This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Favourite Ps3 Games?

Go down 
+18
Alan1994
Inuboy1000
Noelol
optimusprime
ZeInFormer
LittleBigGeek
Doominator99
Stigma
xjosh360s
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
ghost23
Invincible
DarkSwarm85
Freemon34'
Lord_Orpheo
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
RESISTANCE!!!! am I right Freemon? lol

anyways, Killzone, LBP, UC2 online was very fun, and MNR. Those are my favorite PS3 games.

..l.. (-_-) ..l.. Resistance 2.

Resistance 1 > Resistance 2

Duh, Resistance 2 is a disgrace to Resistance 1 and Resistance Retribution.

lol really? How come?

Wow a good psp game > a good ps3 game. That's unheard of XD

Um they combined crouch and sprint, they took out all the horror style missions, they limit you to two guns like in Call of Duty. The list can go on.

Ouch. That's a shame. :/
I only ever played Resistance 1 multiplayer. It was pretty fun. One map I remember was the snowy area and indoors there's that corridor where there's some kart or something blocking the way. And you can easily shoot the enemy from one side and not the other. My cousin kept pwning me Sad

But yeah, my point is, it was cool and it's a shame the sequel couldn't live up to the original. Retribution I had quite a lot of fun with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:45 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
RESISTANCE!!!! am I right Freemon? lol

anyways, Killzone, LBP, UC2 online was very fun, and MNR. Those are my favorite PS3 games.

..l.. (-_-) ..l.. Resistance 2.

Resistance 1 > Resistance 2

Duh, Resistance 2 is a disgrace to Resistance 1 and Resistance Retribution.

lol really? How come?

Wow a good psp game > a good ps3 game. That's unheard of XD

Um they combined crouch and sprint, they took out all the horror style missions, they limit you to two guns like in Call of Duty. The list can go on.

Ouch. That's a shame. :/
I only ever played Resistance 1 multiplayer. It was pretty fun. One map I remember was the snowy area and indoors there's that corridor where there's some kart or something blocking the way. And you can easily shoot the enemy from one side and not the other. My cousin kept pwning me Sad

But yeah, my point is, it was cool and it's a shame the sequel couldn't live up to the original. Retribution I had quite a lot of fun with.

Yeah I also hated the MP how you got loadouts and killstreaks like COD, instead of just picking up weapons scattered on the map like in Halo.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 pm

[quote="demondragondude"]Which games do you play most on ps3, do you like most or would you like to have if you had a ps3?
No, HellJumper, Halo doesn't qualify! lol[quote]

Why not? Sad
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 pm

demondragondude wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
I disagree orpheo,I own the first one and have played the second killzone and the first one sucked.The graphical glitches were horrible,the game was overly hard(you take too much damage without much healthpacks),the voice acting was horrible(worse than the second),the story was not as interesting as the second and the weapons really did suck in the first.Killzone 1 had a few good levels,but the rest were boring,bland and not even action packed.The best level was the one where you can orbital bomb guys and when you destroy that bridge.Hell,the reviewers gave KZ1 a bad score,while praising KZ2 alot more.

The only thing I liked about the first one more than the second is that the main character is Jan Templar,who I like more than Sev

Graphical glitches? Dude, there was texture pop-in, yes but Gears and Mass Effect have that. Don't play the blame game!! lol
Yes it was hard but didn't you love the great atmosphere? The great war-simulation type feeling? Perhaps I'm a bit more positive towards it because it was the first FPS I got into, really (other than the James Bond games). But I thought it was impressive, being in the trenches with those red-lighted eyed helghast running at you, pumping bullets into you. It got so frantic and exciting. And it's been a while so I can't remember but couldn't you mix-n-match weapon features or something?
The voice acting was fine I thought, but yeah...there was a lack of lip syncing in game.
And yes, Templar's cool Very Happy

Umm,ever ntoiced when you kill a helghast there body gets stuck in mid air?Or something like that?The graphics looked "bug-ish" at time.

The autmosphere was boring.It barely had much action.There is no music,nor is there much going on ecept for the helghast shooting at you.Atleast in KZ2 you see major battles happened in the sky,troop transports landing right close to you,tons of explodisions and collasping buildings ect.KZ1 had non of that.Instead repetitive levels over and over.I dont know about you but I dont like going through 20 of the same looking docks over and over fighting the helghast that sound SUPER annoying.

KZ1 wasnt that great at all,atfirst I honestly doubted the reviewers when they said the game pretty much sucked but by the time I finished the game I easily agreed with them.

The only thing I liked about KZ1 is Templar and the Intro cutscene.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:39 pm

HellJumper wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Which games do you play most on ps3, do you like most or would you like to have if you had a ps3?
No, HellJumper, Halo doesn't qualify! lol

Why not? Sad

Because the PC version of the first gets exclusive content for reach lol.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 pm

i dont know maybe killzone alot of my friends say it sucks but they play cod so they might have bad taste in games
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:05 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
i dont know maybe killzone alot of my friends say it sucks but they play cod so they might have bad taste in games
Both suck imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
Both suck imo.

Killzone was good! CoD is garbage!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:28 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
Both suck imo.

No, they're both garbage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:34 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
Both suck imo.

No, they're both garbage.

Killzone was a good game.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:42 am

killzone 2-great game but bad controlls (should be fixed in 3)

Resistance 1&2- First one was better in everything exept the controlls

Heavy rain- One of the most memorable games ever

Uncharted 2- Game of the year!

MGS4-SNNNAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

God of war 3- Oh the epicness!

little big planet- Very fun and sackboy kicks ass!
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:13 am

Doominator99 wrote:

I thought GOW3 was a disappointment despite the epicness in it, it was a good game but i was expecting more. If you heard how David Jaffe wanted to end GOW3 then you would be disappointed too.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 am

LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

I thought GOW3 was a disappointment despite the epicness in it, it was a good game but i was expecting more. If you heard how David Jaffe wanted to end GOW3 then you would be disappointed too.

I havent heard how jaffe wanted it to end so i am not dissapointed... ok mabey a little, did kratos die or not I WANT TO KNOW DAMN IT!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:58 am

Doominator99 wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

I havent heard how jaffe wanted it to end so i am not dissapointed... ok mabey a little, did kratos die or not I WANT TO KNOW DAMN IT!

yes he killed himself because he had nothing left to live for after Zeus was dead.
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 am

Doominator99 wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc-10-gttv-extended/702452

Here is a link where he talks about it, its better to hear him explain it than have me write it, he starts talking about it around 11:00
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 am

LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

Here is a link where he talks about it, its better to hear him explain it than have me write it, he starts talking about it around 11:00

David Jaffe's ending would've been a lot better. Hell, I wish he'd wrote some GoW novels if Sony would let him. GoW1 is still the best imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 am

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

David Jaffe's ending would've been a lot better. Hell, I wish he'd wrote some GoW novels if Sony would let him. GoW1 is still the best imo.

You got that right!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 am

But Don! I didn't say anysing abaut sorrid snek!
Back to top Go down
LittleBigGeek
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
LittleBigGeek

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

Totally
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:
LittleBigGeek wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

GOW1 was good exept for that six hour long pandoras temple level full of annoying puzzles that took houes for me to figure out.

And yea davids storyline would have been more epic than heavy rain, alan wake and MGS4 combined!

Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Don't make fun of HK when Don said Medal Gill Solvent. lol

0:45 lol.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Best moment of E3 09
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:29 am

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Hahaha

it feers a gwate to be finerly shanding here on the xbox 360 stage. Today it is my presure to anouce that Im bringing the metal gear sorrid fwanchise on xbox 360.

Razz lmao

The gill solvent thing was funny but the whole thing was hilarious!
LOVE Kojima's smile after he said he didn't say anything about solid snake Razz

I also thought it was clever it said "Sneak In" instead of Jump In lol!
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:34 am

here are some of my fav ps3 games (not just exclusives)
Mirror's Edge
Resistance: Fall of Man
Trine
Heavenly Sword

Only those 4 games I've really enjoyed playing. I have yet to try out Heavy Rain since it does look like an interesting game. One of these days. I have KZ2, but I think it's okay. The MP is really the reason why I enjoy the game while campaign is uhhh...okay I guess.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

ZeInFormer wrote:
here are some of my fav ps3 games (not just exclusives)
Mirror's Edge
Resistance: Fall of Man
Trine
Heavenly Sword

Only those 4 games I've really enjoyed playing. I have yet to try out Heavy Rain since it does look like an interesting game. One of these days. I have KZ2, but I think it's okay. The MP is really the reason why I enjoy the game while campaign is uhhh...okay I guess.
uncharted series?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Ps3 Games?   Your Favourite Ps3 Games? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Ps3 Games?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: