This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach Beta graphics

Go down 
+13
Lt Xplosi
arnt god of war
Zombl337
Kendo
Master_Chief
Andyjack7
DarkSwarm85
lightlamp
ghost23
Spartan v07
Stigma
343_Guilty_Spark
Alan1994
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:41 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Well seeing as how it is a beta we should expect these problems but still, when does this ghosting problem happen? I have seriously never noticed it. Maybe it is because I am to busy paying attention to the awesomeness of the game.

It only happens when you are moving really fast and reloading. It's nothing that will affect the gameplay at all. You will only notice if you pay attention.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:50 pm

the campaign in reach will blow u away the reach graphics is just a proportion of it
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Doesn't matter if I play the beta now or not. I will still end up getting the full game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:05 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Well seeing as how it is a beta we should expect these problems but still, when does this ghosting problem happen? I have seriously never noticed it. Maybe it is because I am to busy paying attention to the awesomeness of the game.

It only happens when you are moving really fast and reloading. It's nothing that will affect the gameplay at all. You will only notice if you pay attention.

Ohh ok. Yeah I really never noticed, They will probably fix it for the full game, but right now I just want them to fix gameplay things like THAT STUPID GRENADE LAUNCHER PIECE OF CRAP!!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:16 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Move forward, look at your ammo counter when you have an AR out. You will see the ghosting lol. It isn't a huge issue, but for the final Halo from Bungie this game needs to be an near to perfect as possible. Reviewers will nit pick the hell out of it so they should probably fix it.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:35 am

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Move forward, look at your ammo counter when you have an AR out. You will see the ghosting lol. It isn't a huge issue, but for the final Halo from Bungie this game needs to be an near to perfect as possible. Reviewers will nit pick the hell out of it so they should probably fix it.

Like I said, you only really notice it if you pay attention to it. If you focus on the game, it won't affect your experience at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:59 am

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Like I said, you only really notice it if you pay attention to it. If you focus on the game, it won't affect your experience at all.

Yeah that is definetly not a big deal. Doesn't effect gameplay one bit.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
The ghost thing your talking about is a non-issue and is only visible when you reload because the gun takes up half the screen. Doesn't bother me becuase it doesn't effect gameplay.

As for the graphics, they are amazing and I can't wait to see the campaign. Halo single player always looks 10X better than the multiplayer and all we've gotten in detail so far is multiplayer. Campaign graphics are going to blow your mind.
ghosting is an issue if you play on a high sensitivity or reloading with some guns, especially the DMR
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 pm

ghosting happend alot to me playing ff13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach Beta graphics   Halo Reach Beta graphics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach Beta graphics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: