This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

These troll attacks have opened my eyes

Go down 
+11
Kendo
Madtoker
Arbiteris
popjack88
Pein
Stoney
ghost23
Master_Chief
Pickles
Alchemist
DemonWolf
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

These troll attacks have opened my eyes Empty
PostSubject: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm

After seeing swarms of these 4chan losers troll on our forum I'm left thinking.... Ps3 fanboys were never this bad. Don't get me wrong, ps3 fanboys are infamous for their extreme attitude to the console war but never have I seen before so many mindless drones, all with identicle pics of anime girls, connotating how these people are evidently weaboos or fags, acting so damn pretentious and delusional!
The point I'm trying to make is why are we bothering with a console war? At the end of the day at least those ps3 fanboys are gamers. We should just embrace that fact and actually oppose those pathetic, feminine, anime loving, paedophilic japanese wannabes!
What do you think? I'm thinking that I'm SICK of anime.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:53 pm

I bet they feel really frustrated that they cant make anymore accounts
lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Alchemist wrote:
I bet they feel really frustrated that they cant make anymore accounts
lol

yeah, to troll is the only pleasure they get out of their lives!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Please. They're called /v/irgins.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 pm

The fact that they spent all that time and energy just to troll here shows that they have no lives. If PS3 is so uber awesome then why aren't they playing their games?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 am

They have nothing better to do with their lives except trolls forums that don't agree with them.
They get angered by us purely based on the fact that we have a different preference.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:54 am

People always seem to say this forum is irrelevant yet those same people make plans to troll it. scratch
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 am

Master_Chief wrote:
The fact that they spent all that time and energy just to troll here shows that they have no lives. If PS3 is so uber awesome then why aren't they playing their games?

I don't even think they are ps3 fanboys, they just live to troll. My sister used to be a member of 4Chan but she left because it went so downhill. All the members were just troll losers.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:18 am

SHUT UP!!!!!!! ANIME PWNS YOU!!!! *ACTIVATES SHINRU TENSEI ON DDD* (shinru tensei is a bomb like move that can nuke whole cities,pein uses that,you know the guy on my sig and pic)
but seriously after seeing lanced jack and his other account..that was pathetic,he was acting like a retarded girl and acting like a japanese guy who mixes english and japanese..IT FAILED SOO HARD!!!
but still i like anime..only few animes are interesting to watch,others are basicaly the same and boring shit that is..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 am

These guys have no life. It is quite pathetic actually.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
People always seem to say this forum is irrelevant yet those same people make plans to troll it. scratch
QFT
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:09 am

tough guys behind a keyboard.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:44 am

popjack88 wrote:
tough guys behind a keyboard.

Actually you never know...one of them could've been Chuck Norris!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 am

They are NOOBS!!!!!I Will OWN them!!!!!!!

But seriously,these anime(BTW,anime sucks andrej) loving trolls are losers."Yes,lets waste time by trolling the xbox republic forum,im sure we will make such a big difference".........
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 am

im just WAITING for guilty_spark to comment some anti-ps3 thing
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
SHUT UP!!!!!!! ANIME PWNS YOU!!!! *ACTIVATES SHINRU TENSEI ON DDD* (shinru tensei is a bomb like move that can nuke whole cities,pein uses that,you know the guy on my sig and pic)
but seriously after seeing lanced jack and his other account..that was pathetic,he was acting like a retarded girl and acting like a japanese guy who mixes english and japanese..IT FAILED SOO HARD!!!
but still i like anime..only few animes are interesting to watch,others are basicaly the same and boring shit that is..

lol errrm.... greeaatt....errm............. PIKACHU, GO!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

Madtoker wrote:
im just WAITING for guilty_spark to comment some anti-ps3 thing

lol he's away at the moment. Taken a break from the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:24 am

HellJumper wrote:
BTW,anime sucks andrej

Except teh Pokemonz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Please do not attack me for liking anime. I swear I am nothing like these 4chan losers. But anime is good, but if people like that are gonna troll this place then they need to have a wake up call.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Kendo wrote:
Please do not attack me for liking anime. I swear I am nothing like these 4chan losers. But anime is good, but if people like that are gonna troll this place then they need to have a wake up call.

Kendo sucks for liking anime.Kendo is a NOOB.Anime sucks!!!!Down with Kendo!!!!!!Anime is for losers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Kendo sucks for liking anime.Kendo is a NOOB.Anime sucks!!!!Down with Kendo!!!!!!Anime is for losers!!!!!

Yeah! Join the anti-Kendo club!! Let's ban him! Let's march in the streets holding up signs saying "NO MOAR KENDOZ!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:42 pm

HellJumper wrote:
They are NOOBS!!!!!I Will OWN them!!!!!!!

But seriously,these anime(BTW,anime sucks andrej) loving trolls are losers."Yes,lets waste time by trolling the xbox republic forum,im sure we will make such a big difference".........
actually its preety amusing..some anime like naruto are fun and kickass to watch..if you dont like it..well piss off Razz
that last part was a joke
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BTW,anime sucks andrej

Except teh Pokemonz Very Happy
POKEMON FAILZ!!
only the first season was decent >_>
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:50 pm

at the end of the day, why should you give a flying fuck who prefers what console and who buys what? i dont. there will always be sad pricks in the world and some of these sad pricks will use the internet...the trolls you speak of? they are some of the sad pricks..how much of a percentage of the whole sad prick population do they occupy? its not for me to say.........
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Well...I at least have Media's avatar. Best avatar EVAR!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These troll attacks have opened my eyes   These troll attacks have opened my eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

These troll attacks have opened my eyes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next