This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To anybody whos watching the World Cup

Go down 
+6
Arbiteris
DarK
popjack88
Stoney
DemonWolf
Alchemist
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:50 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Its one thing not to like the sport. But what if I said "Heavy Metal is for retarded fags" Or slagged off one of your favourite bands?

Yeah I know you're going to say you would'nt care now but you would and you know it. This thread was for people watching the World Cup not for people that know absolutely nothing about the sport.

Again, if you dont like it then thats fine, but to say " Football=(Soccer) mega epic retarded shit for fags" is plain and fucking ignorant.

Joke man, its a joke. Didnt think you would get so offended. And see if you said heavy metal is for fags, thats your opinion and I respect that. there is nothing I can do to change that. But jeeze its a joke.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:23 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Football (soccer) = Shit

Football (soccer) = mega epic retarded shit for fags

Very Happy Wow, someone who sees eye-to-eye with me! What a shock. lol I thought I was the only one!

Or are you just being sarcastic? flower

I am understating it. Soccer is the gayest thing to happen to the world since....gay people....idk lol but seriously soccer just sucks. What a Face

lol I think footballs gayer than gay. Hell, it's the definition of faggotry!
I bet all those footballers have little gay orgies in the changing room area.

I bet they do lol. I never liked football either. Kind of stupid, and half the time they are just standing there, then they run for 5 seconds and get tackled, then stand there for another minute. Sounds like fun...

LOL QFT! Very Happy

That's exactly the way I feel. And it just blows my mind when I see people watching it, getting excited or shocked or amazed at every single ball kick. And when one person misses the goal the way they get all hysteric or pissed off. Come on.....it's a gaym!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Football (soccer) = Shit

Football (soccer) = mega epic retarded shit for fags

Very Happy Wow, someone who sees eye-to-eye with me! What a shock. lol I thought I was the only one!

Or are you just being sarcastic? flower

I am understating it. Soccer is the gayest thing to happen to the world since....gay people....idk lol but seriously soccer just sucks. What a Face

lol I think footballs gayer than gay. Hell, it's the definition of faggotry!
I bet all those footballers have little gay orgies in the changing room area.

I bet they do lol. I never liked football either. Kind of stupid, and half the time they are just standing there, then they run for 5 seconds and get tackled, then stand there for another minute. Sounds like fun...

LOL QFT! Very Happy

That's exactly the way I feel. And it just blows my mind when I see people watching it, getting excited or shocked or amazed at every single ball kick. And when one person misses the goal the way they get all hysteric or pissed off. Come on.....it's a gaym!

The only reason I go to super bowl parties are for food and chicks Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:50 am

seriously football is amazing,i watch the world cup every evening and night its soo awesome.as for DDD and jubjub.seriously guys if you dont like football YOU ARE NOT MAN!!!! lol jk
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:09 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Its one thing not to like the sport. But what if I said "Heavy Metal is for retarded fags" Or slagged off one of your favourite bands?

Yeah I know you're going to say you would'nt care now but you would and you know it. This thread was for people watching the World Cup not for people that know absolutely nothing about the sport.

Again, if you dont like it then thats fine, but to say " Football=(Soccer) mega epic retarded shit for fags" is plain and fucking ignorant.

Joke man, its a joke. Didnt think you would get so offended. And see if you said heavy metal is for fags, thats your opinion and I respect that. there is nothing I can do to change that. But jeeze its a joke.

Thats not reallly an opinion. Saying "I dont like Heavy Metal" is an opinion. If I said "Metal is for fags" that would be just plain ignorant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Thats not reallly an opinion. Saying "I dont like Heavy Metal" is an opinion. If I said "Metal is for fags" that would be just plain ignorant.

You can think everyone who listens to metal is a fag, that is your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To anybody whos watching the World Cup   To anybody whos watching the World Cup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To anybody whos watching the World Cup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2