This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic

Go down 
+11
ghost23
joe11
Stigma
Noelol
Shin_Akuma
IcyMeteor
Master_Chief
Stoney
GeneralMLD
Alan1994
DarK
15 posters
AuthorMessage
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic Empty
PostSubject: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:37 pm

I guess all publicity is good publicity

http://www.3xg.co.uk/2010/08/16/fanboyism-a-dissection/
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Lmao, we are famous
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:43 pm

I dont mind.

I know that this does in no way translate into the real world. so really none of this effects me.

also he is clearly bias as he targets a minority where as ps3 fanboys are the real problem
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
I dont mind.

I know that this does in no way translate into the real world. so really none of this effects me.

also he is clearly bias as he targets a minority where as ps3 fanboys are the real problem

Fanboys are fanboys. They are all terrible. It just comes down to how many of them there are. This forum is the only place on the internet where X360 fanboys>PS3 fanboys in quantity.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

"GeneralMLD and the cult known as Xbox republic"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 pm

The author mentions he recieved mail from people about MLD. Its a sure bet those people were most likely PS3 fanboys who were offended by MLD.
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:15 pm

all this article tell me is that alot of ps3 fanboys are butthurt and Iwould hardley call this cult calling this a cult is like calling the xbox website a cult
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:32 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
all this article tell me is that alot of ps3 fanboys are butthurt and Iwould hardley call this cult calling this a cult is like calling the xbox website a cult

No, be honest. This site is flooded with X360 fanboys. That's how it's supose to be. We are all just random people trolling PS3 fanboys and vice versa. Atleast in the Console War section. I doubt anyone here actually hates the PS3 though, because that would be insanely retarded.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Shin_Akuma

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm

That article is sort of true. If I remember correctly there was once a time when people actually got banned from this site for having an opinion. I did. But MLD unbanned me god bless him.
Back to top Go down
DarK
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DarK

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
That article is sort of true. If I remember correctly there was once a time when people actually got banned from this site for having an opinion. I did. But MLD unbanned me god bless him.

Its more tolerant here these days
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Shin_Akuma wrote:
You were banned?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Its stupid to see people think that the Xbox Republic is like a little clan or club like the Trey Brotherhood. They are totally unaware that it's actually just a forum were people can discuss the 360, fanboy or not. But I do gotta admit, in my PS3 fanboy days I thought the same way, I just saw the Republic as a cult like the Trey Brotherhood, and thank god ive changed Razz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
IcyMeteor wrote:

No, be honest. This site is flooded with X360 fanboys. That's how it's supose to be. We are all just random people trolling PS3 fanboys and vice versa. Atleast in the Console War section. I doubt anyone here actually hates the PS3 though, because that would be insanely retarded.
QFT
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:31 am

Quote :
The website is closed to registrations and members can only join by contacting “generalmld” or becoming known through elitist actions. This closed membership maintains a society and dialogue that unnaturally contains no conjecture or opposing view meaning that members can effectively grow in an incubation like environment enforcing their unreasonable views and beliefs and heightening them. Not only is this action worrying, it’s also dangerous -- an environment like this could quite easily lead to individuals developing complexes or social inadequacy’s ranging from delusions of grandeur to paranoid psychosis in extreme cases.

Oh god, did he even bother reading any of the threads? Laughing
Just look at the Sony section, all postive or neutral. If you look at Playstation forums you will find that their Microsoft section usually consists of Microsoft/Xbox/Live/Kinect bashing, or is dead.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 am

i guess someone's is just a butt hurt fanboy
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 am

Funniest thing I've read in a while. This guy has absolutely no idea what goes on in the forum at all and why registration is really closed.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:04 am

i stopped reading when i noticed a link to another part of the website

"Dont buy this sh*t Final Fantasy XIII" "On Dont buy this sh*t this week the "7thlvl".....

also take a look at the gallery bottom right Wink
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:21 am

not many of us are fanboys because most of us actually admit that we like games like resistance and killzone in the sony section. I only activate troll mode when PS3 fanboys are there
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Hahah he doesnt even know why we close registration.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 pm

That "greatest freak out video ever" in the middle of the article was proven to be a fake on Tosh.O

MLD is like Howard Stern. People who hate him listen to him and watch is videos more then people who like him. Just because they want to hear what he's going to say next.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Invincible wrote:
That "greatest freak out video ever" in the middle of the article was proven to be a fake on Tosh.O

MLD is like Howard Stern. People who hate him listen to him and watch is videos more then people who like him. Just because they want to hear what he's going to say next.

TOSH.0 FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic   Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Guy Wrote an article about MLD and the Republic
Page 1 of 1