This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...

Go down 
+14
Optimus Lime
DemonWolf
ghost23
nalin41
-jaz350z-
Bluenose
joe11
Arbiteris
popjack88
Pein
day walker
Master_Chief
handkerchief
Kendo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm

jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
OH NOO!!!!!KENDO MADE A TYPING MISTAKE!!!!!AND HE ACCIDENTLY AGREED WITH 360 SUCKS!!!!OH NOES!!!!!HOW DARE HIM!!!!HE SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!lol

Sorry about doing that,but I couldnt help it.But you guys get the point

I wouldn't put it past you, HellJumper. You ban people for the most idiotic reasons.

Like when?Care to give an example?Cause I know you cant find one.

And last time I checked,I was the one person who allowed back other people who were wrongfully banned.Like Fuu,Cole_Train_Baby(s.t.a.l.k.e.r now),Exodus(Ezekial now) and Event Gamer.

Mod's have to be stern and fair,I am a stern mod but I am fair.To prove that,If I wasnt fair,I wouldnt have stuck up for those member's who were banned wrongly,which isnt fair for them
EventGamer is allowed back? Phew, I guess I don't have to hide any more. Razz

Im sure alot of us mods already knew that your him(we can see you IP).I knew atleast
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:38 am

HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
OH NOO!!!!!KENDO MADE A TYPING MISTAKE!!!!!AND HE ACCIDENTLY AGREED WITH 360 SUCKS!!!!OH NOES!!!!!HOW DARE HIM!!!!HE SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!lol

I wouldn't put it past you, HellJumper. You ban people for the most idiotic reasons.

And last time I checked,I was the one person who allowed back other people who were wrongfully banned.Like Fuu,Cole_Train_Baby(s.t.a.l.k.e.r now),Exodus(Ezekial now) and Event Gamer.

Mod's have to be stern and fair,I am a stern mod but I am fair.To prove that,If I wasnt fair,I wouldnt have stuck up for those member's who were banned wrongly,which isnt fair for them

Im sure alot of us mods already knew that your him(we can see you IP).I knew atleast

Yeah, my other account got banned for some stupid reason... I think I mentioned something good about a PS3. I'll give you $5 if you tell me what the name of said account was Wink
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:41 am

HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Oh, okay, I figured since no one approached me about it that I successfully ninja-stealthed my way back in. I thought the only ones who knew were Blixtstorm and ghost23.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 am

Optimus Lime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
jaykay wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Optimus Lime wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Yeah, my other account got banned for some stupid reason... I think I mentioned something good about a PS3. I'll give you $5 if you tell me what the name of said account was Wink

I have no idea what your old account was,it isnt showing on your IP adress.You must have changed it.But I dont see how your old account got banned has to do with me
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:34 am

Optimus Lime are you 3DO Teabagger?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Optimus Lime are you 3DO Teabagger?

Nah hes not. 3DO Teabagger's IP matches to somewhere in the United States. Optimus Lime's IP is Australian.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 am

Maybe he is OnlyABluRayPlayer? I have a feeling he is.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Onlyasblurayplayer was definitly a troll(multiple mods and members agreed on it).But I think optimus joined before onlyablurayplayer got banned

The thing is,Optimus Lime is from the same country as Onlyablurayplayer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...   Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Accientally said I agree but I meant disagree about the 360...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: