This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo

Go down 
+9
fonderplague
Kendo
danny100
nalin41
Bullyblazer
Arbiteris
joe11
ghost23
Pein
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo Empty
PostSubject: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:06 am

wow. PS3 fanboy arguments are so hypocritical.

First they say that all of our games are FPS shooters and FPS are intended for the mature audience.
Now we have retards like this guy....
oh yeh and don't forget that 2 of PS3 biggest exclusives, LBP and Rachet and Clank are wat some might call kids games.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am

wow same old p3 fanboys arguments
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:08 am

Lol and they play Flower
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Let's see they have a controller that's made for Child hands or Asian women along with a game called Flower and there the more mature Console lol.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:50 pm

lol funny guy hes trollin
Back to top Go down
danny100
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:19 pm

he is a dick
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Dumb video.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 pm

The fact he said the wii has hardcore games...

/quit
Back to top Go down
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:10 pm

I might flag his videos
To see his next name
I predict
Captsin ------- Cool

Last edited by Alchemist on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Alchemist wrote:
I might flag his videos
To see his next name
I predict
Captsin Spicardo Cool

Don't flag. Only dickheads do that.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:25 am

MAN SLAP THAT BITCH!!!

Oldschool games are hard... Demon Souls isnt that hard, I have finished it.. Sure it put up a good fight, but there is no game that made me crawl like Contra for the NES. That game is the beast! That game made me cry of anger. Demon souls is just a "oldschool" wannabe, the developer said they wanted have that.

I guess he never played a really hard game, these made up "gamers" I guess the PS2 was his first console ever..

Now for the MLG thing... They dont just play Halo 3 on it, as you would know by just looking on the fucking webpage! And no they dont just have the 360, they have the PS3 and the PC aswell.

Now to say that the system is made up just by little kids... *sigh*
I saw a link somewhere detailining the average age on XBL and PSN, the age was higher on the XBL, by a small margin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 am

Did he say that Demon Souls was the hardest game you ever played? The original Ninja Gaiden wants to have a word with him. I still have nightmares about that game.

His points was down right retarded. Heavy Rain is nothing more than a long quick time event.
Sure there is a bunch of screaming crying kids on XBL but that is what the mute button is for. PSN has the same amount of screaming kids you just don't hear them because most of them don't own mics. And If I not mistaken LBP and Rachet and Clank are kds games. The controller is made for someone with small hands, like I don't know kids. He needs to STFU and go play flower.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
MAN SLAP THAT BITCH!!!

Oldschool games are hard... Demon Souls isnt that hard, I have finished it.. Sure it put up a good fight, but there is no game that made me crawl like Contra for the NES. That game is the beast! That game made me cry of anger. Demon souls is just a "oldschool" wannabe, the developer said they wanted have that.

I guess he never played a really hard game, these made up "gamers" I guess the PS2 was his first console ever..

Now for the MLG thing... They dont just play Halo 3 on it, as you would know by just looking on the fucking webpage! And no they dont just have the 360, they have the PS3 and the PC aswell.

Now to say that the system is made up just by little kids... *sigh*
I saw a link somewhere detailining the average age on XBL and PSN, the age was higher on the XBL, by a small margin.
contra was hard.but for me i beated it with a friend and it was a blast.but it had some difficult moments..ninja gaiden was almost nightmare for me but the hardest game i have played is probably battletoads..you cant argue with that..that game will rip your spine and it will make you cry like a bitch
oh and also i cant forget how i destroyed my ps2 controller from devil may cry 3
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 am

Check out
https://www.youtube.com/user/FOXTI2OT

he slaughters this guy lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo   More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo Empty

Back to top Go down

More Retardness from the UltimateRetardo
Page 1 of 1