This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox LIVE vs PSN

Go down 
+24
Twisted Tony
ImYourKillCam
Pein
Mr. Cole Drake
Kendo
Lt Xplosi
Master_Chief
Mr. Project Natal
Blixtstorm
Grim0666
miroforlife
Arbiteris
St3V1E 93
FaTb0y
shadowmonkey987
DemonWolf
arnt god of war
spartan225
CryonicMaestro ZA
Aero250
orca464
fonderplague
lynch006
Zombl337
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grim0666
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Grim0666

Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 pm

PSN just doesn't feel the same as XBL the lack of cross game chat makes me feel a little lost and same with a convient way to join your friends games a.k.a. the join in progress button. Also it does get annoying joining a game in call of duty 50% of the time you get someone with a mic then 10% of those time you get one with people tou actually talk, and then 25% of those you'll find a full chat party as in everyone has a headset. It gets really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:18 am

lynch006 wrote:
ya that true...i would rather pay for xbl and get new stuff every day or week like sentuamessage and system update to make it better then lookin ps3 depressin dashboard...

Agree, Sentyouamessage and InsideXbox are better in Europe then NA with Major Nelson.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:00 am

fonderplague wrote:
lynch006 wrote:
ya that true...i would rather pay for xbl and get new stuff every day or week like sentuamessage and system update to make it better then lookin ps3 depressin dashboard...

So true. Looking at the PS3 dashboard is like an emo kid with tattered clothes sitting next to a rich kid.

Totally diffrent looks between the two.
HAHA thats a great way to put it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:33 pm

fonderplague wrote:
lynch006 wrote:

So true. Looking at the PS3 dashboard is like an emo kid with tattered clothes sitting next to a rich kid.

Totally diffrent looks between the two.
Very true. The PS3 dashboard (XMB) looks thrown together and cheap. Also you have to sync your trophies or they wont show up on your profile while achievements automatically show up on your Gamerscore.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Guess what,i will be getting live tonight.My dad is getting a long enthernet cord so i can connect to the internet.my gamertag will be Zeratul868.Feel free to add me: )
i will lad always good to play with new people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Xbox Live is great. I have a PSN that I only use for my PSPgo... but Xbox Live is the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:25 pm

I wonder what they will add next to the Xbox LIVE service?!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:27 am

If I am correct, the ps3 dashboard is like the psp dashboard? The psp dashboard is boring.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:04 pm

XBL doesn't kick me out of games or freeze up on me. I haven't tried any of the other features yet. I just join a lobby and play the game. It's pretty much the same on PSN, but on xbox it's a lot faster.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 am

umm ok guys no flame at me..but i think both are really good.its not hard to navigate through psn,at all.but i think live has few features that psn doesnt have
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Project Natal Informer wrote:
If I am correct, the ps3 dashboard is like the psp dashboard? The psp dashboard is boring.
Thats true. PS3 dashboard looks very barren. And the PS3 dashboard friend list looks ugly too. And no sense of community on PSN either. Long story short I think PSN sucks and Xbox Live takes a giant dump all over PSN.
Back to top Go down
ImYourKillCam

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 am

Am I allowed to post an unbiased post of both pros and cons for XBL and PSN without being banned?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Xbox Live interface is much more fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:23 am

Live rules and PSN sucks.
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-414860
Back to top Go down
Twisted Tony
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Twisted Tony

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 pm

I use both. Xbox LIVE is better! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://greenlightgamer.wordpress.com/
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:20 am

shadowmonkey987 wrote:
the max freinds is 100 due to halo2 having a 100 freind limit

if they shut down the servers for that game the freinds list on the 360 would prob be higher

Lol penalize every Xbox 360 owner for an Old Xbox game that barely anyone plays anymore? Nice Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Zach23april

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 am

Honestly, I play ALOT and I would rather not pay for it since I already bought the console, I do like the PSN better, my opinion.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:32 am

Zach23april wrote:
Honestly, I play ALOT and I would rather not pay for it since I already bought the console, I do like the PSN better, my opinion.
lol 1. ur a stealth troll and 2. its fact that psn is inferior to xbl
Back to top Go down
danny100
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 am

I just cannot pay to play all the game I just bought its like they are holding the game ransom that is why my new XBOX is modded and banned from LIVE so I can get all the multiplatform games I want and the new Xbox exclusive's really cheap.

I do prefer PSN but I wont bore you with why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox LIVE vs PSN   Xbox LIVE vs PSN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox LIVE vs PSN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: XBox Live-
Jump to: