This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:41 pm

AVENGED SEVENFOLD'S NEW SONG FEATURED ON GAMEPLAY OF COD BO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT TICKETS TO A7X TOO!!! Very Happy MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

SORRY IF IM TYPING IN CAPS A LOT IM JUST SOOO HAPPYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:50 pm

TOOO BADDDD...I STOLE UR TICKETS!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Call of Duty and Avenged Sevenfold, two of my least favourite things!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Ughh I hate this kind of music.I dont find it catchy at all and is hard on my ears
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:57 pm

GGM wrote:
Call of Duty and Avenged Sevenfold, two of my least favourite things!

Jump Off A Cliff

Razz

HellJumper wrote:
Ughh I hate this kind of music.I dont find it catchy at all and is hard on my ears

You Too!

Razz
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:06 pm

HellJumper, perhaps this will be more to your liking?
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Maybe he's a lost cause...

I guess he just likes decent music!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 pm

GGM wrote:
Maybe he's a lost cause...

I guess he just likes decent music!

Lmao.

Tell me, what stuff do you listen to?
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Many different bands, these are some I'm listening to at the moment:

Les Razilles Denudes
Genesis
Electric Wizard
Merzbow
Yes
King Crimson
Wu-Tang Clan
Camel
Van Der Graaf Generator
Neutral Milk Hotel
Talking Heads
Sleep
Soft Machine
The Velvet Underground
Sunset Rubdown
Brakes
The Antlers
Fuck Buttons
Boredoms
13th Floor Elevators

Not in any order, just off the top of my head. Bracing for "lol thats shit" for the bands and artists you know of.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm

GGM wrote:
Many different bands, these are some I'm listening to at the moment:

Les Razilles Denudes
Genesis
Electric Wizard
Merzbow
Yes
King Crimson
Wu-Tang Clan
Camel
Van Der Graaf Generator
Neutral Milk Hotel
Talking Heads
Sleep
Soft Machine
The Velvet Underground
Sunset Rubdown
Brakes
The Antlers
Fuck Buttons
Boredoms
13th Floor Elevators

Not in any order, just off the top of my head. Bracing for "lol thats shit" for the bands and artists you know of.

Haha no, I don't just say bands are shit because they're not to my taste (unless they're called either My Chemical Romance or Lamb Of God). And to be honset I've not even heard of any of those bands except for YES and Electric Wizard.
But I think I can see why someone like you would not appreciate A7X's music.

Nevermind, each to his own I guess.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm

demondragondude wrote:

LMAO

cant watch it because its been banned from my country cause of copyrights
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:00 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

LMAO

Dayuum!!!

And that one? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:23 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

LMAO

Dayuum!!!

And that one? Very Happy

eh not as bad as that first peicde of crap song you posted but didnt care too much for this song.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 pm

*jumps out of window*

Razz but anyway, Come back to the chatbox!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:35 pm

A7X FUCKING RULES!!! COD FUCKING SUCKS!!! I am probably going to A7X in august Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 pm

wow this is the first time i see DDD soo happy,he really did creamed his pants when he saw this vid e_e
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
A7X FUCKING RULES!!! COD FUCKING SUCKS!!! I am probably going to A7X in august Very Happy

Exactly!!!

And *gasp!!*
I'm not seeing 'em till November Sad but at least it's not a probably Razz

And I know at least 10 other people who are coming too, and it turns out there may be around 20 of us altogether coming because some are bringing their boyfriends/girlfriend along, they know other people who are coming, etc.

So yeah, this time I see em it's gonna be realllly weird because loads of people I know are coming and they all know other people that are coming so we're gonna most likely be a huge group. We can start our own mosh! :O
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:39 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
wow this is the first time i see DDD soo happy,he really did creamed his pants when he saw this vid e_e

Can you blame me? (not for creaming pants, for being happy! lmao)
They're my favourite band, seen em live once before and I've got tickets to see em in November, their album is coming out in under a week and one of their songs I've not heard before is featured on never-before-seen footage of the next Call Of Duty game.

I have every single reason to be mega-excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:48 pm

demondragondude wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:

Can you blame me? (not for creaming pants, for being happy! lmao)
They're my favourite band, seen em live once before and I've got tickets to see em in November, their album is coming out in under a week and one of their songs I've not heard before is featured on never-before-seen footage of the next Call Of Duty game.

I have every single reason to be mega-excited! Very Happy
ok lol.i think the song was preety cool,but you are waay hyper-active now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Exactly!!!

And *gasp!!*

And I know at least 10 other people who are coming too, and it turns out there may be around 20 of us altogether coming because some are bringing their boyfriends/girlfriend along, they know other people who are coming, etc.

So yeah, this time I see em it's gonna be realllly weird because loads of people I know are coming and they all know other people that are coming so we're gonna most likely be a huge group. We can start our own mosh! :O

CIRCLE FUCKING PIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:56 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Exactly!!!

And *gasp!!*

I WANT ALL YOU CRAZY MOTHER FUCKERS TO MAKE ME A MASSIVE FUCKING CIRCLE PIT RIGHT THERE!!!! CAN YA DO THAT FOR ME, LONG BEACH JUBJUB?!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Exactly!!!

And *gasp!!*

I WANT ALL YOU CRAZY MOTHER FUCKERS TO MAKE ME A MASSIVE FUCKING CIRCLE PIT RIGHT THERE!!!! CAN YA DO THAT FOR ME, LONG BEACH JUBJUB?!

Very Happy

FUCK YEAH!!! lol Ill make my own damn circle pit with me, myself, and I Razz lol. But circle pits are awesome! I was in one for Killswitch Engage! Now all I need is to be in a wall of death and I will feel complete Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:49 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Exactly!!!

And *gasp!!*

Very Happy

FUCK YEAH!!! lol Ill make my own damn circle pit with me, myself, and I Razz lol. But circle pits are awesome! I was in one for Killswitch Engage! Now all I need is to be in a wall of death and I will feel complete Very Happy

Hahaha!!

Wow, a killswitch circle pit? Holy crap you have guts. XD I never spend a lot of time in circle pits otherwise I get in lots of pain and can't enjoy the rest of the gig. lol but I have to say, Papa Roach's mosh was surprisingly brutal. I honestly didn't expect it coz they're hardly the heaviest band ever Razz But seriously I went in the mosh during Dead Cell and I completely f****d up my knee from that and I was limping throughout the rest of the gig XD
And my mate fell over lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:05 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Hahaha!!

Wow, a killswitch circle pit? Holy crap you have guts. XD I never spend a lot of time in circle pits otherwise I get in lots of pain and can't enjoy the rest of the gig. lol but I have to say, Papa Roach's mosh was surprisingly brutal. I honestly didn't expect it coz they're hardly the heaviest band ever Razz But seriously I went in the mosh during Dead Cell and I completely f****d up my knee from that and I was limping throughout the rest of the gig XD
And my mate fell over lol!

Yeah it was fucking insane! And yeah Papa Roach mosh's get intense. When I saw them there were like 30 people who got knocked out lol. And it sucks falling over in a mosh Razz because if you cant get back up consider yourself dead hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: