This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Killzone 3 being rushed?

Go down 
+2
Arbiteris
lightlamp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Is Killzone 3 being rushed? Empty
PostSubject: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Killzone 2 came out in Febuary 2009. Now just after a year Killzone 3 is being announced and a few days after the announcement there is already gameplay of it on the internet do you think its too soon for a sequel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:34 pm

I dont think so, it isn't going to be a totally new engine and it wont come till next year.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I dont think so, it isn't going to be a totally new engine and it wont come till next year.
I thought it was fall 2010
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Nah,I dont think it is gonna be a huge difference from Killzone 2(its not like its a 3 year project) but it should be still great.I wouldnt call it rushed unless it gets released in the early half of 2011
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I thought it was fall 2010

Really? I thought they said it would release in '11
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Well, even if it were rushed, as long as the game turns out good then either way it doesn't matter.
If you mean rushed in terms of how quickly it's coming out compared to the last game, I agree it sounds rushed if it's coming out fall 10 or early 11. But if you mean rushed in terms of having gameplay already, nah I think that's okay. They can always make necessary improvements later if they released gameplay footage too early (lol @ gran turismo 5 and it's complete inconsistancy and many demos). And if you think about it, they released footage of Reach quite early.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 am

if they released it at fall 2010 they would get owned by the halo reach sales.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:35 am

As long as it doesn't have frame rate issues and hella glitches.
Back to top Go down
atari_g33k
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
atari_g33k

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Nah,I dont think it is gonna be a huge difference from Killzone 2(its not like its a 3 year project) but it should be still great.I wouldnt call it rushed unless it gets released in the early half of 2011

well it could be a 3 year project who knows they could have started preproduction before killzone 2 even released considering that killzone 2 ended with a cliffhanger. its similar to the way most developers work including bungie and epic games as only half the team worked full time on odst and the rest worked on reach and most of epic game crew working on gears 3 and some are working on bullerstorm as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Killzone 3 being rushed?   Is Killzone 3 being rushed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Killzone 3 being rushed?
Page 1 of 1