most likely want to take us somewhere else. Where do you think this will be?

Here are my thoughts.

EITHER:

LONDON
Remember this game?
Where Will GTA V Take Place? GTA_London_1969

Yeah.. didn't think so. I do because I played it a lot as a kid. But my point is, I reckon Rockstar would be willing to bring Gta London to 3D. Wouldn't be a bad idea. They could steal some ideas from Gangs Of London (Psp)
Where Will GTA V Take Place? Gangs-of-london-20061013053106803-000

TOKYO

I don't know why. I just think it would be nice for the GTA to go to a place where gangsters & gangs & chavvy culture are kinda non-existant. It certainly would bring the gta series to a new level.
Where Will GTA V Take Place? 13-tok10

ROME

Admit it, it would be pretty awesome to engage in serious gunfights around Rome. Think how cool it would be! Designing the environment may prove challenging for the Rockstar team but if executed well enough, it could turn out to be an amazing game.
Where Will GTA V Take Place? Rome2

But wall-climbing I think they should forget about and leave it to the professionals lol.

Where Will GTA V Take Place? Assass10

BARCELONA

Apart from it being a very nice place, games like Wheelman showed it can be an awesome place for an open world game. And seriously, if you've ever been there you'd most likely want to be able to return in game form. Think about all the gameplay possibilities from this place!!
Where Will GTA V Take Place? Barcelona

Eg: if they added a grab feature you could pull someone up to the top of La Sagrada Familia (this building)
Where Will GTA V Take Place? Barcelona2 and throw them off!!! Very Happy
Plus, it's a great place to roam around. One of my fav games of all time, Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix (psp version > ps2/gamecube version) has Barcelona as one of the locations you can skate in and it's awesome. Works so well!

Anyway!! Post your own ideas of what some goood locations for GTA V would be. Obviously don't post your home towns unless you don't mind some ps3 fanboy coming over with a crowbar to smash your 360 Razz Remember that they take the console war seriously lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Where Will GTA V Take Place?   Where Will GTA V Take Place? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:36 pm

I am guessing Vice City or a city that resembles Vice City due to an ad in GTA Episodes from Liberty City

Where Will GTA V Take Place? Adsus10
Sorry about the image size.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Where Will GTA V Take Place?   Where Will GTA V Take Place? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 pm

I want a remake of Vice City or if they make GTA5: Las Vegas, that would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Where Will GTA V Take Place?   Where Will GTA V Take Place? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:49 pm

I think Rockstar will stick to either an American city or London. Currently I don't really see them taking it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Where Will GTA V Take Place?   Where Will GTA V Take Place? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:30 am

Doubt it'll go to japan, the yakuza series has that covered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Will GTA V Take Place?   Where Will GTA V Take Place? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Will GTA V Take Place?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: