This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D_homes

D_homes

WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament Empty
PostSubject: WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament   WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Is anyone going to enter it?

Winner gets a 1600 ms point card.

oh and lol! @ the ps3 fanboys whining on his vid about how the tournament isnt on ps3.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament   WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:15 am

I'd enter it if I thought there was any chance I could win. Too many epic players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
D_homes

D_homes

PostSubject: Re: WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament   WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
I'd enter it if I thought there was any chance I could win. Too many epic players.

its CoD... who isnt good at that game? And for 1600 ms points id sign up, 1 in 16 chance of winning just by numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament   WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

WCiP_Champl00s Modern Warfare 2 tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: General Xbox Discussions-
Jump to: