This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Mods of Xbox Republic

Go down 
+22
ghost23
arnt god of war
Noelol
IcyMeteor
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
nalin41
pizzaroo1
Nikka
Cocoman
igame
Halomaster
sureismadinhere
Jackofcandle
umad2
BrainisfullofFuck
GeneralMLD
Jakku~
Wolfshiemhere
Media
umad
Pickles
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 am

GeneralMLD wrote:

Do those oppinions include excuses as to why PS3 is last place...

when ever I read something like that I keep thinking that the PS3 is some kind of underdog, you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 am

Jakku~ wrote:
A land as glorious as Nippon itself.

What is this Nippon you speak of? Some place in Mexico?
Back to top Go down
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

GeneralMLD wrote:
Jakku~ wrote:
Oh Pickles, you are a funny baka. Shock images wont stop us from stating our opinions.

Do those oppinions include excuses as to why PS3 is last place and loosing to 360?
It really bothers me that you are trying to respond semi-seriously to troll posts.
Back to top Go down
Jakku~

Jakku~

Oh silly baka, please go on. You amuse me so much.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:53 am

umad2 wrote:
Typical denying asshurt unable to argue Xbro.

Fucking Pickles.

wat
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:53 am

Jakku~ wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Jakku~ wrote:
No, those would be facts.

facts that the ps3 is loosing to 360?

Is having only 1 worthwhile exclusive a year called "winning"? You bakas are funny.

We have a sizable lead in A, AA, AAA games. your kind is deluded. You aint in the ps2 days anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
umad2

umad2

>/v/ finds Xboxrepublic
>asshurt fanboys like Pickles appear
>hilarity ensues
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

Pickles wrote:

wat

he is pretty much saying you can't deal with an opponent
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:54 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Jakku~ wrote:
Oh Pickles, you are a funny baka. Shock images wont stop us from stating our opinions.

Do those oppinions include excuses as to why PS3 is last place and loosing to 360?
It really bothers me that you are trying to respond semi-seriously to troll posts.

Goddamn you Wolfshiem. I had no idea these guys were trolls. O WAIT
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:55 am

GeneralMLD wrote:

We have a sizable lead in A, AA, AAA games. your kind is deluded. You aint in the ps2 days anymore.

He isn't asking about game quality, he is asking about true exclusives
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:55 am

W/e I won't expect any of these butthurt ps3 fanboys to still be here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BrainisfullofFuck

BrainisfullofFuck

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 am

Pickles wrote:
>From /v/
>He thinks we like any video games
>Laughingbitches.avi
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:57 am

Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

That kind of thinking is dated. Last palce fanboys making the rules? Lol I dont think so.

Clearly the 360 gamers have spoken and treat 360/PC titles like Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, and the others as if they were true exclusives. They are "exclusively not on ps3" Razz

Library > exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:57 am

BrainisfullofFuck wrote:
Pickles wrote:
>From /v/
>He thinks we like any video games
>Laughingbitches.avi

Ummm....what?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 am

umad2 wrote:
>/v/ finds Xboxrepublic
>asshurt fanboys like Pickles appear
>hilarity ensues

Congratz, you need a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Jackofcandle

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

That kind of thinking is dated. Last palce fanboys making the rules? Lol I dont think so.

Clearly the 360 gamers have spoken and treat 360/PC titles like Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, and the others as if they were true exclusives. They are "exclusively not on ps3" Razz

Library > exclusives.

Honestly I don't even own a PS3 but do you know how stupid you sound? It doesn't matter what the "360 gamers" think, because that doesn't change the fact that being on the 360 and being on the PC is not exclusive.

Of course the "360 gamers" will say that they're exclusive, because then they feel better about themselves and their purchase.

Wait why am I even trying, this forum is full of 14 year olds who most likely have an average level IQ.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 am

Jackofcandle wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Library > exclusives.

Honestly I don't even own a PS3 but do you know how stupid you sound? It doesn't matter what the "360 gamers" think, because that doesn't change the fact that being on the 360 and being on the PC is not exclusive.

Of course the "360 gamers" will say that they're exclusive, because then they feel better about themselves and their purchase.

Wait why am I even trying, this forum is full of 14 year olds who most likely have an average level IQ.

Try looking up the definition of exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Jackofcandle

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:05 am

Pickles wrote:
Jackofcandle wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Library > exclusives.

ex·clu·sive   [ik-skloo-siv, -ziv] Show IPA
–adjective
7. noting that in which no others have a share: exclusive information.
Back to top Go down
sureismadinhere

sureismadinhere

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:06 am

Why doesn't Pickles get banned for the picture he posted here?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:08 am

sureismadinhere wrote:
Why doesn't Pickles get banned for the picture he posted here?

Because they love me too much silly buns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 am

Jackofcandle wrote:
Pickles wrote:
Jackofcandle wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Library > exclusives.

ex·clu·sive   [ik-skloo-siv, -ziv] Show IPA
–adjective
7. noting that in which no others have a share: exclusive information.

10. admitting only members of a socially restricted or very carefully selected group: an exclusive club

got it from dictionary.com
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 am

GeneralMLD wrote:

Library > exclusives.

I'm not a fanboy, I seek truth, that and experience. Always about expanding those horizons. Anyways, I do have to point out a flaw in your logic, your definition of exclusive seems to dictate that if it is not of the ps3, it is ammo against the ps3. Well then, anything not on the xbox is ammo for the ps3 users. That includes pc games and wii games, not to mention all of games that are only released in japan. This is obviously a flawed argument, which is why it won't fly. But do you see my point

and @JackofCandle

let's try to be nice. I'm always in the mood for a civil argument, more than once has such arguments swayed my mind
Back to top Go down
sureismadinhere

sureismadinhere

Looks like you got many internet friends, at least you got as many Xbox exclusives as real life friends.

The answer is zero.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 am

Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

Library > exclusives.

I'm not a fanboy, I seek truth, that and experience. Always about expanding those horizons. Anyways, I do have to point out a flaw in your logic, your definition of exclusive seems to dictate that if it is not of the ps3, it is ammo against the ps3. Well then, anything not on the xbox is ammo for the ps3 users. That includes pc games and wii games, not to mention all of games that are only released in japan. This is obviously a flawed argument, which is why it won't fly. But do you see my point

and @JackofCandle

let's try to be nice. I'm always in the mood for a civil argument, more than once has such arguments swayed my mind

Keep in mind...........strict 360 vs ps3 comparison. I talk about the 360 version of left for dead or the 360 version of Mass Effect.

To bring up any platform outside 360 and ps3 is basically saying ps3 cant fight its own battles.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 am

sureismadinhere wrote:
Looks like you got many internet friends, at least you got as many Xbox exclusives as real life friends.

The answer is zero.

lolwut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Mods of Xbox Republic
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next