This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 GT5 delayed AGAIN......

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 am

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127739p1.html


Quote :
Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed once more as Sony announces it is to miss its November release date.

"We sincerely apologize to GT fans for the delay," explained the official US PlayStation blog, "however, creator Kazunori Yamauchi and the team at Polyphony Digital want to make certain they are creating the perfect racing experience, and we are confident that this ambitious game will exceed expectations when it launches."

Gran Turismo 5 was slated for a release on November 2 in the US and November 5 in the UK. Sony has since confirmed that the delay is global, with its European outlet saying it hopes to reveal a new date before the end of the month.

We recently took Gran Turismo 5 for what we thought would be a final spin before its launch. Here's hoping we see the final thing sooner rather than later.


So scince they are delaying there november release date this probally means it will come out in 2011

Wow, Sony are gonna have a kick ass year next year but really when you think of it its because they delayed all there big exclusives this year.....
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:51 am

They're delaying the game until the holidays, so it will still be a 2010 release.
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

Posts : 484
Join date : 2009-09-21
Age : 36
Location : southampton uk

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 pm

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... 63334_12
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 40

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:29 pm

lol u should read the full article they said its going to make the holidays
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Oh god, ps3 will have a great 2011 lineup but it's having a not-so-good year in 2010.
raspymanic1 wrote:
GT5 delayed AGAIN...... 63334_12

You never miss an opportunity to post that whenever there's a GT Fail Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:51 pm

☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
lol u should read the full article they said its going to make the holidays

Oh right.

Wonder what the delay's for...?
Maybe they just realised they forgot to put in a skybox?
Maybe they noticed none of the premium cars have tyres?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:45 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
lol u should read the full article they said its going to make the holidays

Oh right.

Wonder what the delay's for...?
Maybe they just realised they forgot to put in a skybox?
Maybe they noticed none of the premium cars have tyres?
Laughing
It's probably for the same reason Gears of War 3 was delayed: for sales purposes.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 40

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:29 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
☺☻♥♦♣○◙♂♀◄↕ wrote:
lol u should read the full article they said its going to make the holidays

Oh right.

Wonder what the delay's for...?
Maybe they just realised they forgot to put in a skybox?
Maybe they noticed none of the premium cars have tyres?
Laughing
It's probably for the same reason Gears of War 3 was delayed: for sales purposes.
yes but its getting ridiculous(dont care what u say about my spelling today on my english exam i got A/A* so fuck u!) it's basically duken nukem racers i wouldnt be suprised if it carried on being delayed and then GEARBOX picked it up and showed it at PAX and suprised as all and we are all like "ZOMFG JIZZZZZZ"
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Not really a big deal...its still gonna release this year, its just stupid that they KEEP delaying it.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Not really a big deal...its still gonna release this year, its just stupid that they KEEP delaying it.
This is only its second delay, I believe.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Not really a big deal...its still gonna release this year, its just stupid that they KEEP delaying it.
This is only its second delay, I believe.

Oh right, because I'm sure they intended on working on it for over 5 years. They said to themselves, "guys we're going to spend 5 years on this title...".

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Not really a big deal...its still gonna release this year, its just stupid that they KEEP delaying it.
This is only its second delay, I believe.

Oh right, because I'm sure they intended on working on it for over 5 years. They said to themselves, "guys we're going to spend 5 years on this title...".

They're going to spend as much time as they need, but this is only their second delay.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Posts : 2259
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Canada

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:33 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Oh god, ps3 will have a great 2011 lineup but it's having a not-so-good year in 2010.
What are you talking about? It has a great line-up for 2010.
Modnation Racers
Heavy Rain
God of War 3
3D Game Dot Heroes
and.....I forgot.
I'll update it.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm

'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
Sad but true

I'm your dream, mind astray
I'm your eyes while you're away
I'm your pain while you repay
You know it's sad but true
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

Posts : 582
Join date : 2010-02-10

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Oh god, ps3 will have a great 2011 lineup but it's having a not-so-good year in 2010.
What are you talking about? It has a great line-up for 2010.
and.....I forgot.
I'll update it.
Here's your list + others you forgot:

Modnation Racers
Heavy Rain
God of War 3
3D Game Dot Heroes
M.A.G.
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Yakuza 3

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Posts : 2309
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : US

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm so surprised...
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)


Posts : 3425
Join date : 2009-12-16
Location : Australia

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 am

Come on Sony....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:32 am

ghost23 wrote:
Come on Sony....

Yeah....well also come on microsoft.

The two companies are taking turns in having good gaming years now.
I mean, Xbox had the better years for the first few. But in 2009, sony had a slightly better year, in 2010 microsoft are having a slightly better year (actually, quite a lot better but nvm lol) and so in 2011 Sony are having a better year. 2012 could be better for either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 am

DemonWolf wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Come on Sony....

Yeah....well also come on microsoft.

The two companies are taking turns in having good gaming years now.
I mean, Xbox had the better years for the first few. But in 2009, sony had a slightly better year, in 2010 microsoft are having a slightly better year (actually, quite a lot better but nvm lol) and so in 2011 Sony are having a better year. 2012 could be better for either.
I wouldn't say it's a lot better. They've both been doing well. PS3 has MAG, Heavy Rain, Yakuza 3, God of War III, 3D Dot Game Heroes, MLB '10: The Show, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, and Gran Turismo 5. The 360 has Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Halo: Reach, Deadly Premonition, and Fable III. That's a tie in my book. 2009 was a different story. Sony completely dominated Microsoft that year. 2011 is most likely going to Sony unless all of those obscure games that MS has end up being smash hits (which I doubt) or MS ends up wowing everyone at X11, and 2012 could go either way.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Posts : 239
Join date : 2010-04-27

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 am

ahhhh bawls.......
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Business!

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:29 am

You guys are forgetting that Nintendo is kicking both MS's and Sony's ass this year and next year. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 498
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 35

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 9:35 am

Arbiteris wrote:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127739p1.html

So scince they are delaying there november release date this probally means it will come out in 2011

Wow, Sony are gonna have a kick ass year next year but really when you think of it its because they delayed all there big exclusives this year.....


YEAH!!!! WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!!!!!


PS3 did an ok year this year, but delaying games, awful Move launch and non to crappy PSN exclusives makes it a bad year compared to last year line up.
Back to top Go down
tahmdick
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tahmdick

Posts : 170
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 40

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
You guys are forgetting that Nintendo is kicking both MS's and Sony's ass this year and next year. XD
only in handheld department
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

Posts : 1480
Join date : 2009-10-03

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127739p1.html

So scince they are delaying there november release date this probally means it will come out in 2011

Wow, Sony are gonna have a kick ass year next year but really when you think of it its because they delayed all there big exclusives this year.....


YEAH!!!! WE WIN WE WIN WE WIN!!!!!!!


PS3 did an ok year this year, but delaying games, awful Move launch and non to crappy PSN exclusives makes it a bad year compared to last year line up.
The PSN exclusives were good, but I agree on everything else. Sony had a great first half of the year, but they basically pushed most of their second half into 2011. Still, there are three more games coming out for the PS3 this year, so it's not all bad.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:05 pm

TRF wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Come on Sony....

Yeah....well also come on microsoft.

The two companies are taking turns in having good gaming years now.
I mean, Xbox had the better years for the first few. But in 2009, sony had a slightly better year, in 2010 microsoft are having a slightly better year (actually, quite a lot better but nvm lol) and so in 2011 Sony are having a better year. 2012 could be better for either.
I wouldn't say it's a lot better. They've both been doing well. PS3 has MAG, Heavy Rain, Yakuza 3, God of War III, 3D Dot Game Heroes, MLB '10: The Show, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, and Gran Turismo 5. The 360 has Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, Halo: Reach, Deadly Premonition, and Fable III. That's a tie in my book. 2009 was a different story. Sony completely dominated Microsoft that year. 2011 is most likely going to Sony unless all of those obscure games that MS has end up being smash hits (which I doubt) or MS ends up wowing everyone at X11, and 2012 could go either way.

Um yeah I'm also talking about LIVE vs PSN. Razz

FullMetalKendo wrote:
You guys are forgetting that Nintendo is kicking both MS's and Sony's ass this year and next year. XD

Lol if you really feel that way you may as well sell your 360 and buy a wii.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT5 delayed AGAIN......   GT5 delayed AGAIN...... Empty

Back to top Go down
 
GT5 delayed AGAIN......
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Sony-
Jump to: