This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Preorder numbers for console games

Go down 
+9
killaz
tr3ykilla
arnt god of war
justagamer
343_Guilty_Spark
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
rachet2240
Master_Chief
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Preorder numbers for console games Empty
PostSubject: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 am

Ratchet and Clank - 55k? Uncharted 2 297k? Thats pathetic. Uncharted 2 deserves better. And 360 version of COD is approaching 2 million now.
http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5514
Back to top Go down
rachet2240

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:55 pm

anddddddddddddddddd
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:34 am

Why aren't they buying the games?
They should stop buying blu ray dvds and actually get the good games!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:12 am

Why buy blu-ray?

DVD is alot cheaper and stores the show you want to see, who cares if you have to swap disc every 10 hour or so...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Why buy blu-ray?

DVD is alot cheaper and stores the show you want to see, who cares if you have to swap disc every 10 hour or so...

Not only is it cheaper, but most people don't even have HD TVs and if you do you can get an inexpensive up-scaling DVD player that makes regular DVD look nearly as good as Blu-Ray movies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
justagamer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 pm

hold up forza has less than 200,000 pre-orders and 2 weeks to go and ur saying ps3 owners don't buy their games? l4d2 will prob pick up but MW2 and AC2 will hurt its sales. stop being so ignorant i may come of seeming like a ps3 fanboy but has i said im "justagamer" 297k is a lot RAC isnt doing too good but 297k is a lot. u guys completely ignore forza 3 which with 2 or 3 weeks to go only increased 20,000 pre-orders while UC2 increased 60,000. wow i feel like a fanboy
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 am

justagamer wrote:
hold up forza has less than 200,000 pre-orders and 2 weeks to go and ur saying ps3 owners don't buy their games? l4d2 will prob pick up but MW2 and AC2 will hurt its sales. stop being so ignorant i may come of seeming like a ps3 fanboy but has i said im "justagamer" 297k is a lot RAC isnt doing too good but 297k is a lot. u guys completely ignore forza 3 which with 2 or 3 weeks to go only increased 20,000 pre-orders while UC2 increased 60,000. wow i feel like a fanboy

Forza 3 doesn't have the fanbase of Gran Turismo. Name a none Gran Turismo racing game that sells like action games? You can't because the genre is niche. Gran Turismo is a fluke.

If the Uncharted series was on Xbox 360 it will sell just about as well as Gears of War and I'll tell you why. Gears of War. It was a new IP this generation and Xbox fans have made it into one of the biggest sellers of this generations. Uncharted is a new IP this gen, but PS3 fanboys ignore it. The only stuff they care about is Blu-Ray movies, MGS4 and the upcoming GT5 and God of War.

Racing games just aren't big sellers on average, sim type racers have an even harder time selling on all platforms. But Forza 3 is building a fan base and I expect the new features will bring in a lot of new fans so we may see Forza 4 do nearly as well as Gran Turismo once people realize it's not the number of cars that matters but being able to drive the cars you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
justagamer
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:43 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
justagamer wrote:

Forza 3 doesn't have the fanbase of Gran Turismo. Name a none Gran Turismo racing game that sells like action games? You can't because the genre is niche. Gran Turismo is a fluke.

If the Uncharted series was on Xbox 360 it will sell just about as well as Gears of War and I'll tell you why. Gears of War. It was a new IP this generation and Xbox fans have made it into one of the biggest sellers of this generations. Uncharted is a new IP this gen, but PS3 fanboys ignore it. The only stuff they care about is Blu-Ray movies, MGS4 and the upcoming GT5 and God of War.

Racing games just aren't big sellers on average, sim type racers have an even harder time selling on all platforms. But Forza 3 is building a fan base and I expect the new features will bring in a lot of new fans so we may see Forza 4 do nearly as well as Gran Turismo once people realize it's not the number of cars that matters but being able to drive the cars you want.

what ru talking about? GT5 isn't on the 360 so it won't affect forza 3's sales. if you 360 owners "buy their games" then why does forza 3 only have 150,000 pre-orders with 2-3 weeks to go?

Uncharted 2 has sold 2.6mil thats a lot whether you like it or not. you have no fucking clue what you are talking about saying if Uncharted was on 360 it would sell like gears because only 3 360 exclusvies have sold over 5mil. L4d is a great game but it sold 2.3mil and mass effect a great game sold 2.08mil good sales but according to you seeing has uncharted sold "only" 2.6mil thats shit sales. i think ur getting it wrong FANBOYS buy exclusives OWNERS don't care if its exclusive or not. the same thing to say that 360 owners only care about HAlO and GEARS because really those are the only games that REALLY sell. and to say ps3 owners don't buy their excluisives when you look at teh pre-order charts and see that most 360 exclusives don't even have 200,000 pre-orders when uncharted 2 had about 3mil. hell all you guys ever talk about is halo:reach.

Forza 3 wont do has well has forza 2 i can almost guarantee to be honest racing games is a dying genre and i don't expect GT5 to be nearly has popular has teh past ones.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:58 pm

justagamer wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
justagamer wrote:

what ru talking about? GT5 isn't on the 360 so it won't affect forza 3's sales. if you 360 owners "buy their games" then why does forza 3 only have 150,000 pre-orders with 2-3 weeks to go?

Uncharted 2 has sold 2.6mil thats a lot whether you like it or not. you have no fucking clue what you are talking about saying if Uncharted was on 360 it would sell like gears because only 3 360 exclusvies have sold over 5mil. L4d is a great game but it sold 2.3mil and mass effect a great game sold 2.08mil good sales but according to you seeing has uncharted sold "only" 2.6mil thats shit sales. i think ur getting it wrong FANBOYS buy exclusives OWNERS don't care if its exclusive or not. the same thing to say that 360 owners only care about HAlO and GEARS because really those are the only games that REALLY sell. and to say ps3 owners don't buy their excluisives when you look at teh pre-order charts and see that most 360 exclusives don't even have 200,000 pre-orders when uncharted 2 had about 3mil. hell all you guys ever talk about is halo:reach.

Forza 3 wont do has well has forza 2 i can almost guarantee to be honest racing games is a dying genre and i don't expect GT5 to be nearly has popular has teh past ones.
*pssssst hey is that a elpresador shirt under that long sleeve gamer shirt*
any ways 2.6 is bad when they talk about game all the time like killzone resistance all the rest and halo reach will be great as for racing games being a dying genre to hell it is GENRAS DONT DIE they fall out of the spot light just like music and books*cough* dumbass*cough*
that statement i made bold was pure stupidity fanboys buy exclusives of course and so do non fanboys and the racing sim genre isnt that popular and not to mention mw2 is overshadowing everything

P.S. 3 fanboy
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:41 am

justagamer wrote:

why do ps3 fanboys always find there way to this site? and they're always talking that nonesense.. anyways.. is true you ps3 owners dont even buy your exclusives, you guys always talking about that you have more exclusives than us and that your exclusives are better but you really dont buy your games at all.. second uncharted 2 was over hype is suppose to be the best console game of the year, the best looking game of this generation "sike" suppose to be better than gears of war or halo "sike" and all this crap but it only manage to have 300,000 preorders? lmao thats funny, its also hilarious how you bash on halo but a halo expansion "halo 3 odst" blew unhcarted 2 "the best game ever ommggg" "sike" out of the water with 2 million copies in 24 hours.. and expansion beat ur best game this year? thats too funny lmao.. and last but not least killzone 2 suppose to be the best looking game this generation? "sike" the halo killer? "sike" the game been out for months now and it only has sold like 2 million copies maybe? lmao.. mass effect has sold more than killzone 2 lmao, this is hilarious when i see ps3 fanboys talking that nonsense
Back to top Go down
killaz

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 pm

tr3ykilla wrote:
justagamer wrote:

why do ps3 fanboys always find there way to this site? and they're always talking that nonesense.. anyways.. is true you ps3 owners dont even buy your exclusives, you guys always talking about that you have more exclusives than us and that your exclusives are better but you really dont buy your games at all.. second uncharted 2 was over hype is suppose to be the best console game of the year, the best looking game of this generation "sike" suppose to be better than gears of war or halo "sike" and all this crap but it only manage to have 300,000 preorders? lmao thats funny, its also hilarious how you bash on halo but a halo expansion "halo 3 odst" blew unhcarted 2 "the best game ever ommggg" "sike" out of the water with 2 million copies in 24 hours.. and expansion beat ur best game this year? thats too funny lmao.. and last but not least killzone 2 suppose to be the best looking game this generation? "sike" the halo killer? "sike" the game been out for months now and it only has sold like 2 million copies maybe? lmao.. mass effect has sold more than killzone 2 lmao, this is hilarious when i see ps3 fanboys talking that nonsense

ps3 fanboys don't buy our games??? r u fucking serious? you guys are hyping up crackdown 2 yet crackdown has only sold 1.5mil. just because halo and gears sell like wildfire doesn't mean you automatically buy your exclusives. the first uncharted came out one day earlier than mass effect sold less in 2 weeks than ME did in its 1st week and guess what? uncharted DF has sold 2.6mil while ME has sold 2.08mil. same thing with LBP came out around the same time has L4D and beat its sales. you fucking dipshit uncharted 2 won AWARDS at both E3 and GAMESCOM for being the best console game. ign gave it a 10/10 for graphics too. ur talking about ODST being an expansion wern't you guys caliming it wasn't an expansion but a full game???? HALO will sell no matter what just like GRAN TURISMO will sell no matter what thats why ODST sold so much. lol 300,000 pre-orders is a lot and vgchartz are saying its going to sell 1mil in its 1st week. who ever said kz2 was meant to be the best looking game of this generation????? well maybe mass effect has sold more because ITS BEEN OUT 2 YEARS LONGER. and kz2 is going to sell 2mil nxt week and by november would have beaten mass effect's sales. and MAG and ME2 come out on the same day and MAG is beating it in the NORTH AMERICAN PRE-ORDER CHARTS. i love my 360 and my ps3 but its just idiots like 360 fanboys that make me not like the 360. overall its an amazing console with great online experience that PSN doesn't even come close to
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:22 pm

killaz wrote:
tr3ykilla wrote:
justagamer wrote:

ps3 fanboys don't buy our games??? r u fucking serious? you guys are hyping up crackdown 2 yet crackdown has only sold 1.5mil. just because halo and gears sell like wildfire doesn't mean you automatically buy your exclusives. the first uncharted came out one day earlier than mass effect sold less in 2 weeks than ME did in its 1st week and guess what? uncharted DF has sold 2.6mil while ME has sold 2.08mil. same thing with LBP came out around the same time has L4D and beat its sales. you fucking dipshit uncharted 2 won AWARDS at both E3 and GAMESCOM for being the best console game. ign gave it a 10/10 for graphics too. ur talking about ODST being an expansion wern't you guys caliming it wasn't an expansion but a full game???? HALO will sell no matter what just like GRAN TURISMO will sell no matter what thats why ODST sold so much. lol 300,000 pre-orders is a lot and vgchartz are saying its going to sell 1mil in its 1st week. who ever said kz2 was meant to be the best looking game of this generation????? well maybe mass effect has sold more because ITS BEEN OUT 2 YEARS LONGER. and kz2 is going to sell 2mil nxt week and by november would have beaten mass effect's sales. and MAG and ME2 come out on the same day and MAG is beating it in the NORTH AMERICAN PRE-ORDER CHARTS. i love my 360 and my ps3 but its just idiots like 360 fanboys that make me not like the 360. overall its an amazing console with great online experience that PSN doesn't even come close to

Ha,poor brownie.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:36 pm

360 owners BUY MORE GAMES. We know this Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:35 pm

1 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 X360 1,653,246 105,326 5
2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PS3 570,015 77,843 5
3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PS3 297,004 54,727 1

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 pm

justagamer wrote:

maybe because most people that have 360 buy FPS and not racing games
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Preorder numbers for console games   Preorder numbers for console games EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 pm

oh and this video explains all that ps3 fans dont buy thier games.

IRREFUTABLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE!