This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Natal vs Move

Go down 
+8
343_Guilty_Spark
Invincible
Arbiteris
Bluenose
Stoney
XboxKing
jaykay
-jaz350z-
12 posters
AuthorMessage
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Natal - Glorifed EyeToy
Move - Glorified WiiMote

Now, while Natal's technology is a much larger improvement over the eyetoy then the Move's jump over the Wiimote, they are essentially the same in that you will receive a very similar experience. Feel free to give your opinion as this is mine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:11 pm

I completely agree. Neither are original, and both are for teh monies. I doubt I'll be getting either.
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Chances are Natal will be mainly casual, so I'll probably give it a miss.

Move is a rip-off of the Wii-mote, but from what I've seen I've liked. Still chances are I'll be giving that one a miss also.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:25 pm

There is a more chance of Move succeeding Natal will be a straight out Fail or successes.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Dont really care about either Natal or Move.Wiimote is good enough for me
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 pm

As a fan of motion controls, I'm excited for both. But what worries me about Natal is the lack of a trigger. It seems like that could really gimp the hardware from being used in non-casual games. And what worries me about PS Move is developers not supporting it. Because it seems like it could give me the experience I always wanted on the Wii...IF developers take the time to do it right.

I hope they both sell well enough we see developers push them to their limits and not get a bunch of crappy shovelware mini-games.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 am

Invincible wrote:
As a fan of motion controls, I'm excited for both. But what worries me about Natal is the lack of a trigger. It seems like that could really gimp the hardware from being used in non-casual games. And what worries me about PS Move is developers not supporting it. Because it seems like it could give me the experience I always wanted on the Wii...IF developers take the time to do it right.

I hope they both sell well enough we see developers push them to their limits and not get a bunch of crappy shovelware mini-games.
You're asking for too much. Crappy shovelware games are unavoidable. Just hope that we don't get just crappy shovelware games.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 am

PSeye is a crappy webcam with crappy games. Natal is a high tech 3D sensing depth camera system with advanced software interpretation. The only thing similar about them is that Natal has a camera on it and the PS2eye IS a camera. What will be done on Natal is impossible on PSeye.

Nothing on Move is impossible with a Wii Motion Plus. It might be slightly more precis, but not impossible.

That's why Move is a rip off and Natal isn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:28 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
PSeye is a crappy webcam with crappy games. Natal is a high tech 3D sensing depth camera system with advanced software interpretation. The only thing similar about them is that Natal has a camera on it and the PS2eye IS a camera. What will be done on Natal is impossible on PSeye.

Nothing on Move is impossible with a Wii Motion Plus. It might be slightly more precis, but not impossible.

Like I said before, the difference between the Wiimote and Move is the sames as Natal and the Eyetoy. They will both sense depth in 3D space.
Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Like I said before, the difference between the Wiimote and Move is the sames as Natal and the Eyetoy. They will both sense depth in 3D space.
Simple as that.
did you even read his comment?
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:57 am

arnt god of war wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Simple as that.

Did you even read mine?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:02 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Simple as that.

Did you even read mine?

I can do that too. Watch.

Like I said before, the difference between Wii Motion Plus and Move is minuscule while Natal has high tech hardware/software and Eyetoy is a shitty webcam with shitty games. Natal can sense depth in 3D space and Eyetoy struggles to capture any movement at all.
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

The same can be said for PlayStation Move. Like it's going to do things that's impossible on the Wii. In fact Project Natal is more of a copy of the PlayStation Eye then EyeToy, since the technology is more advanced. And the funny thing is PlayStation Move is using the PlayStation Eye for it's motion sensing. So basically PlayStation Move is like Project Natal and Wii Motion Plus all in one.
Back to top Go down

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 am

Natal is stupid, Move is stupid. Have fun with your motion controls, it's the good old fashioned controller for me.
Back to top Go down
Gibbon_Master
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Gibbon_Master

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:17 am

don't want either as I like to have a proper controller in my hand, These controllers are aimed at getting Casual gamers over from the Wii to the either of the other platforms.

These are not really for Hardcore gamers.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Natal is stupid, Move is stupid. Have fun with your motion controls, it's the good old fashioned controller for me.

Of course, but Motion controls can be fun some times too.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

no they are both ripoffs yet i think natal will achieve more in sales since the eyetoy was last generation.
They are both for casuals and will both fail imo
Back to top Go down
midgetshotgunner
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
midgetshotgunner

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 am

lol none of should buy this motion control crap so it fails, i only bought a wii because u could use a gamecube controller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natal vs Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natal vs Move   Natal vs Move Empty

Back to top Go down

Natal vs Move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: