This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives

Go down 
+14
Jamin
yogsam
Inuboy1000
DemonWolf
ghost23
Pickles
DarkSwarm85
Freemon34'
TRF
Noelol
Teckno
Stigma
Alan1994
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 pm

@ DW, you are right Thesies was canceled.

You are also right about Dreamkiller.
Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I agree that they are must-have classics.

They really shouldn't be part of the list though. The remakes are essentially the same thing as being played with BC emulation except in HD...

The collections are Sony's answer to the PS3 slim BC dilemma.
They absolutely should count. Games like Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Perfect Dark, Paperboy, Bully: Scholarship Edition, etc. are counted. HD Collections should absolutely count. The games are now in 720p, with a smoother framerate and trophy support. In fact, one could make the argument that each game on the collection should count individually since they each have their own trophy list. Therefore, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus can count individually.

As for Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, and Mortal Kombat, they've all been listed on various sites such as Amazon and Gamestop, but have not been officially confirmed. Still, we all know they're coming.

Most of those games you listed that were "counted" are XBLA/PSN titles. I'm talking about retail games.

No, I will not count it. They are last gen titles remade in HD. As I said before, Sony is re-releasing them and coding them natively on the PS3 because the large majority of the PS3 owners don't have PS2 backward compatibility as a feature in their PS3 console.

Most is the keyword, Bully: Scholarship Edition isn't XBLA, but it should be counted in any retail list
A game is a game. The reason PS1 Classics aren't counted is that they don't have trophy support and they aren't re-reviewed, these remakes have trophies and will be reviewed, so they should be counted.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm

DemonWolf wrote:

Cool! Nice thread idea. But I would take off Theseis of 360's list. I swear that game's been ditched ages ago. Unfortunately Sad
Also, Dreamkiller is already out (maybe only in a couple of countries...but it is out), but it got kinda mediocre ratings.
And damn! I read an article somewhere recently showing some of the upcoming exclusives for 360 (mainly xbla). Sorry I can't remember where :S
Anyway, so far ps3 has the better 2011 lineup imo.
Not to say that microsoft wont unveil more stuff.

The PS3 is winning....by 2 games. Ironically there are 2 games on the PS3 list that will most likely make an eventual release on X360 (FFXIV and Virtua Tennis 4) considering the developers' historys.

Before I created the list, I was going to make a thread about how I strongly believe that the PS3 isn't dominanting as much as PS3 goers think when it comes to future game lineups.

The fact is, both the X360 and PS3 have a strong list of games coming in the future. Rolling Eyes You can argue that the PS3 has a stronger list of 1st party games, but then again who cares who makes it if they games are still awesome and still count?

So now, when a person on the PS3 side wants to debate about how the X360 "has no gaems", show them this list and they will back off that statement.

Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:35 pm

∆ wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
I agree that they are must-have classics.

They really shouldn't be part of the list though. The remakes are essentially the same thing as being played with BC emulation except in HD...

The collections are Sony's answer to the PS3 slim BC dilemma.
They absolutely should count. Games like Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Perfect Dark, Paperboy, Bully: Scholarship Edition, etc. are counted. HD Collections should absolutely count. The games are now in 720p, with a smoother framerate and trophy support. In fact, one could make the argument that each game on the collection should count individually since they each have their own trophy list. Therefore, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus can count individually.

As for Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, and Mortal Kombat, they've all been listed on various sites such as Amazon and Gamestop, but have not been officially confirmed. Still, we all know they're coming.

Most of those games you listed that were "counted" are XBLA/PSN titles. I'm talking about retail games.

No, I will not count it. They are last gen titles remade in HD. As I said before, Sony is re-releasing them and coding them natively on the PS3 because the large majority of the PS3 owners don't have PS2 backward compatibility as a feature in their PS3 console.

Most is the keyword, Bully: Scholarship Edition isn't XBLA, but it should be counted in any retail list
A game is a game. The reason PS1 Classics aren't counted is that they don't have trophy support and they aren't re-reviewed, these remakes have trophies and will be reviewed, so they should be counted.

What list are you even referring to?!? Metacritic? MLD? You can argue to him about about what should count and what shouldn't in his little A,AA,AAA list or whatever (woot, 2010 exclusives!!!), but seriously....these "collections" are the SAME DAMN LAST GENERATION GAMES remade in their native modes largely because most PS3s do not feature PS2 backward compatibility.

End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Oh and top of the point I originally made.

If these remakes on the PS3 were to be counted as games on the PS3 platforms, then they still wouldn't count as exclusive/console exclusive.

The only games on that get counted are:

X360 only games, X360/PC only games; PS3 only games, PS3/PC only games.

I don't count intentional timed exclusives, I don't count "Next-Gen" exclusives (Perfect Dark XBLA, GOW collections) , I don't count any of that. I'm not MLD, MLD has a totally different mentality when it comes to PS3 vs X360.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Cool! Nice thread idea. But I would take off Theseis of 360's list. I swear that game's been ditched ages ago. Unfortunately Sad
Also, Dreamkiller is already out (maybe only in a couple of countries...but it is out), but it got kinda mediocre ratings.
And damn! I read an article somewhere recently showing some of the upcoming exclusives for 360 (mainly xbla). Sorry I can't remember where :S

The PS3 is winning....by 2 games. Ironically there are 2 games on the PS3 list that will most likely make an eventual release on X360 (FFXIV and Virtua Tennis 4) considering the developers' historys.

Before I created the list, I was going to make a thread about how I strongly believe that the PS3 isn't dominanting as much as PS3 goers think when it comes to future game lineups.

The fact is, both the X360 and PS3 have a strong list of games coming in the future. Rolling Eyes You can argue that the PS3 has a stronger list of 1st party games, but then again who cares who makes it if they games are still awesome and still count?

So now, when a person on the PS3 side wants to debate about how the X360 "has no gaems", show them this list and they will back off that statement.

Yeah I guess so. Though just for now, I'm going to just say ps3 has the slight advantage. Plus I believe, as always, Microsoft will unveil more stuff (right after we all panic that sony is going to dominate lol) that will prove me wrong.
Anyway, keep in mind even if Sony were to put insane amount of effort into getting ps3 loaaads of exclusives...would it still have as many as 360 has overall? Razz
Plus those games may not even sell well. Okay, no disadvantage to the people who do buy the game but if they do sell badly it proves that those games just really aren't on-par with any of 360's quality exclusives. Mouahaha, the console war is so fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Yeah I guess so. Though just for now, I'm going to just say ps3 has the slight advantage. Plus I believe, as always, Microsoft will unveil more stuff (right after we all panic that sony is going to dominate lol) that will prove me wrong.
Anyway, keep in mind even if Sony were to put insane amount of effort into getting ps3 loaaads of exclusives...would it still have as many as 360 has overall? Razz
Plus those games may not even sell well. Okay, no disadvantage to the people who do buy the game but if they do sell badly it proves that those games just really aren't on-par with any of 360's quality exclusives. Mouahaha, the console war is so fun!

Sales don't prove a game's quality. It mostly comes down to opinion but in the console war people generally use Metacritic to judge the relative quality of games. Alan Wake didn't even sell 1 million copies yet I personally consider it a very quality game, especially with an 83 (or 84, can't remember) metascore and considering the fact that the game itself is an establishment of a new IP..

To me atleast, the PS3 hardly has an advantage in upcoming games. If one at all. I've already completely destroyed the myth that the "only" upcoming X360 exclusive is Gears of War 3.

There are also many possible games that Sony AND Microsoft may announce in the future. Sony possibly has UC3, and probably ANOTHER Ratchet and Clank, GT6 perhaps as well. Microsoft possibly has a future Halo game by 343, PGR5, and Alan Wake 2.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Sales don't prove a game's quality. It mostly comes down to opinion but in the console war people generally use Metacritic to judge the relative quality of games. Alan Wake didn't even sell 1 million copies yet I personally consider it a very quality game, especially with an 83 (or 84, can't remember) metascore and considering the fact that the game itself is an establishment of a new IP..

To me atleast, the PS3 hardly has an advantage in upcoming games. If one at all. I've already completely destroyed the myth that the "only" upcoming X360 exclusive is Gears of War 3.

There are also many possible games that Sony AND Microsoft may announce in the future. Sony possibly has UC3, and probably ANOTHER Ratchet and Clank, GT6 perhaps as well. Microsoft possibly has a future Halo game by 343, PGR5, and Alan Wake 2.

Oh absolutely not. Sales mean very little. But just for the fun of it I like to bring up sales just to say "if this game is so good why didnt it even sell 2million?!" as an example >:]
Just for the reactions, you know?
And I agree. Alan Wake deserved at least 3 million! It's awesome.
And yes you have! lol nice work btw if I didn't say before XD
Btw, you missed out a 360 game:

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/xbox-360-news-f11/new-xbox-360-exclusive-announcement-t6050.htm
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:40 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Oh absolutely not. Sales mean very little. But just for the fun of it I like to bring up sales just to say "if this game is so good why didnt it even sell 2million?!" as an example >:]
Just for the reactions, you know?
And I agree. Alan Wake deserved at least 3 million! It's awesome.
And yes you have! lol nice work btw if I didn't say before XD
Btw, you missed out a 360 game:

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/xbox-360-news-f11/new-xbox-360-exclusive-announcement-t6050.htm

Ofcourse, that's the Xbox's next killer app.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Console Exclusive=Facepalm!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:47 am

FullMetalKendo wrote:

You mean the term or the games?
The games = Mass Effect, Left 4 Dead, Fable 3, Gears Of war, etc
They aren't "facepalm" games.

The term? It just means in terms of actual consoles, only 360 gets it. Pc gets it but the reasons consoles are surviving is because they aren't pc's! They're cheaper, easier to use, have better games coming to them usually, and so on. Plus they also are gaming systems whereas pc's are pc's with gaming as an extra feature(except for gaming pc's but still, the price.....).

I would just call those games exclusives in a ps3 vs 360 debate but because ps3 fanboys are so "noooo there on pee see!!!!" we have to say console exclusives. Either that or call them "games that are not exclusive to 360 but are not on ps3, it's just that they're on pc as well as 360".

It's your call. What do you want to call them?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:29 am

Hey dude, you missed out Gray Matter for Xbox 360. Smile
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mamba-Games-Gray-Matter-Xbox/dp/B002WTBR04/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1286022099&sr=8-2

February 2011. I reckon it'll be good! A maybe AA.
I'm also VERY excited about it because it's been written by the person who wrote Gabriel Knight (check out GK3)
and I love point n' click adventure games (Broken Sword ftw)
It's been in development for 7 years too!

PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 Ss_preview_1.jpg

Also, Pgr5 is apparently in the works except that there's no announcement of it's release yet or anything like that.
Monster Hunter Frontier may make it to western audiences/ non-Japanese countries, but it's too early to say.

And The Secret World is going to be amazing! Please no monthly fees though lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJWwYqQ6a4&feature=related <---- AAAHHHH
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:32 am

Also I believe that Star Wars Kinect is an exclusive...?
And ah, just check this page out for more exclusives: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=116303
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:02 am

DemonWolf wrote:
And ah, just check this page out for more exclusives: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=116303

Is it a Core game?
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:35 pm

2011 is going to be amazing! no matter the console Wink
I want to see those Hardcore Kinect games, because now i'm only interested on Dance Central and Kinect Sports.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:36 am

Alan1994 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

Is it a Core game?

I don't know... I guess not.

yogsam wrote:
2011 is going to be amazing! no matter the console Wink
I want to see those Hardcore Kinect games, because now i'm only interested on Dance Central and Kinect Sports.

Yeah lol. I expect we will be seeing quite a few more hardcore games for Kinect fairly soon but I'm certain it will be a mainly casual-gaming feature.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Alan1994 wrote:
Spoiler:
Agent, The
Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
Atelier Totori: Alchemist of Arland 2
Battle Suit Gundam: Battlefield Record
Cardboard War Machines
Dance Dance Revolution PS3
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories
Disgaea 4
Dynasty Warriors 7
Final Fantasy Verses XIII
Gran Turismo 5
Heroes on the Move
inFamous 2
Killzone 3
Last Guardian, The
LittleBigPlanet 2
Motor Storm Apocalypse
Ni no Kuni: Queen of the White Holy Ashes
Ni-Oh
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Resistance 3
Socom 4
Sorcery
Steambot Chronicles 2
Super Dimension Game Neptune
Super Robot Wars
Time Crisis: Raging Storm+4+DeadStormPirates
Tokyo Jungle
Trinity: Zill O’ll Zero
Twisted Metal
Virtua Tennis 4
White Knight Chronicles: Awakening of Light and Darkness
Yakuza 4
Yakuza: Of the End

Last edited by Jamin on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yogsam
Seaman
Seaman
yogsam

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:41 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Yes it is exclusive, the game is published by Microsoft Game Studios.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Read the OP dude, no remakes/collections.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 pm

The only one on that list that qualified was FFXIII Versus.

Quite frankly I'm pissed off because you made me search everyone of those titles on google (except the obvious ones that I already put on the list).
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 pm

B-b-but I'm not counting the PS2 versions, I'm counting the PS3 version! These are remade with trophies and improved graphics. Plus, its not on 360, it should count! What a Face

Lol jk, not that it matters anyway. Laughing

what do you mean qualify? These are all confirmed games.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Jamin wrote:
B-b-but I'm not counting the PS2 versions, I'm counting the PS3 version! These are remade with trophies and improved graphics. Plus, its not on 360, it should count! What a Face

Lol jk, not that it matters anyway. Laughing

what do you mean qualify? These are all confirmed games.

Yes, I meant qualified to be on my list. Razz

Most of the games you stated were either already on the list, were already out in other regions, were remakes and collections, etc.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:48 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Hey dude, you missed out Gray Matter for Xbox 360. Smile
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mamba-Games-Gray-Matter-Xbox/dp/B002WTBR04/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1286022099&sr=8-2

February 2011. I reckon it'll be good! A maybe AA.
I'm also VERY excited about it because it's been written by the person who wrote Gabriel Knight (check out GK3)
and I love point n' click adventure games (Broken Sword ftw)
It's been in development for 7 years too!

PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 Ss_preview_1.jpg

Also, Pgr5 is apparently in the works except that there's no announcement of it's release yet or anything like that.
Monster Hunter Frontier may make it to western audiences/ non-Japanese countries, but it's too early to say.

And The Secret World is going to be amazing! Please no monthly fees though lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJWwYqQ6a4&feature=related <---- AAAHHHH
What is with you and games that we have not heard of? Yeah, the games that I mention are not known to the public but alot of people like those kind of games. You, on the other hand, metion games that no one knows.....that no one is hyped for. Where do you find these games? lol
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 pm

@Noel, wikipeda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives   PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 vs Xbox 360 upcoming exclusives/console exclusives
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next