This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 the most over-rated series?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-03-19

the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:40 am

I adore Final Fantasy 10, and consider it to have beautiful cut scenes and soundtrack
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 30
Location : behind you

the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:49 pm

final fantasy 10 is the reason i have a ps2
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:49 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
none no series is overated

In fairy tale land that would be true. Razz
apparently real life is fairy tale land then because you cant overate a game its your opinion if a game is good or bad underatted games and overated games are more of a lie then the cake

THE CAKE ISNT A LIE O.o

anyways isn't that what ratings are? opinions? Someone's opinion of what a games score should be.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:11 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
none no series is overated

In fairy tale land that would be true. Razz
apparently real life is fairy tale land then because you cant overate a game its your opinion if a game is good or bad underatted games and overated games are more of a lie then the cake

THE CAKE ISNT A LIE O.o

anyways isn't that what ratings are? opinions? Someone's opinion of what a games score should be.
no because you cant review a review of a review making a review of reviews you see what im getting at is that hitler wanted to build a space deathlazor so he could wipe his own ass and thats why ps3 and wii suck
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
none no series is overated

In fairy tale land that would be true. Razz
apparently real life is fairy tale land then because you cant overate a game its your opinion if a game is good or bad underatted games and overated games are more of a lie then the cake

THE CAKE ISNT A LIE O.o

anyways isn't that what ratings are? opinions? Someone's opinion of what a games score should be.
no because you cant review a review of a review making a review of reviews you see what im getting at is that hitler wanted to build a space deathlazor so he could wipe his own ass and thats why ps3 and wii suck

...I am at an aww for what you just said...lmao but to the first part, well if a bunch of people write a good review of a game, but you dont like it. I think it got overrated, but that is just my opinion. Ofcourse not everyone else is going to agree.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Xbox HQ

the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:45 pm

one game and one game only CALL OF DUTY the whole freaking series
but mario and halo are great they just have haters
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:14 am

Overated Final Fantasy.
Underated Metroid.
Dont say Mario come on guys almost every Mario game has a double or triple A status in fact that proves a lot of time and effort is put into the game.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 25
Location : ny

the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:38 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Mario. Milked and overrated.
I DISAGREE , mario changes every time, and can do a game of any type, also it made 2d and 3d successful, and made it standard
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 25
Location : ny

the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

i say to take assassins creed, and zelda out their kinda underrated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the most over-rated series?   the most over-rated series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
the most over-rated series?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» ML Punisher series 6
» TMNT NECA series with wrong head, rare?
» Forgotten game (series) that you'd like to see revived
» Green Lantern The Animated Series
» Fantage Series - Never Ending Friends

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: