This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay

Go down 
+6
xjosh360s
DemonWolf
jaykay
handkerchief
Stoney
Pein
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:13 am

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 am

Potential GOTY. I cant fooking wait for this game!!! The anticipation is killing me!! This and Mafia II are going to but up one hell of a fight for GOTY.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 8:50 am

i have been waiting too long for this game i cant wait. may is a good month for my gaming
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:14 pm

This trailer sold me on the game, and I'm glad it was pushed to May. Now I don't have to decide between this and Splinter Cell: Conviction for my monthly purchase.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 am

WOW! It's like Fable with Cowboys Very Happy It's cool how they've kept some of the features from Red Dead Revolver. That game had potential but didn't really live up to my expectations.

But anyway, the game looks fantastic. I just hope it's as good as GUN. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:37 am

LMAO, GUN? Really? That game was crap. Anyways its made by Rockstar...expect the best Wink
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:37 pm

ill get it but first i'll be getting splinter cell and alan wake cause gta 4 wasnt that good imo so i dont wanna make another mistake
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:28 pm

I'll probably buy it just cause its Rockstar and I love everything that they make. It's gonna be tought to fit it in though especially with Alan Wake and Splinter Cell. Maybe after Alan Wake ill get this.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:29 pm

This trailer isn't exclusive rofl. R* sent the same thing to me to post on PSUni lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:55 pm

I'm still going to rent it.
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 pm

WOW looks good. Hopefully I can begin to like R* again... I started to dislike them after the release of GTA4 because I thought it was quite a let down and was very overhyped. Then I was forced to buy two DLC packs just to experience the full game.

But this game looks great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay   New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay Empty

Back to top Go down

New Amazing Red Dead Redemption Gameplay
Page 1 of 1