This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness Empty
PostSubject: ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness   ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:26 pm

before i start..most people know i was a big ps3 fanboy.and i was always defending the ps3 no matter what,i was what you people can call a "die hard" fan.BUT times change and the times when i was with roulletemanp huflangpu and even dhomo (dhomess) but im wondering..how much the ps3 fanboys are going to get more insecure,yes the ps3 has great games and i love my ps3.but the problem is,when you are a ps3 diehard fanboy,if someone says something bad on the ps3 or even comparing the 360 to the ps3..theres some kind of brain mainfunction and you get angry and try to counter without knowing what you type or think,you will shake when someone tells the fact,trust me i had experiences and you will try like its going to be okay..but it wont be,when you are with you ps3 fantards buddies,you feel safe,they try to cling on any information that is bashable for the 360 or even the wii..it really was sad..people i knewed and they were cool with me the internet and on psn are gone now,they think im a fanboy because they think i say bad things about the ps3 on this forum and that im not neutral because of that.people like dhomo and roulletemanp are worrying for me because they think i have gone to the 360 side..they try to bash me because i joined the xbox republic and that this forum is full with fail,which is BS in my opinion,the point is:
ps3 fanboys are sick
when i mean sick i mean really sick,like their brain is melting that they cant accept the fact that ps3 is in last place with less games..thats it..i am glad i joined xbox republic,because every member i know here has more respect than any 1 ps3 fantard.
the biggest problem is they think anyone who joins xbox republic is a 360 fanboy and that they try to tell me i shouldnt join,i try explaining to them that i can join whatever "brotherhood,republic and network" and they should stfu and play their ps3 than bashing me all day.360 fanboys have more respect for the ps3 fanboys even if they are bashing them,i was getting alot of hate mail when i was a ps3 fanboy and i wasnt flagged once.while dhomo is only 1 ps3 fantard and thinks when i made a sarcastic video about death threating him..he is still convinced i said that for real..what a looser.as i said he is only 1 ps3 fantard,flags my two videos of owning his ass and now my account is suspended..how said is that..

the point of this topic is..ps3 fanboys are insecure about their product and i wanted to tell how was when you are ps3 fantard and how you experience everything that is happening around you
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness Empty
PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness   ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Wow lol interesting post. I'm sorry to hear about the ps3 fanboys turning against you just because you're on a 360 fansite. It's so stupid of them, they need to get lives and realise that people are free to join whatever site they like. But yeah, it's weird how ps3 owners always are so protective. even me and my sisters boyfriend argue from time to time... Not seriously tho, we just make small comments about each others system. It's funny, but my point is, he started it... When i said I had a 360 he felt the need to say that ps3s better lol
typical ps3 owners xD can't they just play their system and let us play ours?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness   ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm

omg another ownage
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness   ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Great thread. I enjoyed reading it. And thankyou for the kind words about us here at the Xbox Republic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness   ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness Empty

Back to top Go down

ps3 fanboys are really sad and pathetic *Andrej Wars Episode 5* Chronicles of my ps3 retardness
Page 1 of 1