This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Response to UltimateGeneral

Go down 
+5
GeneralMLD
lightlamp
Stoney
Master_Chief
Pein
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

Response to UltimateGeneral Empty
PostSubject: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:00 pm

this vid was for shits and gigles.i thought i wanted to just screw around with him because i was a bit bored

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Nice video, some nice pwnage going on. UltimateGeneral is such a fucking retard its not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:39 am

Cool video but the only question I have is do you always throw your 360 games around like that? lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Cool video but the only question I have is do you always throw your 360 games around like that? lol
i dont know lol..i just do that in the vids.but other than that i dont but still i wanted to prove why the 360 has better games than the ps3
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:02 am

I watched a couple of UltimateGenerals vids and the first 5 minutes confirmed that he is a troll. There is no way he can be serious.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:17 am

Wait G was saying owning a 360 is not cool???? what a class A nerd
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

stopped paying attention to him months ago
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:35 pm

My question to PS3 fanboys is that...

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT OTHERS BUY!?
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:47 pm

The fat ps3 is uglier than the slim but i stay with it because i prefer how the console is originally made. same for my 360 i prefer the original 360 since i always stay with the original even though in this case even the design looks better on the original 360 than the newer models.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
The fat ps3 is uglier than the slim but i stay with it because i prefer how the console is originally made. same for my 360 i prefer the original 360 since i always stay with the original even though in this case even the design looks better on the original 360 than the newer models.

Really? I liked the fat PS3 over the slim. The slim is to "square" looking.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

The fat PS3 had a cool shiny look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Yusuke Urameshi wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

The fat PS3 had a cool shiny look

Yeah, besides the fact it was a fingerprint magnet it looked sweet.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm

i hate the "shiny look" i cant stand that crappy gloss. it looks ugly and dust shows like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
i hate the "shiny look" i cant stand that crappy gloss. it looks ugly and dust shows like crazy.

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:

To each his own, but I think glossy look kills the slims type of black.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:31 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
i dont know lol..i just do that in the vids.but other than that i dont but still i wanted to prove why the 360 has better games than the ps3
I know, I was just kidding around with you. Anyway that was a good video. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 pm

I watched the original video from Ultimategeneral, and it is a typical video from a typical PS3 fanboy.

But good response Andrej.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to UltimateGeneral   Response to UltimateGeneral Empty

Back to top Go down

Response to UltimateGeneral
Page 1 of 1