This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...

Go down 
+16
Blaze1
Alan1994
Pickles
arnt god of war
Madtoker
Alice
Arbiteris
masterchief1998
DemonWolf
Nikka
Media
TheJester
GeneralMLD
yes_I_am_a_dog
Yusuke Urameshi
Blaze
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Alice

Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:29 am

Madtoker wrote:
obviously the pc is better at alot of things but whats the one thing that the 360, wii, and ps3 all focus on? gaming.

Pc is probaly the weakest link if you ask me since the 360 can play the mutliplats AND exclusives
ps3 has games
and the wii has motion controls.which pc doesnt
and also a gaming pc can be very expensive yet a more powerful (as in specs) machine can be bought for 299 nowadays
The pc could play plenty of 360 games, which are nearly all better on the pc. Meanwhile they have their own share of games which are pretty good especially if you're into rpgs. Steam has a massive amount of games, and theres always mmos if you're into that. So since I own a pc, 360, and ps3 I find myself playing on my pc for most xbox titles and ps3 for their titles. Doesn't mean xbox is bad, just the games that are xbox only aren't for me. But I do game on my xbox with friends who only own xboxes.
Back to top Go down
masterchief1998
Seaman Recruit
masterchief1998

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:01 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I have no idea sbotu you guys but id rather game on 360 then have to pay alot of extra money to game on PC.Not to mention PC is a helluva lot more of a hassle to play games on

When you get a game for 360,slip your disk in and the game will start.No installs at all.

PC gaming costs so damn much
You have already been answered, but i'm just going to point out that I feel being forced to install my games on 360. That console makes VERY LOUD NOISE when it reads something from disc. It almost sounds like it's going to blow up.
Also, it doesn't cost much more to build decent PC that runs new games.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm

many reasons but ill state none. japan sucks. /thread
Back to top Go down
TheJester
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 pm

What.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:59 pm

I liked playing Arkham Asylum on a PC. It felt so smooth.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 pm

TheJester wrote:
If you have a gaming PC, you have no reason to get a 360 unless you REALLY want its exclusives. The PC and PS3 complement each other very well.

The PC also almost always has the better version of each game it "shares" with the 360 (L4D was practically made to be played on PC. It WAS developed by Valve, after all)

In my case, I started off with a gaming PC. I had no reason to get a 360 as my next platform, so I went with a PS3. If the PC didn't share so many games with the 360, I might have gotten that instead depending on which games wouldn't be. That is why PC and PS3 complement each other so well. Because they each have great exclusives, and the PC has the superior version of most multiplat games. Games like RDR just get on PS3. PC + PS3 is the best dual-platform combination this gen. The nice thing about PC games is that they cost $10 less (except with Activision games) less than console releases. Plus you got the mods and free DLC. In the end, PC is often most cost-effective, especially with Steam having so many amazing deals.

Why because of higher resolutions? Yea, I'd love to play games in 1080p on my 22" monitor. And so many people ignorantly think that most if not all of the X360's exclusives are also on the PC. Can your PC play Gears 2 and 3, PGR 3 and 4, Halo 3, ODST, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Alan Wake, Crackdown 1 and 2, Forza 2 and 3, etc? People count 360/PC games as "CONSOLE" exclusives because technically the PC isn't a "CONSOLE", it's an open platform and the Xbox 360 CONSOLE is the only CONSOLE that can play it. You can't call games like L4D and Mass Effect "PLATFORM" exclusives, ofcourse...That's why they are counted. Hell Splinter Cell Conviction was advertise as being "exclusive to PC and 360" quoted by Ubisoft themselves. The upcoming Fable 3 has a box art with the label "Only on Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows".... It's like how LBP, Modnation racers, and MLB the show are advertised as Playstation Only titles even though they are on multiple Playstation platforms.

BTW, some 360/PC games like Mass Effect 2 had the X360 version has the lead platform...Which resulted with the PC version having many bugs and glitches. A higher native resolution is a welcome feature, but I'd rather play my games bug free thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Blaze1
Seaman Recruit
Blaze1

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi my first account was banned for what reason?
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Blaze wrote:
The PC? You. Yes you, you are typing on a computer that's connected to the internet. Which also, Hey you following me? okay? Good. Which also can, don't let this be a shock, Play games, Not only play games but play most of the 360's "Exclusives." Games such as Gears of War, and the Halo 1 and 2, you can do other things. Download applications, listen to music, download cars You can contest that the 360 version is "Superior", For what? I ask, many ask. Some say for it's controller. PC's can get there own controller's to you guys even with again, shocker custom control schemes that fit YOU. Do you know what I do? I go out. Buy myself some computer parts from the money I've been saving up from my new job. Put it all together, buy some games, I.E. Gears, Halo, L4D, TF2 and so on. Even if I need a system that my buddies can all play at once. We set up our LAN, or we use my PS3, which also plays movies of the now industry standard Blu-Rays.

So. Take my opinion or not, Thanks for reading.

I have a TF2 avatar too!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Blaze1 wrote:

Not sure, I wasn't the one who banned you, go to the rules and regulations section and ask there.
Back to top Go down
Blaze1
Seaman Recruit
Blaze1

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Blaze1 wrote:

Not sure, I wasn't the one who banned you, go to the rules and regulations section and ask there.
Eh probably banned with the wave. Could you unban the first one and delete this one? thanks.
Back to top Go down
FullMetaIKendo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
FullMetaIKendo

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:10 pm

PC dusnt have xbox controlers, so xbox is better when it comes to fps presicion because joysticks are more realistic to use when you aim becaue they mimic real life control.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/FURNIGGER
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:14 pm

Blaze1 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Blaze1 wrote:

Eh probably banned with the wave. Could you unban the first one and delete this one? thanks.

I can't, only an admin can do that, GeneralMLD is the admin of this forum, you can request your original account back in the section I mentioned earlier.
Back to top Go down
Blaze1
Seaman Recruit
Blaze1

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:15 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Blaze1 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Blaze1 wrote:

I can't, only an admin can do that, GeneralMLD is the admin of this forum, you can request your original account back in the section I mentioned earlier.
Yeah I posted in the one guys post. He had the same problem. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 am

Blaze wrote:
The PC? You. Yes you, you are typing on a computer that's connected to the internet. Which also, Hey you following me? okay? Good. Which also can, don't let this be a shock, Play games
Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 No_duh_sticker_p217413375310691064tdcj_210
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 pm

FullMetaIKendo wrote:
PC dusnt have xbox controlers, so xbox is better when it comes to fps presicion because joysticks are more realistic to use when you aim becaue they mimic real life control.
Its so great when trolls do not know what they are talking about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
FullMetaIKendo wrote:

do they ever? XD
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:56 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
FullMetaIKendo wrote:

do they ever? XD
Some did, others were just being retarded just to troll us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
FullMetaIKendo wrote:

do they ever? XD

Im surprised you didnt get caught in the ban wave, most new people did. But I didnt see any trolls they were here that knew what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
FullMetaIKendo wrote:

do they ever? XD

Im surprised you didnt get caught in the ban wave, most new people did. But I didnt see any trolls they were here that knew what they were talking about.
Oh, I did, luckily I was unbanned when I woke up today
About trolls not knowing their stuff, there was that guy who posted that wall of text with an unbiased Ps3 vs XBOX360 comparison
Thanks again xSTONEYx187x for pointing out I'm not a troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
FullMetaIKendo wrote:

do they ever? XD

About trolls not knowing their stuff, there was that guy who posted that wall of text with an unbiased Ps3 vs XBOX360 comparison

I didnt see that. Did it get moved to the troll graveyard?
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
FullMetaIKendo wrote:

do they ever? XD

I didnt see that. Did it get moved to the troll graveyard?
Yep, its right there
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/troll-graveyard-f13/ps3-vs-360-unbiased-t5219.htm
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 pm

my juggermans are very big, anways on to topic

its called opinion

(ZOMG L33T HAX WHAT IS THAT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...   Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sure, xbox 360, ps3, wii. What about...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2