This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the

Go down 
+16
Noelol
Pickles
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Kendo
Stigma
Bluenose
7th
GeneralMLD
Master_Chief
Madtoker
Arbiteris
Sir.Zillah
Aero250
ghost23
lightlamp
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the   The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
7th wrote:
I don't buy it. Jumping on this as any proof is no different than people espousing Game Informer's failure rate survey.

No one in their right mind would buy the PS3 for the Blu-Ray player when you can buy a stand alone for 148 bucks.

If accurate to actual buying trends, this implies that Sony's marketing of the PS3 as a multifunction entertainment console has been so successful that a large number of people out there think the PS3 is the only blu-ray player.

That was what my brother wanted it for, I'm the one who buys the games for it. We have netflix and we watch a lot of movies.

He plays it every now and then, but not much.
Thats you brother as an individual. Not as a fanbase.
And no 7th i dont think anyone will counter your comment cause they just dont want to deal with it.
As seem in the previous comments who only decide to target Zillah.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the   The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:28 pm

yeah i agree most ps3 owners like myself bought it cause it does other features besides gaming. Ps3 fantards dont wanna believe it so they bitch about it.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the   The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:34 am

i bought a ps3 for a bluray player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the   The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The number one thing people got their PS3 was for the
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2