This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March 2010 NPD results

Go down 
+5
XboxKing
DemonWolf
ghost23
Optimus Lime
Master_Chief
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

March 2010 NPD results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 2010 NPD results   March 2010 NPD results - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Invincible wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
You guys do realise that the only reason why Xbox 360 is outselling PS3 is because of the lack shortages in the US right? PS3's are nowhere to be found. I actually checked to see if this was true by going to stores like Amazon and Best Buy, and not a single PS3 insight. It's been reported that the consumer demand for PS3 remains incredibly high. So clearly theirs still a lot of people that want a PS3. There's just isn't enough for everyone at this time. So Xbox 360 is going to continue to outsell the PS3 in the US for a few months until Sony ships enough units for everybody.

Amazon.com is stocked with PS3s and I've seen the 250gig model here and there. If you REALLY wanted a PS3 right now, you could get one. It's not like trying to find a Wii in 2007.

Yes i'm aware of that. But back in March they had no PS3's left in stock.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: March 2010 NPD results   March 2010 NPD results - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:22 am

XboxKing wrote:
Invincible wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
You guys do realise that the only reason why Xbox 360 is outselling PS3 is because of the lack shortages in the US right? PS3's are nowhere to be found. I actually checked to see if this was true by going to stores like Amazon and Best Buy, and not a single PS3 insight. It's been reported that the consumer demand for PS3 remains incredibly high. So clearly theirs still a lot of people that want a PS3. There's just isn't enough for everyone at this time. So Xbox 360 is going to continue to outsell the PS3 in the US for a few months until Sony ships enough units for everybody.

Amazon.com is stocked with PS3s and I've seen the 250gig model here and there. If you REALLY wanted a PS3 right now, you could get one. It's not like trying to find a Wii in 2007.

That is not a valid excuse for Sony to be shoving into people faces. When you are in a industry such as this with such high demands, you must always be ensuring that there is enough stock to satisfy your customers.
Back to top Go down
XboxKing
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
XboxKing

PostSubject: Re: March 2010 NPD results   March 2010 NPD results - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:36 am

ghost23 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Invincible wrote:
XboxKing wrote:

That is not a valid excuse for Sony to be shoving into people faces. When you are in a industry such as this with such high demands, you must always be ensuring that there is enough stock to satisfy your customers.

It's probably part of Sony's plan or something?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: March 2010 NPD results   March 2010 NPD results - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:06 am

XboxKing wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Invincible wrote:
XboxKing wrote:

What? Their grand plan to supply less console than demand?
Sounds really intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: March 2010 NPD results   March 2010 NPD results - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 pm

XboxKing wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
XboxKing wrote:
Invincible wrote:
XboxKing wrote:

LMAO Are you serious? Yeah making sure that you dont have enough consoles manufactured to meet consumer demand really sounds like the sure road to console market dominance. I've heard everything now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 2010 NPD results   March 2010 NPD results - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

March 2010 NPD results
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2