This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WOW!!! americans are really dumb

Go down 
+9
spartan225
Superkingz2
popjack88
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Blixtstorm
Stoney
ghost23
Pein
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

WOW!!! americans are really dumb Empty
PostSubject: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 am

ok guys,dont take me wrong,i dont hate america or americans or any stupid stuff like that
but watch this vid.this is just wtf
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:28 am

LOL this is hilarious.

"How many sides does a triangle have?" "Umm four??"
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 am

But you have an American accent!? What nationality are you? Because I watched one of your vid reviews and you sound American.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:52 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
But you have an American accent!? What nationality are you? Because I watched one of your vid reviews and you sound American.
i am from a small country in the europe named macedonia,but i live in uk mostly now
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:41 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
i am from a small country in the europe named macedonia,but i live in uk mostly now

Macedonia.... So you know who King Philip II is? If you dont, you deserve a slap!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Macedonia.... So you know who King Philip II is? If you dont, you deserve a slap!
yes i know he is the father of alexander the great and he was a really powerful king but not as powerful as his son and he only took the balkan while alexander conquered more than his father ever imagined
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Anybody in any country can go out on the streets and ask questions, cut out all but the dumbest and make it look like it represents everyone. There are dumb-asses everywhere who don't give a shit about knowing anything, but it doesn't prove anything other than you can cut it all into a video and not show the smart ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

yes i know he is the father of alexander the great and he was a really powerful king but not as powerful as his son and he only took the balkan while alexander conquered more than his father ever imagined

Oh come on, you so obviously copied that of wikipedia.

jk Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm

We saw this vid in our college....for...some..strange...reason......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 am

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Oh come on, you so obviously copied that of wikipedia.

jk Razz
i didnt copied it..i just know.. ._.
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:24 am

Just like someone said before. Its easy to single out The dumb asses in interviews. Out of about 100 people like 5 are dumb asses and they usually Emphasize the answers of those people.
Back to top Go down
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 am

americans are dumb and stereotypes are smart Smile
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:20 am

Those people in that video were idiots.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:35 am

ok i dont like generalisations even though americans are known to be dumb. just look at george bush and fox news.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 pm

matrixrory wrote:
ok i dont like generalisations even though americans are known to be dumb. just look at george bush and fox news.

How can you call others dumb when you misspelled generalizations and made so many grammatical errors in the very same statement?

I'm not calling you dumb, but I hate it when people think they can judge an entire population based on misconceptions.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

How can you call others dumb when you misspelled generalizations and made so many grammatical errors in the very same statement?

I'm not calling you dumb, but I hate it when people think they can judge an entire population based on misconceptions.
America was basically born on that Hate they started it with the Blacks (Had to have a war) ,then the Catholics ,then the Jews (Klu Klux Klan had to have immense amount of court hearings) ,and now currently on the Muslims. ( Internal War like racism ) Neutral
The bigger question to be asked is who is next? ALIENS Twisted Evil Nothing against Americans neither nor saying Americans are ignorant just Debating on your use of saying America is misconsepted while America did and does have a lot of misconceptions. Btw edited alot trying to make it as politely as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

look at it again i didnt call anyone anything. thats why i said i dont like generalizations*. i misspelt that by one letter. big woop. so what i dont use CAPS and apostrophes, does it really strain your brain to read.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

America was basically born on that Hate they started it with the Blacks (Had to have a war) ,then the Catholics ,then the Jews (Klu Klux Klan had to have immense amount of court hearings) ,and now currently on the Muslims. ( Internal War like racism ) Neutral
The bigger question to be asked is who is next? ALIENS Twisted Evil Nothing against Americans neither nor saying Americans are ignorant just Debating on your use of saying America is misconsepted while America did and does have a lot of misconceptions. Btw edited alot trying to make it as politely as possible. Smile

All countries have negative things in their history. Australia with Aborigines, apartheid in South Africa, imperialism from the U.K., forced starvation in Russia and China, political killings in many South American countries, etc. Even Canada, known as a "peaceful county" allowed slavery of blacks and both French and English Canada broke several treaties with the natives, even the illegal internments of many Japanese-Canadians during World War II, and lots more.

You see, every nation has dark areas in it's history. The only reason the USA gets a bad reputation is it's history is used against it constantly. Those who don't like America use it's history to make it look worse than countries with the same or worse history. Cuba, Iran, Venezuela, and others say outrageous lies about America while they imprison and kill their own people for not agreeing with their governments. Yet somehow their lies make headlines on the front page of newspaper around the world that have sympathy for dictators and hate America for what? Trying it's best to deal with the world's problems. Those headlines turn into rumor or worse believed truth and conspiracy theories that promote further misunderstanding and misconceptions.

America was not born on hate. If it was there wouldn't have been an entire war over slavery. More people were against slavery than for it. Klu Klux Klan has never been taken seriously and is looked down on by the vast majority. They are only allowed becuase we don't stomp on free speech even if we don't like it. I'm not sure if you know this, but we recently elected a back president by a majority vote, yeah America just must be full of hate. Probably why there have been so many attempted assassinations. Oh wait there hasn't been any? What's that, people who disagree with President Obama's views don't bring race into the discussion? Hmm, maybe America isn't as racist as you think. Racists are looked down on as the lowest of the low in America. Nobody takes them seriously and if they try to say anything they are ridiculed and ignored.

As for Muslims, what are you talking about? You must be getting some distorted anit-US propaganda or something. There is no "internal" war. After 9/11 we didn't imprison all Muslims or deport them. Instead we reminded everyone that terrorists don't represent the majority of peaceful Muslims. But that's doesn't change the fact that we have an enemy that uses our laws against us. All Muslims aren't terrorists but our terrorists enemies are Muslims. That's why it looks racial, but it's not. The US could have launched nukes after 9/11 it could have destroyed entire countries, even wiped the middle east off the face of the map. But instead our leadership waited for the best intelligence it could get, all it's allies agreed on the intelligence, whether you want to admit it or not they did. Even if they didn't agree on the action they agreed on the intel on Afghanistan and Iraq. Yet the UN is useless and impotent. It always seems like the US has to do the hard thing alone and then get called the bad guy for doing it. Yep if there's a mistake it's all American's fault, not the UN for doing nothing to stop problems from getting so bad it threatens the security of all nations of the world.

I'm tired of this America bashing from people who choose only to look at the negative and never want to acknowledge the positive. America has many positives, probably why so many people emigrate to America every day.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:27 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

All countries have negative things in their history. Australia with Aborigines, apartheid in South Africa, imperialism from the U.K., forced starvation in Russia and China, political killings in many South American countries, etc. Even Canada, known as a "peaceful county" allowed slavery of blacks and both French and English Canada broke several treaties with the natives, even the illegal internments of many Japanese-Canadians during World War II, and lots more.

You see, every nation has dark areas in it's history. The only reason the USA gets a bad reputation is it's history is used against it constantly. Those who don't like America use it's history to make it look worse than countries with the same or worse history. Cuba, Iran, Venezuela, and others say outrageous lies about America while they imprison and kill their own people for not agreeing with their governments. Yet somehow their lies make headlines on the front page of newspaper around the world that have sympathy for dictators and hate America for what? Trying it's best to deal with the world's problems. Those headlines turn into rumor or worse believed truth and conspiracy theories that promote further misunderstanding and misconceptions.

America was not born on hate. If it was there wouldn't have been an entire war over slavery. More people were against slavery than for it. Klu Klux Klan has never been taken seriously and is looked down on by the vast majority. They are only allowed becuase we don't stomp on free speech even if we don't like it. I'm not sure if you know this, but we recently elected a back president by a majority vote, yeah America just must be full of hate. Probably why there have been so many attempted assassinations. Oh wait there hasn't been any? What's that, people who disagree with President Obama's views don't bring race into the discussion? Hmm, maybe America isn't as racist as you think. Racists are looked down on as the lowest of the low in America. Nobody takes them seriously and if they try to say anything they are ridiculed and ignored.

As for Muslims, what are you talking about? You must be getting some distorted anit-US propaganda or something. There is no "internal" war. After 9/11 we didn't imprison all Muslims or deport them. Instead we reminded everyone that terrorists don't represent the majority of peaceful Muslims. But that's doesn't change the fact that we have an enemy that uses our laws against us. All Muslims aren't terrorists but our terrorists enemies are Muslims. That's why it looks racial, but it's not. The US could have launched nukes after 9/11 it could have destroyed entire countries, even wiped the middle east off the face of the map. But instead our leadership waited for the best intelligence it could get, all it's allies agreed on the intelligence, whether you want to admit it or not they did. Even if they didn't agree on the action they agreed on the intel on Afghanistan and Iraq. Yet the UN is useless and impotent. It always seems like the US has to do the hard thing alone and then get called the bad guy for doing it. Yep if there's a mistake it's all American's fault, not the UN for doing nothing to stop problems from getting so bad it threatens the security of all nations of the world.

I'm tired of this America bashing from people who choose only to look at the negative and never want to acknowledge the positive. America has many positives, probably why so many people emigrate to America every day.
I understand what your getting at. TO make a very long reply short is what i mean.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 pm

@Guilstyspark
Canada technically wasnt responsible for many of the things you listed.Canada was pretty much fully under control by Britain,Canada wasnt it's own country at those times.But I get your point in the article.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Britain has a very dark history. Just like the Spanish and Portugese.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:10 am

matrixrory wrote:
A moronic statement based on an ignorant stereotype and generalization. So because George Bush and Fox news is "dumb" then that means all Americans are as well? Wow. Are all people from Europe and the UK really this dumb? Oh the irony.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 am

Guys, every country has its share of dumb people. Whether its Americans, Australians, British or Japanese, there will always be dumb people. People just stereotype American's as dumb because their actions are a lot more publicised on a global scale compared to say Australia.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 am

ghost23 wrote:
Guys, every country has its share of dumb people. Whether its Americans, Australians, British or Japanese, there will always be dumb people. People just stereotype American's as dumb because their actions are a lot more publicised on a global scale compared to say Australia.
QFT
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
A moronic statement based on an ignorant stereotype and generalization. So because George Bush and Fox news is "dumb" then that means all Americans are as well? Wow. Are all people from Europe and the UK really this dumb? Oh the irony.

Nice comment!I love the Irony!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW!!! americans are really dumb   WOW!!! americans are really dumb Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW!!! americans are really dumb
Page 1 of 1