This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To anybody whos watching the World Cup

Go down 
+6
Arbiteris
DarK
popjack88
Stoney
DemonWolf
Alchemist
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alchemist
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Alchemist

To anybody whos watching the World Cup Empty
PostSubject: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 7:12 am

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Football (soccer) = Shit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Football (soccer) = Shit

Football (soccer) = mega epic retarded shit for fags
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:06 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Football (soccer) = Shit

Very Happy Wow, someone who sees eye-to-eye with me! What a shock. lol I thought I was the only one!

Or are you just being sarcastic? flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:25 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Football (soccer) = Shit

Very Happy Wow, someone who sees eye-to-eye with me! What a shock. lol I thought I was the only one!

I am understating it. Soccer is the gayest thing to happen to the world since....gay people....idk lol but seriously soccer just sucks. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Thats how how feel about skateboarders geeks. Only queers call FOOTBALL, Soccer.

Seen has Im a huge FOOTBALL fan, I can happily say fuck you two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Thats how how feel about skateboarders geeks. Only queers call FOOTBALL, Soccer.

SOCCER, FOOTBALL, or what ever the fuck you want to call it, sucks. Smile
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 am

WTH????? DDD your british!!!! you should love it Sad
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah it sucks so much that most of the world plays it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 am

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Yeah it sucks so much that most of the world plays it.

Most of the world sucks, my friend Smile lol and just because most of the world watches it that doesn't mean I have to like it.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Football (soccer) = Shit

I am understating it. Soccer is the gayest thing to happen to the world since....gay people....idk lol but seriously soccer just sucks. What a Face

lol I think footballs gayer than gay. Hell, it's the definition of faggotry!
I bet all those footballers have little gay orgies in the changing room area.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 am

[quote="popjack88"]WTH????? DDD your british!!!! you should love it Sad[/quote

lol! Being British has nothing to do with it. I think it's a pointless activity which loads of people get serious over even though kids are taught to play it in primary school!! Wow, a big man's game....

The players are also overpayed and rarely do much good.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 am

Soccer is pretty fun.No where near as awesome as Hockey.Hockey owns all big sports
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I dont understand why some people call Rugby, Football.

Neutral

Last I looked, you're holding the rugby ball for the most part whereas in "soccer" you actually kick the ball. Therefore, "soccer" is football and "football" is rugby. lol

And yes. It does suck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Its one thing not to like the sport. But what if I said "Heavy Metal is for retarded fags" Or slagged off one of your favourite bands?

Yeah I know you're going to say you would'nt care now but you would and you know it. This thread was for people watching the World Cup not for people that know absolutely nothing about the sport.

Again, if you dont like it then thats fine, but to say " Football=(Soccer) mega epic retarded shit for fags" is plain and fucking ignorant.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:51 am

football owns north american football!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Its one thing not to like the sport. But what if I said "Heavy Metal is for retarded fags" Or slagged off one of your favourite bands?

Yeah I know you're going to say you would'nt care now but you would and you know it. This thread was for people watching the World Cup not for people that know absolutely nothing about the sport.

Again, if you dont like it then thats fine, but to say " Football=(Soccer) mega epic retarded shit for fags" is plain and fucking ignorant.

but that's coz metal is awesome! Football is for queers!! Lmao jk. Nah i havnt got anything against it, I just don't like it personally and I just get annoyed with those people who cover their houses and cars in England flags!! As if that's going to help them win the match! And why do they say "we beat you" when they're not physically doing the game themselves, just sitting on their ass at home watching. That's why I express my hate for football.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

QFT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

This topic is for football fans not football haters. btw its football not soccer. soccer is the gay name americans give it.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 pm

spartan225 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

This topic is for football fans not football haters. btw its football not soccer. soccer is the gay name americans give it.

no cause in america there is football and soccer
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm

lol at france Razz

go SOUTH KOREA AND JAPAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 pm

I predict a 8 - 0 win for Germany on Sunday
Back to top Go down
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:55 am

damn uruguay is leading ............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I dont understand why some people call Rugby, Football.

Neutral

Last I looked, you're holding the rugby ball for the most part whereas in "soccer" you actually kick the ball. Therefore, "soccer" is football and "football" is rugby. lol

And yes. It does suck! Very Happy

Never thought of it like that, haha very true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 am

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Football (soccer) = Shit

lol I think footballs gayer than gay. Hell, it's the definition of faggotry!
I bet all those footballers have little gay orgies in the changing room area.

I bet they do lol. I never liked football either. Kind of stupid, and half the time they are just standing there, then they run for 5 seconds and get tackled, then stand there for another minute. Sounds like fun...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup Empty

Back to top Go down

To anybody whos watching the World Cup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: