This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC gamer here

Go down 
+21
Jakku~
Media
Lanced Jack
umad
GeneralMLD
Wolfshiemhere
Stoney
Crownjo
Pickles
nalin41
Fank
masterchief1998
ghost23
popjack88
Alice
Kendo
igame
Stigma
lightlamp
arnt god of war
buttplugs
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Halomaster

Halomaster

PC gamer here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 am

Sure is angry people in here, let's make love and talk about the best console ever, the precious Red Ring of de-I meant the precious Xbox 360!
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 am

Halomaster wrote:
Sure is angry people in here, let's make love and talk about the best console ever, the precious Red Ring of de-I meant the precious Xbox 360!

lol you just made my day
ありがとう
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 am

sureismadinhere wrote:
Don't try Media, you cannot argue with total fanboys.

Heh, I love a good challenge, plus I'm having fun.
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:40 am

GeneralMLD wrote:

lol ya.........lets ignore the facts that 360 gamers buy the 360 version of the 360/PC titles more then PC gamers do.

is that a poke at piracy within the PC community.

Your argument here is that sales equal quality right? If not then you are just making a comment which means nothing and you can ignore the rest of my post.

Anyways, why does sales = quality? People eat up shovelware on the wii, does that mean it's good.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:47 am

Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

lol ya.........lets ignore the facts that 360 gamers buy the 360 version of the 360/PC titles more then PC gamers do.

is that a poke at piracy within the PC community.

Your argument here is that sales equal quality right? If not then you are just making a comment which means nothing and you can ignore the rest of my post.

Anyways, why does sales = quality? People eat up shovelware on the wii, does that mean it's good.

lol i hate it when ppl say that.

A, AA, AAA = quality

Sales = winner, desirability, preferability.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Media wrote:
I will be honest here

I don't see why games that are on the PC and Xbox be allowed to be used as ammo against the PS3.

Those games are multiplats, or multiPLATFORMS, I really don't think it is fair just to ignore a platform, especially one as respectable as the PC. I believe the term exclusive in gaming means that the game can not be played on any other platform.

If I had the option to play any game on any platform, I would play games like l4d or mass effect on the PC.

As much as it would pain to be heard and said, maybe Xbox doesn't have that many exclusives as it used to. That of course doesn't mean the Xbox doesn't have any good games, because it does, Halo, Gears, and even multiplats like l4d and Mass Effect. But in my opinion it doesn't have that many exclusives being made at the moment

People consider PC/360 games as CONSOLE exclusives. Not to be confused with PLATFORM exclusives. The PC isn't a CONSOLE. The 360 is the ONLY CONSOLE that can play the 360/PC CONSOLE exclusives.

Same applies to PS3/PSP games like LBP 1 and 2, Modnation Racers, MLB the show, etc. They aren't PLATFORM exclusives, but they are still CONSOLE exclusives.

Boosh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Media wrote:
]I will be honest here

I don't see why games that are on the PC and Xbox be allowed to be used as ammo against the PS3.

Those games are multiplats, or multiPLATFORMS, I really don't think it is fair just to ignore a platform, especially one as respectable as the PC. I believe the term exclusive in gaming means that the game can not be played on any other platform.

This is the CONSOLE war, not a PLATFORM war. PC is not a console, therefore if a game is on PC/360 it can be used as "ammo" against the PS3, seeing as how it is mainly PS3 vs 360 in the CONSOLE war.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:20 pm

buttplugs wrote:
Stop relying on our games.

Sincerely,
PC Gaming Master Race

You know, us 360 fanboys may as well turn to ps3 fanboys and say "stop relying on our games" considering most multiplatform games are built for 360's technology much like pc/360 exclusives are built specifically for pc then ported over.
But we don't because unlike you we're not retarded.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:30 pm

demondragondude wrote:
buttplugs wrote:

Sincerely,
PC Gaming Master Race

You know, us 360 fanboys may as well turn to ps3 fanboys and say "stop relying on our games" considering most multiplatform games are built for 360's technology much like pc/360 exclusives are built specifically for pc then ported over.

Games like Mass Effect 2 were built first on the X360 then ported on the PC. The game is buggy as hellllll if you play it on the PC. Just goes to show that a higher native resolution isn't a huge factor.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
buttplugs wrote:

Sincerely,
PC Gaming Master Race

Games like Mass Effect 2 were built first on the X360 then ported on the PC. The game is buggy as hellllll if you play it on the PC. Just goes to show that a higher native resolution isn't a huge factor.

Aren't all games made on the PC? Or was it developed with the 360 in mind.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:23 am

Pickles wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
buttplugs wrote:

Sincerely,
PC Gaming Master Race

Aren't all games made on the PC? Or was it developed with the 360 in mind.

They firstly developed the game with the limitations of the console architecture. Then they port it to PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC gamer here   PC gamer here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PC gamer here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3