This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!

Go down 
+9
Arbiteris
Master_Chief
Fauchard
Stigma
Noelol
Blixtstorm
ghost23
DarK
DemonWolf
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:45 pm

[quote="Ezekiel 703"]
Master_Chief wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Ezek,
well i think we need about 2 more Mods becuase Guiltyspark has been away for a while and we could do with another mod anyway.
And we should determine who should be mod through:

Post count
Commitment to forum
Maturity (not in terms of being a bit random but if they've been friendly and not abusive to others)
Gamerscore/xbox love

and I think anyone who wants to be a mod should say and then we, the current mods should discuss it and once we've come to a decision we should tell Mld and hopefully he'll 'promote' them. Razz

so who here is interested in becoming a mod?

Don't you need admin approval for this?

Oh, I must have missed that part.

Master_Chief wrote:
Since MLD is only opening registration for personal requests I dont feel its necessary to have more mods. Plus we all remember what happened the last time we had too many mods.

I agree, and yes I remember the BS banner too. Didn't we have like 15 or more mods at that time?
LOL Yep it was somewhere around that number and MLD had to demod all of us and then filter out which mods he felt he could trust.

lol yeah, I remember he had to do it again after Zombl337 was hacked. I also remember The Ban Hammer and Toxicavenger lost their mod powers, I thought they were good mods, at least from memory.
And there was 1 mod who had 16 posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Really, I was not aware, but it would be hard to find out who it was now.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:09 pm

Okay, most of the mods believe we don't need any more mods at the moment and yeah, I partly agree for the moment. As long as people can only join this forum by request we wont need more mods right now. But thanks to those who showed their interest. If you do ask mld though, he may make you mod anyway so I'm not completely closing it off, but this is the overall mod's decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Okay, most of the mods believe we don't need any more mods at the moment and yeah, I partly agree for the moment. As long as people can only join this forum by request we wont need more mods right now. But thanks to those who showed their interest. If you do ask mld though, he may make you mod anyway so I'm not completely closing it off, but this is the overall mod's decision.

Indeed it is the mod's decision, but if you need another mod, I at least suggest Jubjub. If I have to suggest someone after Jubjub, then it would be Stigma at the moment. But if I had to pick one it would be Jubjub.

Last edited by Ezekiel 703 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:45 pm

I suggest JubJub. But I want to be one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Thanks for suggesting me guys! If MLD decides to make another mod, awesome, if not we should still be fine.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 pm

I suggest JubJub.Hes cool(even though he thinks Chimera are better than the epic Covenant)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:54 pm

HellJumper wrote:
I suggest JubJub.Hes cool(even though he thinks Chimera are better than the epic Covenant)

Cant argue with the facts XD lol jk. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Sorry I agree with him Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

LOL DDD knows that the chimera are better than the covenant? have you even played the resistance games DDD?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:39 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

LOL DDD knows that the chimera are better than the covenant? have you even played the resistance games DDD?

Yeah, Resistance 1 and Resistance Retribution.

I just think they look more badass. Halo, a better game overall but I think Chimera looks way cooler. But this is also a downside to me because I never want to kill them. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Hell yeah! Chimera FTW lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:42 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I just think they look more badass. Halo, a better game overall but I think Chimera looks way cooler. But this is also a downside to me because I never want to kill them. xD
off topic..i bought mgs peace walker two weeks ago, and also did you liked resistance retribution?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

dont say that because helljumper will unleash his halo nerdness ON YOU!!!!
lol im joking man Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

off topic..i bought mgs peace walker two weeks ago, and also did you liked resistance retribution?

Damn. I still haven't got that. =[ This is a sad time for me.
And yeah, Retribution was great. I never completed it ...can't remember why... but it was amazing, like Gears Portable Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

no you're not Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:45 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

no you're not Razz

LOL! XD HellJumper wont be happy about this Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:00 pm

lol screw you guys!!Even teh helghast own the Chimera.The Chimera are just your typical "alien desease or parasite that turns people into aliens"

Covenant 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm

HellJumper wrote:
lol screw you guys!!Even teh helghast own the Chimera.The Chimera are just your typical "alien desease or parasite that turns people into aliens"

Covenant 4 LIFE

Typical? Lol what other desieses turn people into aliens?

And the helghast are girls compared to the Chimera
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Covenant 4 LIFE

Flood,X parasites from Metroid ect.

Helghast look so badass.The helghast looks itself PWN the Chimera
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Covenant 4 LIFE

The helghast couldnt even take out the Grims lets alone all of the Chimera! and you named 2, not helping you prove that it is a typical thing.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Covenant 4 LIFE

The helghast couldnt even take out the Grims lets alone all of the Chimera! and you named 2, not helping you prove that it is a typical thing.
I doubt they can even take out a spinner or a leaper.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Covenant 4 LIFE

Theres more,I just forget them(A metroid fanboy gave me a list of them on youtube once when me and him were debating).Either way,the Chimera ARENT original.You shoul;d be able to admit that

In a fight the helghast would lose,but the Covenant wouldnt.And the helghast look badass,while the chimera dont
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Covenant 4 LIFE

Theres more,I just forget them(A metroid fanboy gave me a list of them on youtube once when me and him were debating).Either way,the Chimera ARENT original.You shoul;d be able to admit that

In a fight the helghast would lose,but the Covenant wouldnt.And the helghast look badass,while the chimera dont
If it was space of course the covy would win, but as elpresador says "Gun on Gun, your done!" The Chimera have better land vehicles than the coby, better weapons, and better species. And they can also infect the covy and convert them into chimera Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

Covenant 4 LIFE

If it was space of course the covy would win, but as elpresador says "Gun on Gun, your done!" The Chimera have better land vehicles than the coby, better weapons, and better species. And they can also infect the covy and convert them into chimera Smile

And not remember the swarm for R2, that would take out a shit ton of covenant. Only an electric pulse could take that out. In space the covenent would win, but on land they stand no chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!   Generalmld I Beg Of You!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Generalmld I Beg Of You!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: