This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Mods of Xbox Republic

Go down 
+22
ghost23
arnt god of war
Noelol
IcyMeteor
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
nalin41
pizzaroo1
Nikka
Cocoman
igame
Halomaster
sureismadinhere
Jackofcandle
umad2
BrainisfullofFuck
GeneralMLD
Jakku~
Wolfshiemhere
Media
umad
Pickles
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfshiemhere
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

That kind of thinking is dated. Last palce fanboys making the rules? Lol I dont think so.

Clearly the 360 gamers have spoken and treat 360/PC titles like Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, and the others as if they were true exclusives. They are "exclusively not on ps3" Razz

Library > exclusives.

I'm not a fanboy, I seek truth, that and experience. Always about expanding those horizons. Anyways, I do have to point out a flaw in your logic, your definition of exclusive seems to dictate that if it is not of the ps3, it is ammo against the ps3. Well then, anything not on the xbox is ammo for the ps3 users. That includes pc games and wii games, not to mention all of games that are only released in japan. This is obviously a flawed argument, which is why it won't fly. But do you see my point

and @JackofCandle

let's try to be nice. I'm always in the mood for a civil argument, more than once has such arguments swayed my mind

Keep in mind...........strict 360 vs ps3 comparison. I talk about the 360 version of left for dead or the 360 version of Mass Effect.

To bring up any platform outside 360 and ps3 is basically saying ps3 cant fight its own battles.
Shit I came to this website for a fair discussion about a console but this shit is just retarded.
I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 am

Wolfshiemhere wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
Media wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

That kind of thinking is dated. Last palce fanboys making the rules? Lol I dont think so.

Clearly the 360 gamers have spoken and treat 360/PC titles like Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, and the others as if they were true exclusives. They are "exclusively not on ps3" Razz

Library > exclusives.

I'm not a fanboy, I seek truth, that and experience. Always about expanding those horizons. Anyways, I do have to point out a flaw in your logic, your definition of exclusive seems to dictate that if it is not of the ps3, it is ammo against the ps3. Well then, anything not on the xbox is ammo for the ps3 users. That includes pc games and wii games, not to mention all of games that are only released in japan. This is obviously a flawed argument, which is why it won't fly. But do you see my point

and @JackofCandle

let's try to be nice. I'm always in the mood for a civil argument, more than once has such arguments swayed my mind

Keep in mind...........strict 360 vs ps3 comparison. I talk about the 360 version of left for dead or the 360 version of Mass Effect.

To bring up any platform outside 360 and ps3 is basically saying ps3 cant fight its own battles.
Shit I came to this website for a fair discussion about a console but this shit is just retarded.
I'm going to bed.

so basically u dont like fair fights (1 on 1)

you need ps3 to have backup...........when 360 has 360 versions of multiplats PLUS exclusives games at its disposal
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Halomaster

Halomaster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 am

Why is Pickles so overdefensive and a hypocrite?

He makes us Xbox owners look bad.
Back to top Go down
Halomaster

Halomaster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 am

Cool thread.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 am

Halomaster wrote:
Cool thread.

Very cool indeed Cool
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 am

GeneralMLD wrote:

Well that is like, ignoring your surroundings in a game. You are focused on that one guy, that you don't realize the guy sneaking up behind you.

And why is the PC a weapon against Xbox? PS3 could lose exclusives to the PC. Just like Final Fantasy 14 is on the PS3 and PC. So I can't claim that be an exclusive against xbox. Because it isn't exclusive.

So because the PC takes a bigger hit out the xbox than the PS3, that must mean that it must be ignored?
Back to top Go down
Cocoman

PostSubject: Sage;   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:34 am

Sage;
Back to top Go down
Cocoman

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:38 am

Cocoman wrote:
Sage;

Why are you saging? you are so stupid
Back to top Go down
Cocoman

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 am

Cocoman wrote:
Cocoman wrote:
Sage;

Why are you saging? you are so stupid

stop samefaging
Back to top Go down
Media
Seaman
Seaman
Media

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:36 am

I will admit I laughed at the last three posts
Back to top Go down
Nikka
Seaman Recruit
Nikka

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 am

Cocoman is my hero
Back to top Go down
pizzaroo1

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 am

Cocoman wrote:
Sage;

>Saging a videogame thread

niggayoujustwentfullretard.jpg
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:18 pm

CUM
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

WOW. I've never seen soooo much ignorance in one thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Pickles, most of the retards are banned already. I'm beginning to delete their threads/move them to the troll graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Pickles, most of the retards are banned already. I'm beginning to delete their threads/move them to the troll graveyard.
Thanks for moving those threads. I banned a few of the retards today as well. MLD might have to close registration again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:20 pm

I wouldn't doubt they were all the same guy lol.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I doubt it.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/61431650
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:34 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Thanks for moving those threads. I banned a few of the retards today as well. MLD might have to close registration again.

Nice work! Soon there'll be little left behind to even hint that there was any troll attack at all! Razz
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I doubt it.
http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/61431650

I think its funny that they have nothing better to do other than troll us they all need to get a life
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Last edited by demondragondude on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm

"I'll have to agree with guy from the last thread
FUCKING PICKLES is now a meme"
From /v/

I'm gonna be a meme!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Quote :
>https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-console-war-f1/dear-mods-of-xbox-republic-t4697.htm

Honestly, you didn't seem to be trolling him too hard. It looked like you guys were trying to hard, and it seemed that the /v/irgins were the ones getting more worked up.

It seems like it had to be one of those things where it's only funny because you were there.

Jackofcandles was doing it right on Page 3, you fags were the ones who looked like they were getting mad from Pickles, who kept his cool throughout, even if he did bitch to the mods.

Learn to troll, /v/.
And why would you ask for all that ammo to troll with if none of you even used any of the facts from the pictures, you have to use real arguments to make fanboys question their flawed logic.

From the /v/irgins.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

They were funny. I liked that account that had an avatar of somebody from Lucky Star...bakas. Imma start saying that.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:51 pm

japan sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Mods of Xbox Republic   Dear Mods of Xbox Republic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Mods of Xbox Republic
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next