This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!

Go down 
+9
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
Fauchard
Stigma
Noelol
Blixtstorm
ghost23
DarK
DemonWolf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
@ Andrei

He can't, he isn't an admin.

Send message to MLD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Andrei Rianofski wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
@ Andrei

He can't, he isn't an admin.

Send message to MLD

Well, from a message he sent me, he is still in P.E.I. and there are some low periods where nothing goes on where he can use a computer for a little bit. So we have no way of knowing if he will notice anytime soon, but odds are MLD will see your message first, after all this thread is for him.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Well, the problem with limits is that, the legitimate users would never be in becuase the trolls would take up all the slots. Unless there was more to your idea then that, Stigma.

The ability of mods to close registration is not a good idea since the mods will only keep it closed and the forum will not gain anyone, as far as I am concerned.

Also, even if new members join, it would be in the middle of a troll attack, this actually can work since mods could just ban the trolls, but the problem is that it is obvious that mods do not read the posts of people who join (they banned 3 users who wanted to legitimately wanted to join, and whose posts clearly showed they were not trolls).

I say we keep the one we have now, but actually have the mods read the posts first before banning them.

@ Triple D, Jubjub would be an excellent mod regardless, but I don't think he is in the Pacific timezone.

The problem we have there is that we have to wait until MLD comes online to close registration, so much damage can be done within this time. If there's one thing I've learned from being a mod is that trolls are surprisingly persistent and have no lives. If we get the power to close registration, we can stop a catastrophe before it starts. And trust me, we will open it from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

ghost23 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Well, the problem with limits is that, the legitimate users would never be in becuase the trolls would take up all the slots. Unless there was more to your idea then that, Stigma.

The ability of mods to close registration is not a good idea since the mods will only keep it closed and the forum will not gain anyone, as far as I am concerned.

Also, even if new members join, it would be in the middle of a troll attack, this actually can work since mods could just ban the trolls, but the problem is that it is obvious that mods do not read the posts of people who join (they banned 3 users who wanted to legitimately wanted to join, and whose posts clearly showed they were not trolls).

I say we keep the one we have now, but actually have the mods read the posts first before banning them.

@ Triple D, Jubjub would be an excellent mod regardless, but I don't think he is in the Pacific timezone.

The problem we have there is that we have to wait until MLD comes online to close registration, so much damage can be done within this time. If there's one thing I've learned from being a mod is that trolls are surprisingly persistent and have no lives. If we get the power to close registration, we can stop a catastrophe before it starts. And trust me, we will open it from time to time.

And have a mod online at all times when registration is open, so he can ban any new trolls or close registration if he has too.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

And have a mod online at all times when registration is open, so he can ban any new trolls or close registration if he has too.

There usually is at most times. Such as now, I don't expect all the American mods to be online cause its night time there I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

There usually is at most times. Such as now, I don't expect all the American mods to be online cause its night time there I think.

Yeah, its 11:30PM CST where I am. But during some of that troll attack there was no mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

It's 12:30 AM EST here.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:31 am

Yeah its 2:30pm where I am and I'll probably be online most of the afternoon and evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
Yeah its 2:30pm where I am and I'll probably be online most of the afternoon and evening.

thats usually how it is for me. Im home most of the day usually, and I always have my laptop next to me on the site. But im not a mod, so I cant do anything.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:35 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

thats usually how it is for me. Im home most of the day usually, and I always have my laptop next to me on the site. But im not a mod, so I cant do anything.

It sucks that I can only be online a few hours on the weekdays because I'm not home all day. I'm fairly certain that the troll attack happened when I was at school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

It sucks that I can only be online a few hours on the weekdays because I'm not home all day. I'm fairly certain that the troll attack happened when I was at school.

You have school through summer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:38 am

It is winter where he lives Jubjub.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

In Australia, our school year starts in February and ends in November. It's easier this way. And yes it is Winter here and it is freezing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

In Australia, our school year starts in February and ends in November. It's easier this way. And yes it is Winter here and it is freezing.

It has been nothing but 90-100 here in the sunny forests of New Hampshire.

Anyway, I think Jubjub would be a nice mod choice considering your time limits and his sleeping pattern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:47 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Oh thats right since you are on a different hemisphere the seasons are switched. Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

It has been nothing but 90-100 here in the sunny forests of New Hampshire.

Anyway, I think Jubjub would be a nice mod choice considering your time limits and his sleeping pattern.

I don't even know what 90-100 really is. Here, its about 5 degrees every night. Damn Celsius and Fahrenheit, why cant it all be the same.

Last edited by ghost23 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:50 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

I got on just as everyone left, lol talk about a close call.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:51 am

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Yeah lol. Hows the vacation?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:56 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

lol it is fun.

I just have a free moment right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:57 am

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

lol it is fun.

I just have a free moment right now.

Haha awesome. Canada....lol sorry couldnt resist Razz thats how us Americans are Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:00 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:

Yeah I didnt even think of that Razz im really tired right now haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:03 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lmao Razz.

@HJ Say hi to your moose-hunting, igloo family Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:05 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lmao Razz.

lol yep that is what it's like in Canada Razz.

BTW I still haven't forgotten, you are going to get OWNED when I get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:07 am

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:

lmao Razz.

lol yep that is what it's like in Canada Razz.

BTW I still haven't forgotten, you are going to get OWNED when I get back.

We will see.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:17 am

we need more mods.theres like 2 in every continent.if someone logs off and plays on his 360.there might be an suprise attack and the mods wont be there when that happens..once not one mod was on and more than 500 trolls jumped in like its freaking christmas and made stupid and retarded posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next