This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat Empty
PostSubject: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 am

I Love the warning that the author of the article gives to any PS3 fanboys thinking of trolling the comment section. lol
http://www.conceivablytech.com/1325/products/e3-analysis-the-xbox-360-is-the-game-console-to-beat/
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 am

LMAO. I am actually genuinely interested in Kinect now. Will probably be a purchase for me.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:03 am

pretty good article
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 am

lol this note pwned!!!

Note: If you are passionate about the Playstation, you may already be thinking about ways how to crucify me in the comments below simply because you don’t like the headline. Before you go on a verbal crusade, take the effort to read through the entire article and post a reasonable contribution, if you have something to add. I do not actively monitor the comments, but remember that we at CTech have a zero tolerance for foul language. Please respect the opinion of others.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:21 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
lol this note pwned!!!

Note: If you are passionate about the Playstation, you may already be thinking about ways how to crucify me in the comments below simply because you don’t like the headline. Before you go on a verbal crusade, take the effort to read through the entire article and post a reasonable contribution, if you have something to add. I do not actively monitor the comments, but remember that we at CTech have a zero tolerance for foul language. Please respect the opinion of others.
I Thought that was great too. Awesome pwnage. Everybody knows how butthurt and opinionated PS3 fanboys are all the time.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 am

really wanna see a kinect rts/turn based/hybrid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Its really sad that everyone knows how bad ps3 fanboys are that they have to put a note in the article...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 pm

ghost23 wrote:
LMAO. I am actually genuinely interested in Kinect now. Will probably be a purchase for me.

I'm very interested in it too but will not purchase until it's well below $100

@ Masterchief
LMAO I love that bit!!
Quote :
If you are passionate about the Playstation, you may already be thinking about ways how to crucify me in the comments below simply because you don’t like the headline. Before you go on a verbal crusade, take the effort to read through the entire article and post a reasonable contribution, if you have something to add. I do not actively monitor the comments, but remember that we at CTech have a zero tolerance for foul language. Please respect the opinion of others.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat   E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game  console to beat Empty

Back to top Go down

E3 Analysis - Xbox 360 is the game console to beat
Page 1 of 1