This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Stupid parents wont let me go to any...

Oh yeah and...1000th post!!!! (On this account)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:14 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Stupid parents wont let me go to any...

Oh yeah and...1000th post!!!! (On this account)

YAY! Congradulations!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:02 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Hahaha!!

Wow, a killswitch circle pit? Holy crap you have guts. XD I never spend a lot of time in circle pits otherwise I get in lots of pain and can't enjoy the rest of the gig. lol but I have to say, Papa Roach's mosh was surprisingly brutal. I honestly didn't expect it coz they're hardly the heaviest band ever Razz But seriously I went in the mosh during Dead Cell and I completely f****d up my knee from that and I was limping throughout the rest of the gig XD
And my mate fell over lol!

Yeah it was fucking insane! And yeah Papa Roach mosh's get intense. When I saw them there were like 30 people who got knocked out lol. And it sucks falling over in a mosh Razz because if you cant get back up consider yourself dead hahaha

Wow! XD
I feel so sorry for those people who get badly injured in moshes and have to get sent to hospital. It's just like "well done, now you're missing the rest of the gig".
Razz
And yeah lmao luckily I've never fallen down in a mosh. I never spend long in them though, I get tired really easily XD but in the PR mosh when I was trying to leave coz I was out of breath, some dick shoved me back in. I almost died Smile lolololololol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:06 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Hahaha!!

Wow, a killswitch circle pit? Holy crap you have guts. XD I never spend a lot of time in circle pits otherwise I get in lots of pain and can't enjoy the rest of the gig. lol but I have to say, Papa Roach's mosh was surprisingly brutal. I honestly didn't expect it coz they're hardly the heaviest band ever Razz But seriously I went in the mosh during Dead Cell and I completely f****d up my knee from that and I was limping throughout the rest of the gig XD
And my mate fell over lol!

Yeah it was fucking insane! And yeah Papa Roach mosh's get intense. When I saw them there were like 30 people who got knocked out lol. And it sucks falling over in a mosh Razz because if you cant get back up consider yourself dead hahaha

Wow! XD
I feel so sorry for those people who get badly injured in moshes and have to get sent to hospital. It's just like "well done, now you're missing the rest of the gig".
Razz
And yeah lmao luckily I've never fallen down in a mosh. I never spend long in them though, I get tired really easily XD but in the PR mosh when I was trying to leave coz I was out of breath, some dick shoved me back in. I almost died Smile lolololololol

I know! I hate people that try and push you into a mosh, if I wanted to be in the mosh I would be fucking in it! lol or people that try and start moshs. Like some guy during Godsmack tried to start one and I seriously was gonna punch him in the face, he just kept pushing people and everyone was like "wtf is wrong with this guy" lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!   CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS FOOTAGE AND A7X!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2