This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

look how accurate move is guys

Go down 
+4
micheal82
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
xjosh360s
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

look how accurate move is guys Empty
PostSubject: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 pm

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:34 pm

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

OMFG XD

Ps3 fanboys, what are you going to say?

Yeah they can criticise Kinect for being kiddy or whatever but let's face the facts...
With the Kinectimals it responded to the girls hand movements perfectly, hell it seemed to even match her finger movements pretty much (the way she tickled it and everything). This....lmao it barely responded to general arm movements. It was horribly innacurate. It was barely better than Eyetoy.

Nice find. I rofled. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:54 pm

wow epic fail for Move
Back to top Go down
micheal82
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
micheal82

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 pm

I thought that Move was supposed to be 1:1. The Wii is more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm

LMAO, dildo stick fighter
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 am

demondragondude wrote:

OMFG XD

Yeah they can criticise Kinect for being kiddy or whatever but let's face the facts...
With the Kinectimals it responded to the girls hand movements perfectly, hell it seemed to even match her finger movements pretty much (the way she tickled it and everything). This....lmao it barely responded to general arm movements. It was horribly innacurate. It was barely better than Eyetoy.

lol and ps3 fanboys always said that natal would be never read finger movements before e3
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 am

xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

OMFG XD

lol and ps3 fanboys always said that natal would be never read finger movements before e3

Razz lol well there you go, that will teach ps3 fanboys not to make wild assumptions without any proof from now on.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 pm

i was to busy checking out the chicks at the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Epic fail. Even in this stage Move should be more accurate.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:08 am

well film makers have been using motion capture tech for years but they use full body 20-30 balls of light, how sony think two balls on the end of your hands can be so accurate scratch i dont know. kinect is brand new technology that really works lol!
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:22 pm

dont make fun of sony and the ps3 because it hurts my feelings
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:28 pm

nalin41 your a troll
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm

The sad thing about it is the way it barely even read the guys movements at all. It could sense there were movements but it could not tell what those movements were and as a result it was highly innacurate, unresponsive and it had a mind of it's own.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 am

the ps3 fanboys are probably going to say
"well i think he moved wrong,he didnt hold it properly or maybe its still in a early stage or maybe the game isnt that finished"
ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look how accurate move is guys   look how accurate move is guys Empty

Back to top Go down

look how accurate move is guys
Page 1 of 1