This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster

Go down 
+12
Blackou7
gamer4life
dudeoftheages
igame
daveMastaKill
Ozsem
djsonic99
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
DarK
GeneralMLD
Kendo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster Empty
PostSubject: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm

This is gonna get ugly. It already has. Go take a look at comments made by him, actually I will post them here. The comments are in his comments section.

Made by Truth on his video: @taarec10 i don't know either way. Seemed to me to be CGI, but the quality of the trailer on joystiq wasn't superb, so i was trying to adjust for that and give credit.
If you have a link that says either way....love to see it.

Truth again: @andrewgregg Can't you stop policing my opinion? LOL

Truth ASSHURT: @IHateufanboys Is the 360 not a gaming console? Do people not talk about 360's? Do I not get people asking me about it?
Guess what, MS sucks big balls and I will be expressing that here, as I always have, often. Don't like it....move on.

Last edited by Kendo on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:00 pm

offcourse he has to downplay gears 3.....no shit its CG
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 pm

This is the comment he was replying to

Quote :
IHATEuFANBOYS : wow man you cant even talk about a little gaming without going into a 360 rant

Dead true as well

Last edited by Andrei Rianofski on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:46 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

It was in-game. It just looks so good it looks like CG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:57 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

It was in-game. It just looks so good it looks like CG.

Actually I definately think it's in-game. Because in-game, Gears 1 & 2 look about that good anyway. I have no doubts that even if that were cg, the in-game will look just as good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:04 pm

I can't believe tsuf is still doing this shit. He destroys any hope he ever had of having any credibility and they continues making vids like anyone takes him seriously. He's nothing more than an MS hater with a web cam. All he wants to do is trick people into buying a PS3 instead of a Xbox 360.

At least he's a complete failure so it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 pm

at least hes talking about games again. like it or not he is a trend in this whole console debate thing. expect many users to follow up.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:10 pm

10 seconds into faggotry. How can anyone take this guy seriously after that terrible rap.

He totally missed Natal.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm

CGI only was used by Epic in the early days. After Gears 1 its all using the in-engine even if it is pre-rendered.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:07 pm

So let me get this straight. He thinks that next year PS3 gonna beat XB360 with Warhawk 2, a new Twisted Metal game and whatever Agent is? And not worry with Gears 3 at all?
You see people, that's the problem with most PS3 fanboys, they live in a parallel universe completely away from reality.
For the hardcore games you mention you better pray for a R3 buddy, but this time please tell Insomniac to leave the google maps out of the franchise. It looks really really bad. After all its the PSTriple we are talking about!
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:05 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
So let me get this straight. He thinks that next year PS3 gonna beat XB360 with Warhawk 2, a new Twisted Metal game and whatever Agent is? And not worry with Gears 3 at all?
You see people, that's the problem with most PS3 fanboys, they live in a parallel universe completely away from reality.
For the hardcore games you mention you better pray for a R3 buddy, but this time please tell Insomniac to leave the google maps out of the franchise. It looks really really bad. After all its the PSTriple we are talking about!

Agent is a ps3 exclusive game from Rockstar, after seeing what they did with Red Dead Redemption and reading about what they will do with LA Noire, i cannot wait to see what they are gona do with Agent, Rockstar keeps blowing my mind game after game.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Rockstar ain't doing squat with L.A. Noire, but if you're found of Team Bondi Getaway series this game may not be so bad after all. I was very interested in it, however has of now Mafia II is what keeps my attention for a 1940's open world game.
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:40 pm

tsuf is so dumb. The Xbox 360 is just as old as the PS2 when it got a slim. The only reason Sony made the PS3 Slim after only 2 years is they were losing money left and right. This just proves the dominance of Xbox 360 and MS not needing to do a slim yet.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:42 am

i was about to post something about this. but its funny its a year away and he is saying that MS is done. lol full of shit.
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 am

I know truth is a Sony fanboy to the core, but he does have some solid gaming knowledge. I'll never sub to his gong show again but maybe I'll check out his channel here and there.

Also, why blow over Gears 3 like that >.> it just makes him look so stupid. Gears 1 and 2 have sold 12 million units, Resistance 1 and 2 have probably sold 5 mil combined. Dead last 4 life.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:23 am

I think that the trailer was definitely in-game. Gears of War has always been the defining 3rd person cover shooter and it always will be. No PS3 game can touch it in terms of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
igame
igame

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:53 am

i dont see how you can bash on a game that wont be out till next year
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:08 am

ghost23 wrote:
I think that the trailer was definitely in-game. Gears of War has always been the defining 3rd person cover shooter and it always will be. No PS3 game can touch it in terms of gameplay.

It was obviously in game and obviously better than anything on PS3
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 am

does it matter if its in game or not the game is coming out in a year
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 am

matrixrory wrote:
does it matter if its in game or not the game is coming out in a year

It matters so long as the brownies are butthurt and deny the power of the Xbox 360 and overstate the PS3's capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:36 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
Rockstar ain't doing squat with L.A. Noire, but if you're found of Team Bondi Getaway series this game may not be so bad after all. I was very interested in it, however has of now Mafia II is what keeps my attention for a 1940's open world game.

Finally! Some else besides myself thats hyped for Mafia 2. IMO it will be a GTA IV killer. Looks amazing. L.A Noire looks good too. Just have to see more.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:29 am

can someone plz answer why u guys call ps3 fanboys brownies?
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Truth is full of shit and we all know it. Why keep post his vids because they are all the same. WAAA WAAA PS3 is so Great. WAAA WAAA If you don't agree with me then you are an Xbot. WAAA WAA Gears of War 3 is not comng to the PS3. WAAA WAAA move is the best thing ever. Even though its a rip off of the Wii that I've bashed because its not a Playstation WAAAAA.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:40 pm

gamer4life wrote:
can someone plz answer why u guys call ps3 fanboys brownies?

elpresador calls Xbox owners "weebols" which is a mispronunciation of Webelos which is a little kid version of the Boy Scouts. Little kids are Webelos, slightly older kids are Cub Scouts, and the teenagers are Boy Scouts. It was some stupid insult he thought up.

We turned it around on him and started calling PS3 fanboys Brownies which is the little girl version of the Girl Scouts. They act like cry baby little girls so it's perfect.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 pm

i get it now XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster   Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth: E3, Red Dead, Gears of War 3, Blockbuster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next