This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.

Go down 
+11
jaykay
Blixtstorm
Stoney
Kendo
arnt god of war
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
igame
-jaz350z-
Notorious
Pickles
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:39 am

According to Nejisdeath from YouTube. In order for a game to qualify for a AAAA title is to have +30 perfect scores. He thinks Metal Gear Solid 4 is a AAAA game because of that. He thinks Heavy Rain is AAA game for some reason. And he thinks everyone will forget about Alan Wake after they finish it.

1. There's no such thing as a AAAA game amirite?
2.Heavy Rain has a 87 on metacritic and an 89 on gamerankings making it AA.
3.When I told him if everyone forgot about Infamous, he said no because it's a beloved ps3 classic. The only thing he seems to have against Alan Wake is that it's not on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:10 am

i honestly think that if we don't fight to end the scourge that is world hunger we will all get chicken pox and die
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:10 am

Notorious wrote:
i honestly think that if we don't fight to end the scourge that is world hunger we will all get chicken pox and die

you took the words right out of my mouth. scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 am

i believe i heard GeneralMLD say something about AAAA titles once, and ive heard that term used before but i wuldnt know what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:20 am

igame wrote:
i believe i heard GeneralMLD say something about AAAA titles once, and ive heard that term used before but i wuldnt know what to tell you.

AAAA games? Where?!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:24 am

AAAA doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:31 am

Pickles wrote:
igame wrote:

AAAA games? Where?!

like i said ive heard people used that term before but i wouldnt if you can even use it
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 am

He's saying a game with 94 is a AAAA game?
Well Halo 3 got the same score so it must be AAAA too!!!
But we're not stupid enough to call a game that has 6 less than 100, a 100/100 game lol
dude, go back to the ps3 fanboy and tell him to learn to count.
Also his argument is ridiculous because he's saying a game with 30+ AAAA ratings counts as a AAAA game but did he even consider that a game with that many AAAA ratings COULD have another 30 ratings of 1/10 or something. Would that still count?! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 am

No game deserves AAAA because no game is perfect. And MGS4 is definetly not perfect, even considering how good it is
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:14 pm

AAAA= a game that has to amaze everyone who plays it in every way
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm

Metal Gear Solid 4 is a AAAA game I believe, though MLD did say we have a ton of A, AA, and AAA games to beat not having one AAAA game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:46 pm

AAA, or Triple-A, may be a three-letter acronym or may just mean something that is high-quality, premier, or excellent.

In the video game industry, AAA game is an informal description for a video game that has a high budget.

Its not all about the rating then.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Kendo wrote:
Metal Gear Solid 4 is a AAAA game I believe, though MLD did say we have a ton of A, AA, and AAA games to beat not having one AAAA game.

The thing about the A status is production based, for example a budget. The systemwars propaganda made A status to a ranking, determine the game in classes.

AAA= 90-99

AA=80-89

A=70-79

Then AAAA=100? based from one review... yes... but from multiple... no.

therefore: AAA= 90-100

And the highest rated exclusive this generation is NOT MGS4. Its Super Mario Galaxy with a average of 97% on metacritic.

Last edited by Blixtstorm on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Kendo wrote:

The thing about the A status is production based, for example a budget. The systemwars propaganda made A status to a ranking, determine the game in classes.

AAA= 90-99

AA=80-89

A=70-79

Then AAAA=100? based from one review... yes... but from multiple... no.

therefore: AAA= 90-100

And the highest rated exclusive this generation is NOT MGS4. Its Super Mario Galaxy with a average of 97% on metacritic.
The highest-rated game this generation is GTAIV with a score of 98/100 on Metacritic.
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:37 am

The only way for a game to be AAAA is for that game to perfect scores by every critic. To be perfect in every way. There is no game that fits that criteria, no game ever will fit that criteria. Period end of story.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 am

micheal82 wrote:
The only way for a game to be AAAA is for that game to perfect scores by every critic. To be perfect in every way. There is no game that fits that criteria, no game ever will fit that criteria. Period end of story.

Even if it got universally perfect scores it would still be a AAA game. AAAA only exists in the minds of butthurt PS3 fanboys who desperately want their games to be better then Halo becuase they can't have Halo, Halo is better then their games, and it hurts their butt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
midgetshotgunner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
midgetshotgunner

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:03 pm

MGS4 what a great game..too bad MGO had the most glitches and lag ever and a 2 hr install for a pile of shit that has a dying multiplayer fanbase >Sad
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm

AAAA = 100

No metacritic score is 100. therefore it technically doesnt exist.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:25 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
AAAA = 100

No metacritic score is 100. therefore it technically doesnt exist.
well i gotta say. look at it like a school. if you get a 95, then get a 100. its till an A letter grade amirite? so using that logic, AAAA games dont exist?

btw guilty spark. Plz stop using ur opinions, i see it happening alot
ofcourse halo games are great but there are still games with highter metacrit ratings on the ps3 side and ofc the xbox side too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.   Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 HAS A AAAA GAME.
Page 1 of 1