This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards

Go down 
+12
Pein
Noelol
Yusuke Urameshi
ghost23
Scolar Visari
Stigma
Arbiteris
day walker
theone.
Alan1994
TRF
DemonWolf
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:45 pm

theassassins wrote:
Mass Effect 2 OWNS every game released in 2010.

QFT X 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:52 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

Despite the ridiculous number of bugs and glitches, mediocre graphics, crappy framerate, limited soundtrack, and horrible load times, I think Fallout: New Vegas deserves GOTY. I put probably like 120 hours into that game across my save files and got all the achievements. And I still want to play it some more.
Did you really just say that you want an incomplete rehashed game by the laziest developers, to win GOTY? =/ That game was a piece of shit across all platforms. It doesn't deserve anything except most glitches and worst graphics awards. The PC community had to go in and fix a majority of the problems themselves. =/
Back to top Go down
NightFang91
Senior Chief Petty Officer
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Scolar Visari wrote:
Reach deserves to be nominated for best multiplayer and that probably it for me (BFBC2 has the better mp). The soundtrack in GOW 3 owns every other game this year, but I guess Reach deserves a nomination in that category as well.

I agree.

I'd say Reach has MP of the year. GoW3 has soundtrack of the gear (and graphics too if there's an award for that).
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:

I really found ME2 very disappointing so far. It was good at first but now I can't bring myself to even put it in my xbox drive. It's just nothing compared to the awesome original. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
NightFang91
NightFang91

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:12 pm

theassassins wrote:
No Mad

I was gathering my party to venture forth, but once I did the game was already over...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
theassassins wrote:

I really found ME2 very disappointing so far. It was good at first but now I can't bring myself to even put it in my xbox drive. It's just nothing compared to the awesome original. :/

It may not be as good as the first, it was still the best game this year IMO
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:59 pm

theassassins wrote:

No AC Brotherhood will own every game released this year. Including Reach and ME2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 am

ghost23 wrote:
theassassins wrote:

No AC Brotherhood will own every game released this year. Including Reach and ME2

LIES!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:16 am

Jamin wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Despite the ridiculous number of bugs and glitches, mediocre graphics, crappy framerate, limited soundtrack, and horrible load times, I think Fallout: New Vegas deserves GOTY. I put probably like 120 hours into that game across my save files and got all the achievements. And I still want to play it some more.
Did you really just say that you want an incomplete rehashed game by the laziest developers, to win GOTY? =/ That game was a piece of shit across all platforms. It doesn't deserve anything except most glitches and worst graphics awards. The PC community had to go in and fix a majority of the problems themselves. =/

Laughing Fucking serious bro? I already said that and then some in my original post. I want it to win because despite all that because it's fucking awesome. But then again, this is coming from the guy who has Kawaii-desu Negro written on his front page.

Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:42 am

Alan Wake, hands down.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:07 am

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
It's not surprising, although I myself wouldn't nominate it for any awards other than maybe "Best Shooter" and "Best Multiplayer".

Lol? What else would you have nominated it for? "BEST PLATFORMER" and "BEST REAL TIME STRATEGY"?
Well it certainly didn't have the best soundtrack of this year, and it certainly wasn't Game of the Year. I wouldn't have nominated any of the voice actors, nor would I have nominated Bungie for Studio of the Year.

excuse me? Martin o donnel is a genius......that live orchestra just meshes so well with the game.

not many shooters have live orchestra.....making Halo very unique in the sound department
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:09 am

TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:
It's not surprising, although I myself wouldn't nominate it for any awards other than maybe "Best Shooter" and "Best Multiplayer".

Lol? What else would you have nominated it for? "BEST PLATFORMER" and "BEST REAL TIME STRATEGY"?
Well it certainly didn't have the best soundtrack of this year, and it certainly wasn't Game of the Year. I wouldn't have nominated any of the voice actors, nor would I have nominated Bungie for Studio of the Year.

well GOTY is doable cause Reach is the complete package

campaign (with online matchmaking)
firefight (with online matchmaking)
online (unrivaled modes.....so many modes to choose)
forge world (such an improvement over the Halo 3 one)

I mean Halo reach appeals to just about any interest. And being Bungies last Halo title, they deserve the nomination
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:00 am

Pickles wrote:
Alan Wake, hands down.

Alan Wake was awesome but the best of the year? :/
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:36 am

ghost23 wrote:
theassassins wrote:

i haven't played ac brotherhood yet.but i will very soon,since ac2 was my goty last year,i think it has a chance,but so far ME2=goty 2010
Back to top Go down
theone.
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
theone.

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:44 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

I mean Halo reach appeals to just about any interest. And being Bungies last Halo title, they deserve the nomination

No, ME2>Reach ALL DAY! commander shepard FTW TALI FTW
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Jamin wrote:

Did you really just say that you want an incomplete rehashed game by the laziest developers, to win GOTY? =/

That's why GT5 wont win goty. lol
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:54 pm

theassassins wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Okay, Tali is teh best but Reach>Mass Effect 2

Now STFU and love Tali!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:19 pm

theassassins wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

ew.......tali? u cant even see her face.....that face that will catch disease the moment she gets out of her suit

i went for Jack when I played lol
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:14 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
theassassins wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan1994 wrote:
TRF wrote:

ew.......tali? u cant even see her face.....that face that will catch disease the moment she gets out of her suit

i went for Jack when I played lol

lol I cant wait to see Jubjubs reply to this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:36 pm

MLD, you dissapoint me. Tali is awesome!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm

wtf guys. Come on Miranda!!
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
eff that miranda all the way Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:38 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Shocked I just realized that you have around 300 posts less than me and you joined in march......
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Shocked I just realized that you have around 300 posts less than me and you joined in march......

He's a better spammer than you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:39 pm

ghost23 wrote:
wtf guys. Come on Miranda!!

Miranda's a bitch!

BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

He's a better spammer than you are.

Damn straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards   Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reach Nominated For 7 VGA Awards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: