This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is looking forward to E3?

Go down 
+7
TastyAcidMilk
Madtoker
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
ghost23
lightlamp
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Who is looking forward to E3? Empty
PostSubject: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:40 am

I sure am i don't think it will be as good as last years though as i don't think we can match the number of exclusive announcements we made. Also what part of E3 are you looking forward too? im pumped to see some campaign for Halo Reach and im thinking when the MS conference starts we should all be in the chatbox here and talk about it. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:53 am

Last year was all about announcements. This year is going to be about the demos.
Halo Reach, Gears of War 3 and Natal are enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:02 am

Md has stated that the exclusives that have been already announced are just the icing on the cake.they pretty much stated that alot would be revealed at E3.

My main thing im excited for is Halo Reach campaign,followed by Gears of War 3.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:14 am

I wonder what MS has up their sleeves.
To have 2 different conferences, they must have a LOT to show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:53 am

2 conferences = more demos.

Meh, its good that they will all pump us up for the games. But I better hear some good announcements.

L4D 3?
Portal 2 not on PS3?
FFV13 on 360?
FF14 on 360?
any other 3rd party game coming to 360 and not PS3?
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:09 pm

why is this in the console war section?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Madtoker wrote:
why is this in the console war section?
Well E3 is where we got most off our "ammunition" for the console war if you know what i mean Razz
Back to top Go down
TastyAcidMilk
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
TastyAcidMilk

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:02 pm

if ff13 v goes too the 360 theres gonna be tears
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=509214378
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:42 pm

The question is who is not excited for E3?
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:46 pm

TastyAcidMilk wrote:
if ff13 v goes too the 360 theres gonna be tears

It won't go. Nomura has said just about a million times it won't. He even told the development team not to do a port. I can't find the link but I'm sure you can find it in one of his interviews. He also stated that he ''cried a thousand tears when Final Fantasy XIII went multiplatform'' because he wasn't advised of it. But he gets the final say where this game goes and if what he said is true then it won't go. Although, I would LOOOVE to see his reaction if they do it behind his back.. Lol.. He is the ultimate Sony fanboy after all. Supposedly, if you do Noctis' name backwards (main character) it says something about his love for Sony in Japanese or some shxt like that. You can find that on the net too.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm looking forward to the Square Enix CLOSED MEGATHEATRE<3333, (Ahhh, the traditions) Natal, Move, and some new Wii additions. I'm sure Nintendo MUST have something good up their sleeves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:01 pm

I cannot wait for E3, for both Sony and MS. Gonna be alot of good stuff, cant wait to see Reach, Gears 3, Resistance 3, and maybe KZ3. Who knows, gonna be great
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:07 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I cannot wait for E3, for both Sony and MS. Gonna be alot of good stuff, cant wait to see Reach, Gears 3, Resistance 3, and maybe KZ3. Who knows, gonna be great

You forgot Versus >:]. But either way, I can't wait for those too.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:16 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Meh, its good that they will all pump us up for the games. But I better hear some good announcements.

L4D 3?
Portal 2 not on PS3?
FFV13 on 360?
FF14 on 360?

Has Final Fantasy really diminished this much?

http://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-xiv-revealed-for-xbox-360-pc-162377.phtml

LOOK AT THE DATE! How is this not general knowledge? Everyone still believes it is PS3 exclusive for some reason. Like...Damn.

As for Versus it could because Square-Enix is in charge, not the 1337 Sony Fanboy Nomura.

Portal 2 probably only for 360, PC, and MAC, PS3 version is very unlikely.

L4D3, hope not, it'll just be the same game with a few improvements. Should release it late 2011 or 2012 instead.
Back to top Go down
Sonji
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:34 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

L4D 3?
Portal 2 not on PS3?
FFV13 on 360?
FF14 on 360?

Has Final Fantasy really diminished this much?

http://www.destructoid.com/final-fantasy-xiv-revealed-for-xbox-360-pc-162377.phtml

LOOK AT THE DATE! How is this not general knowledge? Everyone still believes it is PS3 exclusive for some reason. Like...Damn.

As for Versus it could because Square-Enix is in charge, not the 1337 Sony Fanboy Nomura.

Portal 2 probably only for 360, PC, and MAC, PS3 version is very unlikely.

L4D3, hope not, it'll just be the same game with a few improvements. Should release it late 2011 or 2012 instead.

I doubt V13 will go. Nomura already told the team no port. Here is the entire interview. Read the last one.. clearly stated

An interview with Final Fantasy Versus XIII director, Tetsuya Nomura, has been translated from the latest Dengeki PlayStation. He reconfirms the game is only for the PLAYSTATION 3 as well as answers some other questions.

He also confirms that Skirtgirl is the main female character of the game, and that those characters (picture above) with the Prince are friends of him and they are basically your party.

Hit the jump for the full interview.

There is a scene whereby the female lead (Skirt girl) looks at the painting. Is the painting important?
Nomura: The painting is something I wanted to include in the game. The scene is actually longer. After this scene, the 2 characters (Prince and Skirtgirl) will start their conversation. And they will disclose their names.

Will there be voices in the new trailer at TGS?
Nomura: We havent decide on the voice actor, therefore we will subtitle it instead. IF possible, we will use this way to screen the trailer at TGS.

Skirtgirl is the main female character? Is she the one who fought with the prince previously?
Nomura: Yes she is the main female character. If people have seen my work before, they will know that there is few description on the female characters. She is the first female character that will stand out from all previous Final Fantasy’s.

Does that mean she is a rebel from the enemy side? Is she a very capable lady?
Nomura: I cant answer this in detail yet. But she is a very ladylike character. Not the humble type, more of a character that moves according to her beliefs.

The male characters that were disclosed previously, are they friends of prince?
Nomura: Yes. They are the side characters that move along with the prince. Always together type.

Will they appear right from the start of the game?
Nomura: Yes. They are the side characters that appear right at the start.

What sparked the co-operation with Roen?
Nomura: I notice that the western suit is not easy to design because of all the meticulous details. It is time consuming. We dont have so much time since we are developing both FF13 and FFv13 at the same time. As FFv13 design is based on reality, I decides to find a Fashion design company to do the outfit design.

Will there be many outfits for FFv13?
Nomura: The design of the outfit is still ongoing. The outfit disclosed in the new screenshots are already available from Roen.

Since this game is base on reality. What does it feel like to play?
Nomura: The characters live in a world based on Shinjuku (A district in Tokyo) But the appearance of the world is based on Italy. There will also be a lot of natural scenary in this game. FFv13 will have the usual feel of a Final Fantasy game. It feels like I am creating the FF7. The team im working with includes many members from the KH, FF7 and FF8 teams.

The fighting gameplay will be similar to KH?
Nomura: Even though it is base on KH, there will still be a different fighting system. And since this is a final fantasy game, the side characters are playable too.

[Playstation 3 Only World wide] appears at the end of the trailer.
Nomura: As the director of FFv13, i have already stated that this game is Playstation 3 Only World wide.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2008/08/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-dengeki-nomura-interview-translated
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I am for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is looking forward to E3?   Who is looking forward to E3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is looking forward to E3?
Page 1 of 1